CodingJungle's Apps [support topic]

Hi,

I have just purchased your Download Plus app and installed it into my IPS 4.2.6.

All configuration items show up in the APC (to enable support, questions, to set the tab order, etc.), but the download page itself remains unchanged. The two default tabs are still displayed below the file and change log.

Do you have any hints what I could check for why your app is not displaying properly?

I have went through all configuration items you mentioned in your "directions.txt" file, but with no success.

Regards, Tom.

Edited by Tom Wellige
8 hours ago, Tom Wellige said:

Hi,

I have just purchased your Download Plus app and installed it into my IPS 4.2.6.

All configuration items show up in the APC (to enable support, questions, to set the tab order, etc.), but the download page itself remains unchanged. The two default tabs are still displayed below the file and change log.

Do you have any hints what I could check for why your app is not displaying properly?

I have went through all configuration items you mentioned in your "directions.txt" file, but with no success.

Regards, Tom.

I would imagine it might be a conflict with another app/plugin.

also keep in mind, the settings don't cascade down, so if you have for your category setup:

Parent
   child
   child

and you have them set for the parent they will not cascade down to the children categories.

it might also be theme related, so try it out on the default them. if you find the problem, let me know what it is, if it is theme/app related, let me know so i can get with the author(s) and figure out the why :)

Thanks for coming back to me!

After having ruled out inheritance or theme problems (I use the 4.0 default theme, but also checked the 4.2 default one) I ended up checking the apps/plugins. I still had a few 4.0 apps installed, which became incompatible with 4.2 and got automatically deactivated. I removed all of them, until I finally only had two left: "Contact Us" and "Custom Side Bars". With both of them still installed (but deactivated) the problem with Download Plus still existed. I then removed both at the same time and the problem was gone. I can't tell which one exactly caused the problem, it was either "Contact Us" or "Custom Side Bars".

Longs story short: it works now:) 

Thanks for pointing me on the installed apps!

Edited by Tom Wellige

There is a problem if you try to merge 2 accounts when one of them has been adding videos in CJ media

It's throwing an error and the background process for merging has hung, Tried running the process manually and it gives this error

1S111/1 Unknown column 'media_edited_by' in 'field list'

Also in the system log it reports

UPDATE `cjmedia_media` cjmedia_media  SET `media_member`=1,`media_member_by`='referee',`media_edited_by`='referee' WHERE media_id=2
Unknown column 'media_edited_by' in 'field list'

Back trace

#0 /home//public_html/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\cjmedia_h...', Array)
#1 /home/5/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`cjmedia_media`...', '`media_member`=...', 'WHERE media_id=...')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home//public_html/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(79): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 /home//public_html/applications/cjmedia/sources/Media/Media.php(795): IPS\cjmedia_hook_content->save()
#5 /home/public_html/system/Content/Content.php(1136): IPS\cjmedia\_Media->save()
#6 /home//public_html/system/Content/Item.php(2236): IPS\_Content->changeAuthor(Object(IPS\Member))
#7 /home//public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/MemberContent.php(114): IPS\Content\_Item->changeAuthor(Object(IPS\Member))
#8 /home//public_html/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_MemberContent->run(Array, 0)
#9 /home//public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(80): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#10 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#11 /home//public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(92): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#12 /home//public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(132): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#13 /home//public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#14 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#15 /home//public_html/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#16 /home/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(37): IPS\Dispatcher\hook26->execute()
#17 /home//public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#18 /home//public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#19 {main}

50 minutes ago, Legion of Honor said:

real simple question.  We have a custom profile field in our mini profiles and when you post on the forums.  Does this add an additional avatar like in the pic here?  Its circled in

Sorry but what addon are you talking about? Name to avatar (n2a)? if so it ads avatar to user that don't have an avatar already, choices are letters, cats or abstract. 

@Steph40  Yeah Name to avatar, I was looking to add the extra pic in the profile since IPB removed that option in Custom Profile Fields to have that image there from a drop down menu.  I have to create 1 CPF for each rank  which is cumbersome, but I guess I am having to do it that way..  Avatars are not the issue on my site, its the added CPF that I was looking to add below the avatar.

Edited by Legion of Honor
38 minutes ago, Legion of Honor said:

@Steph40  Yeah Name to avatar, I was looking to add the extra pic in the profile since IPB removed that option in Custom Profile Fields to have that image there from a drop down menu.  I have to create 1 CPF for each rank  which is cumbersome, but I guess I am having to do it that way..  Avatars are not the issue on my site, its the added CPF that I was looking to add below the avatar.

Odd question how doing your ranks ? via post amount or another way ?

7 minutes ago, Legion of Honor said:

@Pete T  not using the ranks in the board, but it was a custom profile field with multiple png's to corresponding ranks that was a drop down.  IPB did away with multiple png's in one custom Profile Field and I have to create them for each on which we called Ranks.   If there is another way to do so, please share.

If correct what asking need profile field have dropdown menu that has all the ranks in and when selected that rank would display the correct image yes ?

Any news getting the download plus to work? it's one of the main features that's broken and has never worked for me ( sending bulk emails ) and I still can not answer any questions asked so it looks like I am ignoring them, until I then have to remove the question and send a PM continuing it

Edited by TheJackal84

Concerning Babble Self Hosted Chat, using the current last updated version:

My moderators are reporting, that the chatuser online list doesn't update correctly. We have proof in different situations, f.e.

• indefinitely banned users -> were shown days later in the chat
  • warned and temporarily banned users -> were shown days later in the chat, too
  • even other users, that haven't been in the chat for days

Whats the problem? Can you please have a look? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 8:24 PM, Unlucky said:

Duplicate member logger seems completely broken apart from identifying the duplicate accounts.

We have trouble on our board so I have set it to ban new duplicate accounts

That is not working - i created a test account and registered fine without being banned

And PM messages are not being sent to the main account when a duplicate is registered

Can you look into these issues asap please as I have members threatening each other with legal action and I know one of them is creating duplicate accounts to stir things up.

Thanks

Hi,

Please can we have this fixed and updated or can you confirm if you are no longer supporting it?

It's been over 2 months without any reply

Thank you.