Social Stream

On 7/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, fix3r said:

so the chatbox+ message don't show

I'm not sure what you're referring to. What chatbox?

On 7/24/2019 at 6:52 PM, fix3r said:

Users can react to status updates but not to threads or posts, for $45 i really expected this to work

Feed is not showing embedded videos

Reactions should be working everywhere. Are there any messages or errors in your system logs when you try to react? Is the reaction button not showing at all, or is it not working? Please confirm.

Re embedded videos: I originally included that and was specifically asked to strip them out. Can't make everyone happy. 😞 

On 7/24/2019 at 8:13 PM, fix3r said:

i have left a subpar review for this item, do not recommend 

Your first post requesting support was at 1:25 PM EDT on Wednesday, and this post was at 8:13 PM on Wednesday. That's less than 7 hours after your first request. So I get a subpar review because I didn't DROP EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY AND RESPOND the minute you posted? Nice! Thanks! 👏

On 7/24/2019 at 8:21 PM, fix3r said:

2063652012_ScreenShot2019-07-24at8_21_03PM.thumb.png.322a46fae1024eaa66a01bc8b63cbae0.png

I have a fix for this issue locally and an update will be posted to the Marketplace today.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:39 PM, fix3r said:

app quit working , disabled awaiting support 

Patience is a virtue.

about the embedded videos you removed them so now it shows a huge blank spot on the feed. you could have at-least kept the url. the stream page as a whole is a disappointment to me.

as for the chatbox, one option you give us is to include chats in the feed, chats from what? chats from the chatbox+ do not show

the ability to react to a profile post is there but does not show for normal posts

the amount of time it took me to request support is irrelevant (someone reporting my problem in april with no response) it’s the fact i dropped $45 for something that most definitely does not do what you say it does, tbh i would rather a refund then a repair

but here we are you can thank @Joel R for the $ because without his recommendation i would have never invested in this product 3 stars was generous

now I know why there are no screen shots or demos and no link to the file

Thanks anyway for trying to fix it

Edited by fix3r
  • 1 month later...