Bookmarks - Support Topic

On 25.1.2018 at 9:59 PM, Steph40 said:

@FostersBookmark app is causing an issue with member management from the acp. When bookmark is enable, I can't edit or delete members, I get error 500. The error disappears when I deactivate Bookmarks. 

I can't reproduce any issues with this app and php 7.2 but I've run into some issues with IPS 4.2.7 IN_DEV and PHP 7.2 which I'm going to report to IPS.

php7.2.png

• 2 weeks later...

@Fosters 

1. Not working here. Cleared the cache three times, but after enabling the app, it loads a blank page. Tried with an unmodified default theme at no avail. System log displays the following error:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /www/invision/uploads/template_41_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(14911): IPS\Application\_Module::get('bookmarks', 'bookmarks')
#1 /www/invision/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->userBar()
#2 /www/invision/uploads/template_41_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(5820): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('userBar', Array)
#3 /www/invision/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('85d827977a59b0e...', '\n<div class='ip...', Array)
#4 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#5 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(103): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#6 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(571): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#7 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#8 /www/invision/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}
#0 /www/invision/init.php(524): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

Found a typo:

bookmark_type_desc    Public Bookmarks will be shown to overybody on your profile.<br>Private Bookmarks are only visible to you.

It should be everybody.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Fosters 

1. Not working here. Cleared the cache three times, but after enabling the app, it loads a blank page. Tried with an unmodified default theme at no avail. System log displays the following error:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /www/invision/uploads/template_41_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(14911): IPS\Application\_Module::get('bookmarks', 'bookmarks')
#1 /www/invision/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->userBar()
#2 /www/invision/uploads/template_41_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(5820): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('userBar', Array)
#3 /www/invision/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('85d827977a59b0e...', '\n<div class='ip...', Array)
#4 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#5 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(103): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#6 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(571): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#7 /www/invision/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#8 /www/invision/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

#0 /www/invision/init.php(524): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

Found a typo:

bookmark_type_desc    Public Bookmarks will be shown to overybody on your profile.<br>Private Bookmarks are only visible to you.

It should be everybody.

Thanks.

What version of IPS are you on?  

Will investigate.  

@Fosters

1. IPS 4.2.7, PHP 7.2.1

2. Yep, the error message was generated by another app that was not uninstalled correctly. Took care of that.

3. When opening any page from our community, we get a blank page. Disabling your app solves the issue. I tried disabling all other plugins and apps and clearing the cache at no avail. At the server level, pages are loaded with http status code 200, even though the contents are blank, so no error is being logged. Nothing is logged at the IPS system log or at the IPS error log.

My best guess based on previous comments is that your app is not compatible with PHP 7.2.1.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 11:25 AM, sonimik1 said:

When I create categories, it does not matter in the category that I have 2 Bookmarks in the rest of the categories, I get the same thing.

What is the meaning of this being?
>_<

Hi @sonimik1 thank you for your purchase.  We would be happy to help you. 

Can you explain in more detail?  We don't quite understand what you mean.  Please attach a screenshot or more details.  

FostersJ

• 4 weeks later...

ERROR - EXO

Members are reporting no access to Bookmarks with the error code EXO. The weird thing is that not everyone is getting this error. Below is the error string copied and sent to me by my co-admin:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Error: Call to a member function item() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_bookmark_global_bookmark->bookmarkRows(Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(340): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('bookmarkRows', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_bookmark_global_bookmark->bookmarkTable(Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('bookmarkTable', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(548): call_user_func(Array, Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#5 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(6059): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('dcff289f55a84bc...', Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array)
#7 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#8 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(107): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#9 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(569): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#10 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#11 /var/www/html/r269298/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}
Edited by Vegan Gaymer
On 3/30/2018 at 2:02 PM, Vegan Gaymer said:

ERROR - EXO

Members are reporting no access to Bookmarks with the error code EXO. The weird thing is that not everyone is getting this error. Below is the error string copied and sent to me by my co-admin:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Error: Call to a member function item() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_bookmark_global_bookmark->bookmarkRows(Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(340): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('bookmarkRows', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_bookmark_global_bookmark->bookmarkTable(Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('bookmarkTable', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(548): call_user_func(Array, Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#5 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(6059): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('dcff289f55a84bc...', Object(IPS\bookmark\Bookmark\Table), Array)
#7 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#8 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(107): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#9 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(569): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#10 /var/www/html/r269298/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#11 /var/www/html/r269298/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

*bump* sorry... just wondering if this can be corrected soon. My community loves your bookmark function and some are getting errors while others are not. I don't know what to do. Thanks!

On 4/4/2018 at 8:00 PM, Vegan Gaymer said:

*bump* sorry... just wondering if this can be corrected soon. My community loves your bookmark function and some are getting errors while others are not. I don't know what to do. Thanks!

My community really misses their bookmarks. I am hoping this can get addressed sooner than later. It's been a long time without this functioning properly. Thanks!

Hi,

we've been busy this weekend wrapping up all stuff to make it IPS 4.3 ready and I can confirm that all this issues were addressed for the next release. (There was an issue in 4.3 which was resulting in the white page, and we have also addressed the issue with the bookmarks for deleted content).

Just now, Fosters said:

Hi,

we've been busy this weekend wrapping up all stuff to make it IPS 4.3 ready and I can confirm that all this issues were addressed for the next release. (There was an issue in 4.3 which was resulting in the white page, and we have also addressed the issue with the bookmarks for deleted content).

Oh okay!! I understand now, thank you! We will hold out for the fix. It is worth it. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I just updated Bookmarks and updated the IPS platform and members still cannot access their Bookmarks. We have been without the use of them for about 2 months now. I waited for the update thinking that would fix it, but since it hasn't fixed it, can we look at this closer and find out what is wrong? Here is a screenshot of what one member sees. Thanks!

bookmarkerror.thumb.png.0de8c0112c6d2589350bae2d9054f2da.png