26 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

Also there is no delete option for a specific question at Manage Question and Answers

@Adriano Faria

19 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You can't delete questions if anyone else already played the quiz.

To activate the option to delete a question, you need to delete the games from that quiz. 

As I can't know if someone is deleting a question to re add it, it wouldn't be fair with those who already played to have questions deleted. That would impact directly in the quiz ranking.

3 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

@Adriano Faria even if the quiz is not taken by anyone, once questions are added, I cannot change the time for the test. By mistake set the time as five mins, now cant change

True. The time appears only when creating the quiz. I don't allow to change it.

I can add this restriction (if someone already played it) in next version.

Let me know if you want a query to update the time.

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

True. The time appears only when creating the quiz. I don't allow to change it.

I can add this restriction (if someone already played it) in next version.

Let me know if you want a query to update the time.

that will be better. Mistakes happen. And once someone creates a whole quiz, shouldn't stuck on time

I love this app!

There is just one thing that I can't get my head around. I have granted permissions to all categories to guests to play quizzes, but all tests still require guests to login before they can play. Am I missing something?

I have imported the quizzes through the import/export in the ACP.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.0.2:

New Features:

• Image on questions
  • New setting to randomize quizzes questions
  • New setting to promote members to a group when they reach a specific rank in the quiz

Fixes:

• Random fixes

Cool, finally the feature with images on quiz questions is available :)

Can these images be imported throught the import / export tool?

Do you have any plans to add multiple correct answers? (I want to use quizes for drivers license tests, which, here in Romania some questions have multiple correct answers. If the user fails to check all correct answers, the question is considered failed)

Edited by Noni
3 hours ago, Noni said:

Can these images be imported throught the import / export tool?

Yes. If a quiz has an image, the image path will be in the exported XML. Just export one quiz with image and open the XML on Notepad.

3 hours ago, Noni said:

Do you have any plans to add multiple correct answers?

I do but I don't have any ETA right now.

Edited by Adriano Faria

I just purchased the app... Adriano, you still have to improve the way quizez are displayed and images uploaded.

- I created a quiz, uploaded a photo to it... and... the image is not resized, or properly arranged in the category image
Sketch.png

- The images for questions are also not resize, or properly arranged. The answers could also be named A, B, C... to make a point. It looks really bad

skettch2.png

For now... i'm not satisfied by the app... It may have cool features, but the design lacks a lot of love.

Edited by Noni
Just now, Noni said:

- I created a quiz, uploaded a photo to it... and... the image is not resized, or properly arranged in the category image

This is an ICON. The name of the field is CATEGORY ICON, usually. 16x16. I can resize it but it doesn't make sense to add a 1024x768 image there.

1 minute ago, Noni said:

- The images for questions are also not resize, or properly arranged.

Too not look so bad now, upload a small image.

I will fix both in next version.

2 minutes ago, Noni said:

The answers could also be named A, B, C... to make a point. It looks really bad

Not sure I follow this.

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

This is an ICON. The name of the field is CATEGORY ICON, usually. 16x16. I can resize it but it doesn't make sense to add a 1024x768 image there.

It makes sense to automatically resize any icon i upload. Make it user friendly, not geek friendly. Of course i know hot to resize photos, but it's not friendly to make me open a  photo resize app, check the proper dimensions, add a proper photo.. etc. Just let me upload whatever i want and resize it properly.

Too not look so bad now, upload a small image.

I will fix both in next version.

Thank you, i am aware of that, still, this should be fixed. Images could be resized through css. If i use a large resolution screen, bigger images can be displayed, otherwise, smaller. You really need a designer to make this app look good. It has such a potential.

8 minutes ago, Noni said:

The answers could also be named A, B, C... to make a point. It looks really bad

Not sure I follow this.

The answers are marked by a circle, a select box. Put a numbering on their left side, as users prefer. Numbers (1,2,3) or letters (A,B,C..) I prefer letters.

Edited by Noni
1 minute ago, Noni said:

It makes sense to automatically resize any icon i upload. Make it user friendly, not geek friendly. Of course i know hot to resize photos, but it's not friendly to make me open a  photo resize app, check the proper dimensions, add a proper photo.. etc. Just let me upload whatever i want and resize it properly.

You should request the same to IPS:

Capturar.png

Same happens on FORUMS when using GRID style.

2 minutes ago, Noni said:

still, this should be fixed

This is NOT a geek friendly thing. It's a common sense.

It will, in next version.

3 minutes ago, Noni said:

The answers are marked by a circle, a select box. Put a numbering on their left side, as users prefer. Numbers (1,2,3) or letters (A,B,C..) I prefer letters.

So you are making a suggestion? So why say it "looks really bad" for a NON existing feature?

11 minutes ago, Noni said:

to make a point. It looks really bad

If you want numbers or letters to appear, type them in the answers. It may work for you for this specific quiz or question; but not for everybody else. So if I do this for you, will affect ALL the other costumer. So, no.. .thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good application! I am really satisfied! Thank you for your work !

(Déoslé for my language, I'm French!)

I have a few suggestions for the next update:

- Be able to set the time to complete the quiz at least 1 minute. (Because it's currently 3 minutes minimum)

- When adding an image to a question, resize it automatically because if the image is large, it will be great also during the quiz.

Thanks again for this application! :) 

10 minutes ago, Abdel Mial said:

Very good application! I am really satisfied! Thank you for your work !

Thank you for purchasing it. :)

- Be able to set the time to complete the quiz at least 1 minute. (Because it's currently 3 minutes minimum)

Ok.

- When adding an image to a question, resize it automatically because if the image is large, it will be great also during the quiz.

Yeap, this will be handled in next version.

:)

12 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

When adding an image to a question, resize it automatically because if the image is large, it will be great also during the quiz.

I think using the automatic IPS attachment settings will work well, since that's something clients will understand.  

Category images should probably automatically resized as well to thumbnail size.