1 - If you have more than 1 correct answer is there any way to incorporate these

IE the following would all be correct

• Chesterfield FC Community Trust
  • Chesterfield FC
  • Chesterfield Football club
  • Chesterfield Football Club Community Trust

2 - It is requiring me to add at least 1 wrong answer when adding a new question

So if the correct answer to a question was a year - 2011

Does it matter what I put into the Wrong answers field?

so it doesn't matter how many wrong answers there are?

If I ask "What year was walking football first devised?"

And the answer is 2011

I can put any other year in the wrong answer field?

Or do I have to make all questions in a true or false format?

Or do I need to include right and wrong answers in the question itself?

Edited by Unlucky
12 hours ago, Unlucky said:

so it doesn't matter how many wrong answers there are?

If I ask "What year was walking football first devised?"

And the answer is 2011

I can put any other year in the wrong answer field?

Or do I have to make all questions in a true or false format?

Or do I need to include right and wrong answers in the question itself?

For every quiz question, you input both the correct answer AND all of the wrong answers.  (The quiz does not generate wrong answers per question).  

Hi, thanks for the Addon.

Is there the possibility that you can give several correct answers?
Something like multiple choice and if you answered a half of the question correctly also got points for it.

It would also be nice if you can play the quiz as a test mode and to certain questions also explanations in an extra window.
It would be nice if the questions and answers has an editor window to describe a solution and you can click a button to see the solutions.

Hello, excuse me in advance for my English, I go directly through Google translation.

We developed a similar application a few months ago, but on a website external to IPB.

For lack of time of everything recommeded, we did not integrate it on IPB, and when we saw yours, we bought it! We would nevertheless have two ideas for improving the script:

-Possibility to disable the Timer.

- Possibility to add a field in the results to give an explanation.

Cordially;

15 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Please, post the whole error as text, nit as image.

Here is an image of the amount of times the error has occurred, it only happened after i upgraded to 4.1.18

0a4vav5.png

It says this:

02/06/2017 07:34 AM    uncaught_exception    UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__quizzes_notification_game_finished (0) #0

When clicking on the actual error i get this:

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/quizzes/quiz/5-wiiu-quiz/?do=start&_step=question_2

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__quizzes_notification_game_finished (0)
#0 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Email/Email.php(328): IPS\_Lang->get('mailsub__quizze...')
#1 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Email/Email.php(570): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Notification/Notification.php(499): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Notification/Notification.php(480): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 /moi/folder/location/forums/applications/quizzes/modules/front/quizzes/view.php(732): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\_view->IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\{closure}(Array)
#6 /moi/folder/location/forums/applications/quizzes/sources/Wizard/Wizard.php(187): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#7 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(757) : eval()'d code(5190): IPS\quizzes\_Wizard->__toString()
#8 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('6c9a58f0bbcf331...', Object(IPS\quizzes\Wizard), Array)
#9 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#11 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#12 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(528): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#13 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#14 /moi/folder/location/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

BACKTRACE
#0 /moi/folder/location/forums/init.php(511): IPS\_Log::log('UnderflowExcept...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 /moi/folder/location/forums/applications/quizzes/sources/Wizard/Wizard.php(195): IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(UnderflowException))
#2 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(757) : eval()'d code(5190): IPS\quizzes\_Wizard->__toString()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('6c9a58f0bbcf331...', Object(IPS\quizzes\Wizard), Array)
#4 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#6 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(528): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 /moi/folder/location/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#9 /moi/folder/location/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Like i said it was working great until i updated the forum software.

Edited by GregoryRasputin

Ok, a missing language bit. Not sure why (and I hate when that happens), copied a lang bit from Classifieds:

'mailsub__classifieds_notification_game_finished'	=> '{$content->author()->name|raw} has completed the quiz {$content->mapped("title")|raw}',

Wrong app name there! >_<

Sorry, I'll update the file today later.

I'll probably will send you a new version via PM so you can test it, then I'll update it here.

Hello,

Found in logs

SELECT quizzes_quizzes.*, author.*, core_tags_cache.tag_cache_text FROM `quizzes_quizzes` LEFT JOIN `core_tags_cache` ON tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('quizzes;quizzes;',quizzes_quizzes.quizz_id)) LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = quizzes_quizzes.quizz_mid WHERE quizzes_quizzes.quizz_cat=1 AND quizzes_quizzes.quizz_open < 2 AND quizzes_quizzes.quizz_cat IN(1,2,3,4) ORDER BY quizzes_quizzes.quizz_pinned DESC, q_ordering_questions desc LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'q_ordering_questions' in 'order clause' (1054)
#0 /system/Db/Select.php(356): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT quizzes_...', Array, true)
#1 /system/Db/Select.php(418): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 [internal function]: IteratorIterator->rewind()
#4 /system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(275): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#6 /init.php(447) : eval()'d code(51): call_user_func_array('parent::getRows', Array)
#7 /system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(466): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook1164->getRows(Array)
#8 /applications/quizzes/modules/front/quizzes/browse.php(131): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#9 /applications/quizzes/modules/front/quizzes/browse.php(29): IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\quizzes\Category))
#10 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\_browse->manage()
#11 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Steps to reproduce

On frontend go to any category and select sort by "Questions".

The same for sort by "Players".

9 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

On frontend go to any category and select sort by "Questions".

The same for sort by "Players".

Ok. Will be fixed in next version. FIx is easy and fast but will require a couple of new language bit, so an update is required. I will wait a few days and update it if nothing else appears.

Edited by Adriano Faria

I'm looking to buy this sometime in the very near future when I've finished setting up my site. An idea I have is to be able to have a quiz and at the end have it calculate percentage and be able to select an option out of 4/5/6 possibilities.

For Example:
The Topic - What spirit animal are you? (Otter, Dog, Wolf, Fox)
I would then list around 10/15 questions, each answer depending on what you pick will then select what you would be classed as.

Question 1
What do you want to be when you grow up?

Possible Selections
An artist
A scientist
A business person
An athlete

Questions 2
Where would you like to live?

Possible Selections
In the city
You would like to travel
In the country
In the forest

So at the end you'd have the system tell you what you are out of 4 possible selections
Wolf
Dog
Otter
Fox
Obviously each possible answer from the above questions would relate to a particular animal. This can of course be related to any question.

An example of how it works on other sites:
Click here to see a quiz

I understand this might be some work, but if it proves popular with others I would be happy to help fund this feature if you would ever consider it.

Thanks for your time Adriano.