Social Stream

On 9/28/2019 at 8:36 AM, fix3r said:

Does this support new videos from 

?

Have you resolved this? If not, I"ll take a look.

I've been offline for the last few days; it's Jewish holiday season, so my schedule is completely out of whack this entire month. Haven't been neglecting things, just haven't been working. 🙂

3 hours ago, fix3r said:

one file names from the gallery break out..

508655696_ScreenShot2019-10-05at8_40_32PM.thumb.png.7a23660f35cfbf7da0cd869d3254a84a.pngl

I'll fix this. Let me know about the previous issue so that I can do both in one shot (if necessary).

8 hours ago, HeadStand said:

Have you resolved this? If not, I"ll take a look.

I've been offline for the last few days; it's Jewish holiday season, so my schedule is completely out of whack this entire month. Haven't been neglecting things, just haven't been working. 🙂

I'll fix this. Let me know about the previous issue so that I can do both in one shot (if necessary).

yes it does support videos thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Esther,

I would like to give Social Stream a second chance on my project. 😉 However I am going to upgrade to 4.5 and I need especially Database Records from Pages in the social stream with ability to comment them right in the stream. I have tested Social Stream on 4.5. Everything works as desired except of database records. They are not shown in the stream. The comments to the records are displayed as desired.

My question:

1. Are you going to update Social Stream for 4.5?
  2. Will be database records shown in the stream?
  3. Can you add display of tags to the content items?

Thank you!

On 7/9/2020 at 6:43 AM, Sonya* said:

Hi Esther,

I would like to give Social Stream a second chance on my project. 😉 However I am going to upgrade to 4.5 and I need especially Database Records from Pages in the social stream with ability to comment them right in the stream. I have tested Social Stream on 4.5. Everything works as desired except of database records. They are not shown in the stream. The comments to the records are displayed as desired.

My question:

1. Are you going to update Social Stream for 4.5?
  2. Will be database records shown in the stream?
  3. Can you add display of tags to the content items?

Thank you!

1. Yes, I will be updating Social Stream
  2. They should already have been supported (it was previously), so I'll have to take a look at that
  3. Yes.
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 4:31 AM, Sonya* said:

Hi, I have a suggestion for status updates. At the moment the whole content of status update is displayed as heading. It would be better to have only Member Name as heading and the content as normal text.

screenshot-2020_11.04-10_29_47.thumb.png.185c52b898ad694c79ac0b9b58b6660c.png

Profile (looks better)

screenshot-2020_11.04-10_29_26.png.906da30dae3c92c92976649a7a7e5b0b.png

I like it. I've made that change and pushed an update to the marketplace. It's pending approval.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello HeadStand,

I am new at website building---be gentle. I have recently purchased the Social Stream from the Marketplace and I tried to install it several times and each time there was an error and said that I needed to submit a support ticket---I have no idea where to find that.

Anyway, it was suggested that I post here first to see if you can offer any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jacob

image.thumb.png.7ea06325c50abc645807a2d187d80d34.png

• 7 months later...

Hi, I'm getting this error repeatedly in my error log and I think it's from this app.

Error: Call to a member function hidden() on null (0) #0 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/applications/feed/sources/Item/Dispatcher.php(101): IPS\feed\_Item->canLog() #1 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/init.php(908) : eval()'d code(125): IPS\feed\Item\_Dispatcher::addToFeed(Object(IPS\forums\Topic)) #2 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(1531): IPS\Content\feed_hook_feedStoreContent->save() #3 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/init.php(908) : eval()'d code(136): IPS\forums\_Topic->save() #4 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Content/Item.php(403): IPS\forums\hook1362->save() #5 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Content/Item.php(138): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\forums\Forum)) #6 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php(474): IPS\Content\_Item::create(Object(IPS\forums\Forum)) #7 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums->add() #8 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(158): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #9 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #10 {main}

and similarly

Error: Call to a member function hidden() on null (0) #0 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/applications/feed/sources/Item/Dispatcher.php(101): IPS\feed\_Item->canLog() #1 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/init.php(913) : eval()'d code(125): IPS\feed\Item\_Dispatcher::addToFeed(Object(IPS\forums\Topic)) #2 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(1531): IPS\Content\feed_hook_feedStoreContent->save() #3 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/init.php(913) : eval()'d code(136): IPS\forums\_Topic->save() #4 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Content/Item.php(403): IPS\forums\hook1362->save() #5 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Content/Item.php(138): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\forums\Forum)) #6 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php(474): IPS\Content\_Item::create(Object(IPS\forums\Forum)) #7 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums->add() #8 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #9 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #10 {main}

The only reason I think it's this app is because I see the hook feedStoreContent which I believe is part of this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 3:50 PM, CheersnGears said:

Hi, I'm getting this error repeatedly in my error log and I think it's from this app.

and similarly

The only reason I think it's this app is because I see the hook feedStoreContent which I believe is part of this.

A new version has been pushed to the Marketplace and is pending approval. It contains a fix for this issue.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I appear to have located a bug.

In both the stream and the sidebar widget, the link to the forum name passes the wrong URL when a new topic is started.  The correct URL is passed if it is a reply to an existing topic.

Could contain: File, Person, Text, Page

In this case, the link from the title of the topic correctly takes you to the first post of that topic; however, the Forum/category name links incorrectly.

In the above example, it links to

https://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/forum/45-ford/?do=findComment&comment=96551

when it should be link to

https://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/forum/45-ford/

• 4 months later...