Jump to content



  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Days Won


CodingJungle last won the day on October 22 2020

CodingJungle had the most liked content!

About CodingJungle

  • Rank
    Production and Things
  • Birthday 08/18/1981

IPS Marketplace

  • Resources Contributor
    Total file submissions: 15

Recent Profile Visitors

26,453 profile views
  1. i uploaded 2.3.0 last thursday which doesn't add that column. it however doesn't remove it, once you update you can manually remove the column as we aren't allowed to touch the core tables any longer. it actually isn't causing any issues, it just the schema checker isn't very bright, if it doesn't have json entry for it, it flips out.
  2. I am testing 2.3.0 now for release, that should remove this. they should be the same version, i might've forgotten to change the version number here on IPS.
  3. this will be fixed in the next version, but i don't believe it is what is causing the problem. can you check your system logs in the acp.
  4. yeah i agree, even daniel recommends we adopt a proper semantic versioning system 😛
  5. the chat service will, it is one of the reasons why it exist. the self hosted could too, but your node.js service would need to be on another server. babble has been out for almost 5 years now, i changed the renewal for babble 3, why it has a new entry (as i increased the renewal for the self hosted and increased the chat service from the 6 month to 1 year service, and there is no way on IPS to change existing purchases renewals). I do offer a 30 day trial of the chat service on my site. you will need to register to get access to the offer: https://codingjungle.com/babble/?a
  6. can't make any promises, you can set the width, the height i'm pretty sure is set by the size of the body. i use the template popup, which has the class of keywordScrolled, so maybe you use some css to target it better or style it a bit more. i'll see about adding some more options to what classes get added to it, so you have more wiggle room to work with.
  7. click one of the upgrade errors and Pm me the content so i can see what is causing the error
  8. its a pretty generic error thrown by ips Multiple redirect, there should be more information to it in the system log.
  9. 3.0.1 has been released on my site and here (waiting approval here). it has fixed these issues and added in the new feature for idle time.
  10. added this in for the next version, it will be a group setting. so you can set different times between 1 minute to 60 minutes (like the idler was in 2.x), the message will display showing they have 30 seconds before disconnection (it will also now countdown from 30 :) and the message will change when it hits 0, saying that they have been disconnected).
  11. pushed an update. disabled by default, user has to enable it. added mobile menu item for it under "account" if enabled, hides theme selector. this is a basic app, its not meant to be all encompassing. a lot of the sites i have for clients, only have the one theme, and some expressed interest in having a "night mode" option. if you have a gazillion themes, and want to allow people to choose between those, then this app probably isn't intended for you, as i doubt i will be expanding it to allow users to choose what their sunrise and sunsets will be. another dev is more than w
  12. not at this time, i didn't think about adding one in till after i was about to release, and i just really wanted to get 3 out. it is in the plan for either 3.1, but i might sneak one in for 3.0.1 send me one on tuesday, to remind me, just been busy with everything.
  13. Menu group with submenu's in the "traditional" style. this is the "primary" location, replacing the primary menu Menu group with submenu's in the "mega menu" style This is a block style menu group, with a magic menu item in the "footer" location. this is a menu group in the primary location, with a magic submenu. I believe the last image is the one would that would be best to do the mega menu on the site you linked me too. (a "magic menu item" allows you to use IPS template logic to design your own menu or to add stuff that is outside the structure of the
  14. what is wrong with switching it over to the editor instead of code mirror and uploading an attachment? added this for the next version by default hover is 750 ms, i pushed it down to 0, so the "hover" will initiate almost as soon as you hover over it, but the actual loading will depend on the persons network speed and your server :). so it should give them more of indication that it is about to do something and clicking on it. you could also style them differently. for the actual pop up ones, they use the class, 'keyword'. the "url" ones get 'keywordUrl" for their cl
  15. https://codingjungle.com/ I use the "only mobile" option of the MGM on my main site and a few of the "widgets" found around my site use it as well.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy