13 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Coming soon: image on question.

NO ETA for image in answers.

Love you @Adriano Faria  

we run a medical site. to run a test series actually we need minimum of 50 questions per quizees and may be upto 200 or 300

I personally feel that I shouldnot request you this just after a release? But anyway do you have this in your mind in for any future ? I would be grateful

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

In the URL? You can customize it on Advanced settings -> FURL. But I'm not sure you can get rid of it totally. It is a framework thing; it's like /forum/ on a forum URL. 

can anyone help?  I want to change  from http://thedoc.org/quizzes/submit    to http://thedoc.org/tests/submit but after editing FURL i find http://thedoc.org/quizzes/tests/submit

2 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

What is the size of image to upload in the quizz itself?  it says error while uploading

1.0.1 adds a per-category setting for size and dimensions for the quiz image. Change yours to what fit your needs.

8 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

why the Manage Questions & Answers section overlaps like this?Capture.PNG

Are you asking or reporting a bug?  

Just now, Himadri Goswami said:

when added 30 questions it went extended out and beyond the view point. In my opinion all question numbers in the top is not essential to show all the numbers. These can be curtailed to look like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..30 Results.

presently looks like

That's what I told two or three times. You can add 1,000 questions but the presentation is this, because that's the STEP template provided by IPS.

There is NO ETA to change that.

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

That's what I told two or three times. You can add 1,000 questions but the presentation is this, because that's the STEP template provided by IPS.

There is NO ETA to change that.

It would be wrong if I ask for everything from a newly launched app. Take your time. May be by then I will manage with the style in mobile for this

But please understand, adding more question is important as it would greatly increase the versatility of the app

3 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

Dear Adriano, 

Found an issue here. I have this on my category image settings. Still cannot upload image. Tried changing the image dimension settings. It reverts back to default automatically

jjj.PNG

please give a look at this once

4 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

Dear Adriano, 

Found an issue here. I have this on my category image settings. Still cannot upload image. Tried changing the image dimension settings. It reverts back to default automatically

jjj.PNG

29 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

please give a look at this once

Yeap, there was an issue there:

Capturar.png

I'll send the fixed file via PM. If anyone do not want for the next version, send a PM and I'll send the file.