iAwards

9 hours ago, SiLink said:

Thanks @InvisionHQ :)! Also I wondered, is there a way to display all awards without using categories? Perhaps if someone only had one category and very few awards?

For now, just make one category called "Awards." That won't help you on your "domain.com/awards/" page, but it'll kinda work almost everywhere else.

Heya, Ive just installed this on my board. I see how to create new badges, but I dont see any options to create categories, or to set permissions for who can award, I also cant see how to actually award them to members. Is 1.2.0 the current version? What am I missing? :lol:

EDIT: I did try to download the guide pdf from the DL page but the link didnt work.

Edited by DarkRider

I just updated to the latest version and it looks like the permissions to award a new award are now set on each individual award... we have hundreds of awards... Is there a way to set the permissions on all awards at the same time? Even if it's an SQL query... if I can apply all the permissions the same without having to click probably over a thousands times, that would be great. Would like all admins to be able to award a new award. Thank you

@InvisionHQ  Don't know if this is something easy to do, but as a suggestion for a future release, could there be an option for member to choose which awards specifically to show in the post pane view?  Or the option to exclude awards from each section individually?

That way all awards received are still shown on the profile even if they exclude them in order to choose which awards they want to show on their pane.

44 minutes ago, GASR said:

@InvisionHQ  Don't know if this is something easy to do, but as a suggestion for a future release, could there be an option for member to choose which awards specifically to show in the post pane view?  Or the option to exclude awards from each section individually?

No reaction so far on this request, but many many many users are wishing this.

I have this same problem...

On 3/20/2018 at 1:05 AM, Benjamin Garrison said:

Image icons for the awards don't show up.  It appears to upload but then not visible. 

And another issue (see below). The third column description text is code or something.

AwardsPermissionsBroken.jpg

Edited by Reagan2791

Hi

Got an error when try to edit a group with 1.2.0 version. It's clearly caused by iAwards because deactivating it all is fine

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded::__construct() must be an instance of IPS\Member or null, instance of IPS\Member\Group given, called in /home/q42pe850/public_html/system/Application/Application.php on line 819 (0)
#0 /home/q42pe850/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(819): IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded->__construct(Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#1 /home/q42pe850/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(300): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 /home/q42pe850/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/GroupForm/Content.php(35): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#3 /home/q42pe850/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(188): IPS\core\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Content->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /home/q42pe850/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /home/q42pe850/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/q42pe850/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /home/q42pe850/public_html/management/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

How i can fix that?

I read that I should remove forum/applications/awards/extensions/core/ContentRoute folder. Is it safe?

Edited by imbogames

Hello,

I am using version 1.2.0 and I experience this formatting issue on my Awards Page:

image.thumb.png.9d4b5e0735b81924ce19e9d5ad77a870.png

It creates an ips Block, throws the first (and sometimes second) award in that block then lists the rest in an a regular ips responsive list. It also slips a description from an award at the bottom of the block that isn't related to the awards inside the Block.

Thank you for your assistance.