New version will be released today later or tomorrow in the morning. It's really missing one point to finish/fix.

New features/fixes:

-> Compatibility with IPS 4.1.17 (Quick Tag Edit):

Capturar5.png

-> Image question: new (per category) setting to set the maximum size and the image dimensions when playing the quiz:

Capturar.png

-> Playing the quiz (viewing the image):

Capturar1.png

-> Lightbox when you click in the image, so the users got a better view:

Capturar2.png

-> Other suggestions implemented:

Capturar3.png

Capturar4.png

Capturar5.png

Capturar6.png

New Features/Changes:

• Update compatibility with 4.1.17: Quick Tag Edit.
  • Added more control to the question image: file size and images dimensions when playing the quiz, per category .
  • Quiz time increased from 60 to 180.
  • Questions per quiz increased from 30 to 300.
  • Rework in search results templates.
  • Rework in the steps of "Play" Quiz template: if you have more than 15 questions in the quiz, it will display only the current question; total questions will appear above the countdown.
  • Added ability to play the quiz again when you failed (leave the page). A new link will appear in the error message if the setting Allow users to play the quiz only once? is disabled.
  • Images uploaded to the category icon will be resized to avoid images breaking the layout
  • Suggestions applied to change a few language bits/fontawesome icons.

Fixes:

• A couple of missing language bits on ACP -> Storage Settings.
Edited by Adriano Faria
Just now, Himadri Goswami said:

ohh... I will wait  till next update...:)

I edited my post:

13 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It has 255 characters limit the maximum a varchar field goes. It is like a topic title or like any other content tile accross the whole suite.

That won't change.

Title is a brief thing. It isn't made to write the "whole book" there.

That won't be changed.

Apologies for spamming this topic, but I am exploring all the options so that I maximize the use of the quizzes app:

If I add a prefix to a discussion topic and I want a space between the prefix and the topic title, it doesn't let me. Can I fix this by adding   instead of a space in the prefix field?

Just now, Donkerrood said:

If I add a prefix to a discussion topic and I want a space between the prefix and the topic title, it doesn't let me. Can I fix this by adding   instead of a space in the prefix field?

If I get what you're saying, the lack of space happens in FORUMS app, not in Quizzes, so there's nothing I can do.