That would be great...

to have questions with images and also be able to import / export / update them

will the import allow us to update questions?

The update could be possible after exporting (the export can contain an id for questions), if we use the same id, the questions can be updated

P.s.: of course, reference images through an image url

Edited by Noni
17 minutes ago, Noni said:

Once imported, go to the quiz and edit questions. Before importing, no. 

16 minutes ago, Trevor Brandt said:

I know it was already mentioned, but I would really like to see Rules integration. I will purchase this app if it is integrated. It is crucial for my community.

I have no plans to do it, at least for now. 

27 minutes ago, Noni said:

That would be great...

to have questions with images and also be able to import / export / update them

The update could be possible after exporting (the export can contain an id for questions), if we use the same id, the questions can be updated

P.s.: of course, reference images through an image url

If it's before import, wouldn't you just update the XML file?  That would be the whole point to build the quiz in advance.   

It's nice that the quiz can have an image imported... However, i was referring to adding an image to questions in the quiz. Can this also be achieved in a similar way?

Some questions (actually most of them) in motorcycle questionnairs for taking the drivers license have images and based on them users must answer the questions

1 hour ago, Mahumba said:

Just purchased Quizzes. I install as per instructions. But I must be not getting it as I don't have a Quiz tab at the top of my forum/pages

This app adds a new tab/link on menu nav bar like any other. Do you use a custom menu? If so, add it manually.

1 hour ago, Mahumba said:

and have no idea how to even start a quiz

Also, like any other app, you need to give the group permission on its  categories:

Capturar.png

Capturar.png

I see you already have a category. Check its permissions.

On 11/11/2016 at 8:27 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

I like the idea of this app!

Is there a way to reset a quiz, whether globally, or for an individual member? If not, can there be such a feature in the future?

On 11/11/2016 at 10:27 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Yes, "globally", inside the quiz, on the Quiz Actions menu. There's a 'clean games' option. This will delete all games (scores and  players) for that specific quiz. 

On 11/11/2016 at 10:29 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Nice!

Is it possible to add the option to clean games for individual members? Maybe for a future release?

Done:

Capturar1.png

Also added an option to copy a quiz:

Capturar2.png

What's New in Version 1.0.1:

New Features:

•     Tool to import/export quizzes (XML template on a folder in the zip file)
    •     Tool will import quiz title, description, time to complete, number of questions, questions and answers
  •     Quiz submitter will be able now to play the quiz (to test it) without store the score.
  •     Added more control to the quiz image: file size and dimensions, per category
  •     Added option to copy a quiz
  •     Added option to choose ALL or a specific member when deleting games from a quiz
  •     Added new widget: Quiz Feed
  •     Added options to sort quizzes by number of QUESTIONS and number of PLAYERS on category view
  •     Minimum answers per question decreased to 2
  •     Minimum questions per quiz increased to 30

Fixes:

•     Lang bits missing
  •     Email diggest templates missing
  •     Fixed error when viewing All IP Addresses by a member
  •     Potential XSS issue fixed by not allowing HTML to be used in questions (images)

I added quizzes widget to the ACP

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `x_utf_quizzes_answers` AS `quizzes_answers`
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'forum.x_utf_quizzes_answers' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\quizzes\\e...', Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(329): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/applications/quizzes/extensions/core/Dashboard/Quizzes.php(47): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/dashboard.php(58): IPS\quizzes\extensions\core\Dashboard\_Quizzes->getBlock()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_dashboard->manage()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}