Let me illustrate this. It regards this category setting in the quizzes app. If I create a new quiz, it will create a topic with [GO]This is a quiz. I would like a space to be between [GO] and 'This', but if I add a space after '[GO]' in the topic prefix setting below, it doesn't save that space.

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 15.02.41.png

On 10.11.2016 at 10:37 PM, EugeneZybov said:

I can buy this!

Perfect news :)

Please, tell me, maybe you can make integration from rules app?

Thanks for answer!

On 10.11.2016 at 10:37 PM, Adriano Faria said:

In a future version, yes.

Неllo Adriano

What about integration from rules app?

I would like to create a rule when the user successfully completes the quiz.

And maybe you will make integration with the Points Economy?

58 minutes ago, Vladimir Orendarchuk said:

Неllo Adriano

What about integration from rules app?

I would like to create a rule when the user successfully completes the quiz.

And maybe you will make integration with the Points Economy?

Not for now. Sorry.

52 minutes ago, TheSonic said:

Is there a demo available to try this live? I am interested in this app - screenshots looking great so far, but i woud like to run through some quizzes to see how it "feels" :)

Thanks.

I will install it today later on my live test board and will send a PM.

Hi,

I am really interested in buying this and adding it to our walking football site.

My idea is to get the walking football team owners who have already registered to create quizzes on their teams and then invite their players and fans to the site to take the quiz which in turn will build up registered members hopefully

Have you found that your members have been interested in creating quizzes or do they prefer to just have a go at them?

I think I will still buy it and have a play - but I was just interested in your own experiences if you would care to share?

@Unlucky we are using the Quiz app since its release. In our case, only members of our editoral team can create new quizzes, but it is possible to allow your users to create them. The experience so far has been fantastic, and our users love the idea. Adriano also made several improvements based on our feedback here, and the way it is now is "perfect". You can see this app in action here: http://www.clubedohardware.com.br/provas/ Of course, it is in Portuguese, but you can have an overall look on how it looks with data populated and also after users have taken the quizzes.

Edited by Gabriel Torres

@Adriano Faria

Thanks for the app, cheers.

I have one question that could possibly turn into a request regarding your answer :)

After a member completes a quiz, is there a page in which they can view the correct answers afterwards? At the moment they can only few the correct answer directly after they complete the quiz.

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Not sure I follow. Itdisplays answers chosen and the right ones in the last step: results.

My members have asked if the answers can be displayed permanently on a page and not just on the last step (Results Page).

6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

For those who can manage questions & answers, yes. For regular players, no. What sense it would make to show the answers before people play?

Not before the quiz is taken, there would be no point to that! :lol:

There was a Quiz for version 3.4 that displayed the answers after the contestant had played the quiz.

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Ah, you mean show the questions/answers at any time for those who played the quiz?

Adriano, I was thinking about that. May be before starting it, there be two modes

• Study Mode
  • Quiz mode

In study Mode, there is no time bar, members can answer the question, and the correct answer and explanation/info regarding that question is displayed. Also there is a bar chart displaying where did he stand in comparison to other people.

Quiz mode is same as displayed now.

@Adriano Faria  can we work for this customization?  It remains on store here and I pay extra for customization?

2 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

Adriano, I was thinking about that. May be before starting it, there be two modes

• Study Mode
  • Quiz mode

In study Mode, there is no time bar, members can answer the question, and the correct answer and explanation/info regarding that question is displayed. Also there is a bar chart displaying where did he stand in comparison to other people.

Quiz mode is same as displayed now.

@Adriano Faria  can we work for this customization?  It remains on store here and I pay extra for customization?

That would require a big change in whole "play" mode. That's something I really not planning tomdo for now, sorry. Anyway, keep doing suggestions. I will work in things like this when I'll need to add other types of quizzes, etc., where a rewrite would be necessary. I don't have a precise ETA yet, but something like 4.2, if it isn't so near.