On 16/01/2017 at 0:50 PM, Himadri Goswami said:
  • Compatibility with Group Collaboration
  • When a member takes a quiz twice, his score should be recorded only once or the first time

Both will be in new version. For the second suggestion, I will store the highest score.

On 18/01/2017 at 9:54 PM, TDBF said:

Not before the quiz is taken, there would be no point to that! :lol:

There was a Quiz for version 3.4 that displayed the answers after the contestant had played the quiz.

Next version will have a button to display the quiz questions/answers for those who already played it.

On 08/01/2017 at 0:04 PM, Donkerrood said:

Let me illustrate this. It regards this category setting in the quizzes app. If I create a new quiz, it will create a topic with [GO]This is a quiz. I would like a space to be between [GO] and 'This', but if I add a space after '[GO]' in the topic prefix setting below, it doesn't save that space.

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 15.02.41.png

This one is weird. I can't reproduce it in all other apps I use it (Classifieds, Links Directory and Tutorials). This is happening only in Quizzes. Funny because they all use the same script. Will research more.

On 10/01/2017 at 5:54 AM, Vladimir Orendarchuk said:

What about integration from rules app?

I'll try to make it compatible in next version.  Not sure if it will be there, but I'll give it a try.

On 07/01/2017 at 0:22 AM, Himadri Goswami said:

the question is partially cut because of some character limit?

New version will accept larger question title.

On 08/01/2017 at 10:46 AM, Donkerrood said:

Cool! This is working very fine. Is it possible that if someone does a quiz, this shows in the activity feed? That makes the board look even more active. 'XX scored YY% on the quiz: ZZZ'. Or something similar. Great work, keep it going!

I'm willing to do this. I'll give it a try.

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

For the second suggestion, I will store the highest score.

Once a member plays till the end, he reads the answers. When he plays thereafter, he knows the answer already. So, the next high scores really doe snot judge his achievement. This is from my own experience in the app. For example look into my quiz example here

Capture.thumb.PNG.223ec1668497169f00f1bb2029ce71cd.PNG

This quiz has 30 tough questions

• In the first attempt people are achieving 60/ 70%, but in later games most of them are scoring 100%. Really doesn't seem good.
On 07/01/2017 at 0:22 AM, Himadri Goswami said:

Adriano, the question is partially cut because of some character limit?

Capture.PNG

Done in next version:

Img1_Form.png

Img2_Manage_Question.png

Img4_Playing_Quiz.png

On 08/01/2017 at 10:46 AM, Donkerrood said:

Cool! This is working very fine. Is it possible that if someone does a quiz, this shows in the activity feed? That makes the board look even more active. 'XX scored YY% on the quiz: ZZZ'. Or something similar. Great work, keep it going!

Done in next version:

Capturar.png

Capturar.png

3 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

Once a member plays till the end, he reads the answers. When he plays thereafter, he knows the answer already. So, the next high scores really doe snot judge his achievement. This is from my own experience in the app.

Done in next version: only the first attempt will be recorded and the user will be aware of that:

Capturar.png

Edited by Adriano Faria
16 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

A general observation. When the member is going to play quiz, time is shown in minutes and seconds. But results are always in seconds like 388 seconds 3000 seconds. It looks better when more than 60 seconds is broken in minutes and seconds 

What about this?

Capturar.png

Since quiz times goes up to 3 hours (180 minutes), it's necessary to show a real time format there.

On 08/01/2017 at 0:04 PM, Donkerrood said:

Let me illustrate this. It regards this category setting in the quizzes app. If I create a new quiz, it will create a topic with [GO]This is a quiz. I would like a space to be between [GO] and 'This', but if I add a space after '[GO]' in the topic prefix setting below, it doesn't save that space.

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 15.02.41.png

Well I give up on this for now... The space is hardcoded. I will come back on this later, with more time (and patience). So it will be: PREFIX TOPIC_TITLE SUFFIX. The space will be there; you don't need to add it in the category field.

What's New in Version 1.0.4:

New Features/Changes:

• Question title changed to a larger format
  • New display of quiz time format: hh:mm:ss in Quiz Results and Leaders Ranking
  • New entry on Activity Streams when someone completes a quiz
  • Button to display Quiz Questions & Answers for those who already played the quiz
  • Quiz score will be recorded only in first attempt of the member in the quiz

Fixes:

Note:

• After upgrade you may need to simply edit and hit save button to make images appear again.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Hi,

Not sure what I am doing wrong

Just tried to submit my first quiz.

I notice on the page where i enter title and description it did not ask me to enter questions

So I click save and get this error then and now when trying to access the quiz

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2B201/1

this is the url to the quiz

https://www.walkingfootball.com/chat/quizzes/quiz/1-walking-football-general-knowledge-1/

What am I doing wrong?

4 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

I notice on the page where i enter title and description it did not ask me to enter questions

You create the quiz: title, description, quiz time. Save. Then when you're viewing it, will appear a blue button to manage questions & answers:

Capturar.png

Are you using the latest version? The error code  2B201/1 is from Blog app, not from Quizzes. There is no occurrence of this error code in Quiz:

Capturar.png

Hi,

Just downloaded and upgraded quiz system to v - 1.0.4.1

I can't even get to view the quiz to see the manage questions button or take quiz button

When trying to view the quiz I just get

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2B201/1

Get Support

Click this url yourself and you will see - https://www.walkingfootball.com/chat/quizzes/quiz/2-walking-football-general-knowledge-1/

Just now, Unlucky said:

ok uninstalled and reinstalled and this time it saved the quiz

But i didnt add any qestions straight away

I then went in to edit quiz https://www.walkingfootball.com/chat/quizzes/category/1-walking-football-quizzes/

called test but got another error which I am going to pm to you as it has server info in

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

There's something wrong there. Now you got an EX0 error!

Provide ACP access. I'll take a look tomorrow in the morning.