6 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

I hope, these will be just options, not a default feature. We are running it for doctors :) . the day it becomes for kidz...God know what will happen

That's a very narrow minded out look... Such features should and will apply to all ages. However, it will indeed be a very welcomed feature that will have a lot of outcomes :rofl:

1 hour ago, 2dub said:

Would there be a way to use this similar to a LMS (Learning management system) where you have several repetitions of:

• Ungraded pre-test
  • Content
  • Quiz

Then a final test (maybe the score weighted more)

All the quiz and test grades accumulate to a overall score?

Not currently. A overhaul will come soon but this is not a LMS; the way you want, Quiz must be part of the whole LMS, not a separated app like this.

Hello, I was surprised the first time i set up and ran the quiz, how little area is dedicated to the quiz itself compared to the animated countdown. I find it very disturbing, it is quite difficult to focus on the questions and answers if there are the huge animated digits blinking over 70% of the page. Is it something that could be optimized please.

Untitled.png

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You need to change the location of all images (not only for Quizzes app) in your ACP -> System -> Files -> Storage Settings. 

Thats the weird thing

everything is pointing to the correct /uploads/ folder in root

not /chat/uploads/ which would have been the previous location

all images are fine in gallery and forums

only quiz images are effected