Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Hi @TheJackal84, to make things more fun - what would be the best way to add a header image to the top of the "Members Shop" page?

I tried using the stock IPS Announcements block but that doesn't show images, just the name of the Announcement.

Or maybe any chance you could add an option in settings to allow us to upload an image? Something similar to the profile cover on profiles or clubs would be great.. but I can live with just a static block and tweak via CSS. I noticed you have something similar on your Lottery app.

Or maybe I can add a Custom Block (I've never used IP.Pages though) ?

1 hour ago, Optic14 said:

Hi @TheJackal84, to make things more fun - what would be the best way to add a header image to the top of the "Members Shop" page?

I tried using the stock IPS Announcements block but that doesn't show images, just the name of the Announcement.

Or maybe any chance you could add an option in settings to allow us to upload an image? Something similar to the profile cover on profiles or clubs would be great.. but I can live with just a static block and tweak via CSS. I noticed you have something similar on your Lottery app.

Or maybe I can add a Custom Block (I've never used IP.Pages though) ?

The lottery & sports betting app have build in header image and text settings etc, I will add it to the next update of members shop to include a header image and text as well

Hello

It's possible to add secondary group support ?
With the secondary group, we can add many cumulative options / packages (Increase member quota, allow acces to some forums, increase message edit time limit, .. ) 

Another option, to add a decrease points option for member warn 

Thank you

Edited by SebastienG
On 08/03/2018 at 11:49 AM, TheJackal84 said:

from other sites I have been on since they are all correct and add up, seeing as the logs amount don't actually add up to the amount in that box either I actually don't know what it could be, but I am looking into it

Hi,

Don't forget you still have login access to our server from when we created the details for you to troubleshoot the sticky notes issue

Feel free to use that to help you troubleshoot this points problem

Thanks

Heres a couple teasers for 1.0.5

In the stats page you can now choose to show the list of tables what was the original

xHnXmaT.png

Or show it the new way

5PebQR6.png

There is also a new bank

yK4ONuK.png

There is more added and a few other things enhanced like adding the adding bonus points to members can now be set to have different points for different groups it is not just set 1 amount for all ( this can entice your members to upgrade their usergroups to earn more points daily / weekly / monthly the same goes for the interest their bank will earn ).

I will post the full changelog once it's fully complete and uploaded

I found a small bug.
If a user is connected in anonymous the daily / weekly points are not working , ... because your using last_visit value and it's not updated
I think it's better to use member_last_post or another value 

I don't know if you read my previous answer, for the features, it's possible to add
- Lost point when a post or topic is deleted or hidden  (Not for all the users in a topic but just for the author of deleted / hide post or topic )
- Secondary Group feature ( I have testing it, and it's working fine )
- decrease points for warned user 

Thank you for your app and sorry for my english 

1 minute ago, SebastienG said:

If a user is connected in anonymous the daily / weekly points are not working , ... because your using last_visit value and it's not updated
I think it's better to use member_last_post or another value

I have already added a setting for 1.0.5 so you can pick from a list to choose, example last login / last post etc

2 minutes ago, SebastienG said:

- Lost point when a post or topic is deleted or hidden  (Not for all the users in a topic but just for the author of deleted / hide post or topic )

I can check and see what I can do

2 minutes ago, SebastienG said:

- Secondary Group feature ( I have testing it, and it's working fine )

That's good I thought it should of as it uses the permission matrix

3 minutes ago, SebastienG said:

- decrease points for warned user 

Yeah that is something I can add as well,

1.0.5 will be a big update with lot's of new stuff and it also works with like 6-7 of my other apps & plugins as well

On 20/03/2018 at 5:26 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry I will sort that in 1.0.5 ?

Thanks @TheJackal84

I also noticed something odd.

In Admin CP > viewing a member profile.

There is button called Title , when I click on it, it points to a error page (URL seems to be related to Member Shop):

member-shop-button-admin-cp.thumb.png.9928a1b5d204a2e43a5752c3ea7c441d.png

Sorry, we could not find that!
2S100/6
The page you requested does not exist

Edited by Optic14

Members Shop 1.0.5 has been released

New Features

• The categories sidebar has been rewrote for mobile browsing so it will look a lot nicer and will now show at the top of the mobiles webpage
  • The stats pages now have a option to show either the 3 blocks in a list of they can be shown as a grid view with a carousel to scroll along the top 10, The 1st, 2nd & 3rd place members will also have a nice gold, silver & bronze trophy on the grid items
  • Added a option to upload a header image to the shops main page
  • Added a option to add some text in the shops header using the default IPS editor
  • Added a new shop item for embedding a profile video on their profile ( IPSDev's Profile Video plugin required for this item )
  • Added a new shop item allowing members to upload a background image for their profile ( IPSDev's Profile Backgrounds plugin required for this item )
  • Added a new shop item allowing members to send personal sticky notes to other members ( IPSDev's Sticky Notes application is required for this item )
  • Added a new shop item allowing members to add / edit their members social info ( IPSDev's Members Social Info application is required for this item )
  • Added a banking system allowing members to bank their points
    • You can set it so members can receive a certain % of their banked points in interest each month
    • Each member group can have a different amount of interest to gain
    • Charge a % of points to take for depositing them into the bank ( Withdrawals are free )
    • Members can check all their transactions to the bank in a nice and tidy pop up menu
    • There is a graph view of the banking stats in the ACP
      • Shows the total points deposited
      • Shows the total points withdrawn
      • Shows the total transactions to the bank
      • These can all be filtered by days, weeks & months
    • There is a table in the ACP show all banking transactions
      • Shows the member who processed the transaction
      • Shows the amount the member deposited / withdrawn
      • Shows if the member deposited or withdrew
      • Shows the time & date of the transaction
      • Shows how much the member got charged for depositing points
      • Shows how much the member has in the bank
      • These can all be sorted by any of the above
  • Changed the bonus points system so that you can now select different points for different usergroups ( This is done via editing the member groups settings )
  • You will need to go to the member group settings to set up the banking permissions for the members

DEMO

Edited by TheJackal84

As far as conflicts go, I think the "Bank" mainly. I have the Points bank enabled and I'm afraid your bank will conflict. I will probably have to choose one over the other (yours appears to have more features that I've been looking for). But, if I drop the points Bank and use yours I don't know what capabilities I'll lose in the process. For example, Points Bank does not count the points in the bank to count on the Leaderboard (which I want), does your Bank do the same?

If I drop Points all together then I'll probably lose the ability to award points for a lot of content that your app doesn't cover (I have a list).

Also, in Points I can RENAME "Points" to anything I want (in my situation I renamed them to "Wing Nuts"). I don't think I can do that with Members Shop?

5 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

As far as conflicts go, I think the "Bank" mainly. I have the Points bank enabled and I'm afraid your bank will conflict. I will probably have to choose one over the other (yours appears to have more features that I've been looking for). But, if I drop the points Bank and use yours I don't know what capabilities I'll lose in the process. For example, Points Bank does not count the points in the bank to count on the Leaderboard (which I want), does your Bank do the same?

If I drop Points all together then I'll probably lose the ability to award points for a lot of content that your app doesn't cover (I have a list).

Also, in Points I can RENAME "Points" to anything I want (in my situation I renamed them to "Wing Nuts"). I don't think I can do that with Members Shop?

No you can go to your list of installed applications and click members shop on the dropdowns disable the members bank module

3GcFeqG.png

if you have it in the nav bar then remove it in the menu manager, it will still show in the ACP but the front end will be completly disabled for use

I will be adding the ability to rename the points but it is not as easy as just adding a setting, there is hundreds of references to the word points and there is loads of coding involved for a lot of the text as well, It will / is taking a long time to do, but I am gradually doing it ( then commenting it out ) with each update and spare bit of time I ge, then I just need to remove all comments and it will be ready

11 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

Points Bank does not count the points in the bank to count on the Leaderboard (which I want), does your Bank do the same?

The leaderboard counts the points on hand not the points in the bank, I personally think that if you bank it, it should be private, In the next update I will add a setting so you can choose if you want to count the bank too.

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

The leaderboard counts the points on hand not the points in the bank, I personally think that if you bank it, it should be private, In the next update I will add a setting so you can choose if you want to count the bank too.

I totally agree. So they are both the same in this regard. That's a good thing!

Note: I don't want to disable your Bank, I like what you are doing with it, I just don't want to lose the ability to award points on the additional content that Points provides AND I want the ability to RENAME "Points" to whatever I want. Did your new update cover either of those items?

3 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

I totally agree. So they are both the same in this regard. That's a good thing!

Note: I don't want to disable your Bank, I like what you are doing with it, I just don't want to lose the ability to award points on the additional content that Points provides AND I want the ability to RENAME "Points" to whatever I want. Did your new update cover either of those items?

the update don't add anything new in regards to awarding content points etc and the points name I mentioned above

15 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will be adding the ability to rename the points but it is not as easy as just adding a setting, there is hundreds of references to the word points and there is loads of coding involved for a lot of the text as well, It will / is taking a long time to do, but I am gradually doing it ( then commenting it out ) with each update and spare bit of time I ge, then I just need to remove all comments and it will be ready

Hi,

Any news on our problem with the points showing incorrectly?

I still see user Fred for example has:

Points Earned 5,360

But in the column with the members with the most points is Fred is showing as Points 3,440

To confirm Fred has not spent or gambled or donated any points.

So for some reason points are still going missing for some reason.

https://www.walkingfootball.com/statistics/

Would be nice to get this resolved as it is causing concern to some of the members

2 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

How does the bank behave in a case of the primary group and secondary group with different interest and deposit rates?

You need to go to the member group settings in the ACP and you will see a members shop tab

EDIT Sorry just got what you meant, It will give it only to their primary group

5 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Any news on our problem with the points showing incorrectly?

I still see user Fred for example has:

Points Earned 5,360

But in the column with the members with the most points is Fred is showing as Points 3,440

To confirm Fred has not spent or gambled or donated any points.

So for some reason points are still going missing for some reason.

https://www.walkingfootball.com/statistics/

Would be nice to get this resolved as it is causing concern to some of the members

Login to freds account and go to rewards & logs and filter it so it only shows his logs and check that for me, See what it shows

Edited by TheJackal84