On 12/4/2016 at 10:26 PM, Himadri Goswami said:

when added 30 questions it went extended out and beyond the view point. In my opinion all question numbers in the top is not essential to show all the numbers. These can be curtailed to look like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..30 Results.

presently looks like

Capture.PNG

On 12/4/2016 at 10:28 PM, Adriano Faria said:

That's what I told two or three times. You can add 1,000 questions but the presentation is this, because that's the STEP template provided by IPS.

There is NO ETA to change that.

Happy New year @Adriano Faria

Need a template edit badly to get viewpoint fixed. Also feel the need of limit of  questions to 200/300 or unlimited. P;ease reply if you have any plans

48 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

Happy New year @Adriano Faria

Need a template edit badly to get viewpoint fixed. Also feel the need of limit of  questions to 200/300 or unlimited. P;ease reply if you have any plans

Sorry, I don't have a template edit and this is not a bug to be "fixed". It is as it is. This screen doesn't even use a template. It is a form object directly as output. That's why I told you a few times that a rewrite would be necessary. 

No ETA at all! 

Edited by Adriano Faria
3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Sorry, I don't have a template edit and this is not a bug to be "fixed". It is as it is. This screen doesn't even use a template. It is a form object directly as output. That's why I told you a few times that a rewrite would be necessary. 

No ETA at all! 

@Adriano Faria   please don't get offended by the fixed word. I have done some CSS changes to look it like this for time being. By I request you to increase question limit in next release, so that it can be used as test series. I am waiting eagerly for that.

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

@Adriano Faria   please don't get offended by the fixed word. I have done some CSS changes to look it like this for time being. By I request you to increase question limit in next release, so that it can be used as test series. I am waiting eagerly for that.

Capture.PNG

I'll do as soon as I reach my PC. Show us your CSS changes, please.

8 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

By I request you to increase question limit in next release, so that it can be used as test series. I am waiting eagerly for that.

I will post the edit here so you can start it using it the way you think it's better for you.

Open \applications\quizzes\sources\Category\Category.php and find:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Number( 'q_cmax_questions', $this->id ? $this->max_questions : 5, FALSE, array( 'min' => 5, 'max' => 30 ), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'q_cmax_questions' ) );

Change the 30 to whatever you want.

I'll change it in next version.

5 minutes ago, Abdel Mial said:

Another small addition to make if possible: Once a member has submitted a quiz (and it has been "approved"), it would be nice if the member could no longer handle the questions (delete or modify them)

(Sorry for langage, i'm french :D )

Actually, the submitter can edit questions/replies at any time, to fix a typo, etc. I think this is necessary.

Submitter will be able to delete questions only if no one has played the quiz yet. After someone plays it, the option to delete do not appear anymore.

Oh nice !

Thank you very much I had not thought about that!

On the other hand I will have a small question ... It does not directly relate to the application but I would like to integrate this functionality for this one ...

To send a private message on IP Board, the url is "http://website.fr/messenger/compose/?to=IDMEMBER"

Is it possible by changing the URL to send a message directly to 2 or 3 members? For example "http://website.fr/messenger/compose/?to=1,2,3" etc ...

I tried but it does not work ... I do not know if this functionality exists on IP Board :( 

19 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I will post the edit here so you can start it using it the way you think it's better for you.

Open \applications\quizzes\sources\Category\Category.php and find:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Number( 'q_cmax_questions', $this->id ? $this->max_questions : 5, FALSE, array( 'min' => 5, 'max' => 30 ), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'q_cmax_questions' ) );

Change the 30 to whatever you want.

I'll change it in next version.

Recently I migrated to IPB cloud. Now they dont allow editing files :)

have to wait until you release next version :p

Hi @Adriano Faria

Two problems:

1.  I have image uploaded to quiz settings, but image does not appear in quiz listing.  See example:

Pop Culture Quiz.JPG

Quiz Listing.JPG 

2.  How to edit time of quiz after already created?   

Time option does not show in "Edit Quiz."

Suggestions

1.  Very minor, but suggestion on wording.  Instead of "Delete Games" use "Reset Games" since that means to start fresh again. 

2.  Change fa-icons on Start Quiz / Give Up to fa-play and fa-stop.  I think that makes more sense than fa-thumbs-up.  

3.  When encounter message "You must not leave the quiz tab/browser window" (change browser window), give link to "Play Again."

4.   Is there a better way of displaying progress bar?  

Number of Quiz Questions.JPG

@Joel R

Problems:

1: Joel this is the second time you report that: https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/433705-quizzes/?do=findComment&comment=2662720

I really can't reproduce. It seems that doesn't happen to anyone else to. How qre you inserting the image? Upload or via Url? Need more information.

2: It is by design. If someone already played the quiz, the time will not appear when you edit it, unless you delete (reset) games. It wouldn't be fair with those who already played to have the time increased; this will impact directly in the quiz leader ranking.

Suggestions:

1-2-3: Ok.

4: Next version, if you have more than 15 questions, it will looks like when you play it on monile devices: will appear only the question you are, like that: 

Capture.PNG.075c8e130d8a1dd9e60ccc98d302

Then I'll display the total questions somewhere.

It will be like that or I'd have to refactory the "game" module entirely, which is totally out of question, at least for now.

19 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

2: It is by design. If someone already played the quiz, the time will not appear when you edit it, unless you delete (reset) games. It wouldn't be fair with those who already played to have the time increased; this will impact directly in the quiz leader ranking.

That makes sense and is good design.

BUT I have new quiz.  No one play except by me to test, and still did not allow me to change time.  Only after I reset games did it allow me.  (If I 'test' as quiz creator, that should not prevent me from changing time since no "real" games by other users ...)

21 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

4: Next version, if you have more than 15 questions, it will looks like when you play it on monile devices: will appear only the question you are, like that: 

That looks fine.

Maybe the countdown could say "You have 04 minutes and 24 seconds to complete ## questions."

2 minutes ago, Joel R said:

BUT I have new quiz.  No one play except by me to test, and still did not allow me to change time.  Only after I reset games did it allow me.

You arethe quiz submitter? If so, that's weird 'cause it doesn't save the record for the submitter.

I'll take a look.

4 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Maybe the countdown could say "You have 04 minutes and 24 seconds to complete ## questions."

Yes, something like that.

9 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It can be 1,000, 10,000, etc. I just think that anyone will be interested in take a quiz like that. :D

What about the quiz time? Max is 60 minutes.

Adriano, I am using it both as quiz as well as test series.  Having a education website a test series helps people to practice just like the exams. Your app gives me everything for that. Only requirement is 300 questions and time upto 180 mins. Please dont laugh at me but medicos are used to this kind of tests

4 hours ago, Joel R said:

Hi @Adriano Faria

Two problems:

1.  I have image uploaded to quiz settings, but image does not appear in quiz listing.  See example:

Pop Culture Quiz.JPG

Quiz Listing.JPG 

Do you use  cloudfront and s3?  If yes change the storage settings to s3