Member Map

2 minutes ago, Pablo BJB said:

Hello,

After upgrading my IPS self hosted instance to 4.3.6 and member map application to the latest version 3.5.2, I'm experiencing issues with rebuilding member map cache cron job being stuck. 

I did run them manually, but again it gets stuck on the next cron job. It also blocks other cron jobs to perform...

Also, my member map shows 0 markers.

Please let me know what should I check/do.

Thanks!

Ivan

Will if successfully build the cache when you run it manually? Can you have a look in the system log in the ACP to see if you find anything that related to this?

Hmm now it seems that it was successful, when I ran it manually. I have upgraded my forum to the latest version on Friday, but I didnt upgrade member map until this morning. After I upgraded the member map app, it did get stuck again, but by running it manually it seems that it is running properly now.

Here is the latest exception backtrace:

#0 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Member/Member.php(145): IPS\_Session::i()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(514): IPS\_Member::loggedIn()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(459): IPS\_DateTime::determineLanguage(NULL)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php(201): IPS\_DateTime->strFormat('%S')
#4 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php(168): IPS\calendar\_Date->getDateInformation(1538294761)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/membermap/extensions/membermap/Mapmarkers/Calendar.php(127): IPS\calendar\_Date->__construct('now', NULL)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/membermap/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildCache.php(123): IPS\membermap\extensions\membermap\Mapmarkers\_Calendar->getLocations()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\membermap\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildCache->run(Array, 0)
#8 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(43): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#9 [internal function]: IPS\core\tasks\_queue->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#10 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Task/Task.php(347): call_user_func(Object(Closure))
#11 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(55): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#12 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Task/Task.php(248): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute()
#13 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Task/Task.php(217): IPS\_Task->run()
#14 /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(62): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#15 {main}

Probably the latest member map version resolved that issue..

Thanks!

And the forum URL:

https://forum.bjbikers.com/index.php?/membermap/

9 minutes ago, Pablo BJB said:

Probably the latest member map version resolved that issue..

If it's fixed now I'm not going to look further into this. In order to do so I would need to know the content of the "Message" field in the log entry as well, as that contains the actual error message too. 

How many markers do you have, btw? It shouldn't use the queue unless your server is low on memory (PHP's 'memory_limit') or you have more than 4000 markers.

I am getting that as well

#0 /home/whadmin/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(145): IPS\_Session::i()
#1 /home/whadmin/public_html/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(514): IPS\_Member::loggedIn()
#2 /home/whadmin/public_html/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(459): IPS\_DateTime::determineLanguage(NULL)
#3 /home/whadmin/public_html/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php(201): IPS\_DateTime->strFormat('%S')
#4 /home/whadmin/public_html/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php(168): IPS\calendar\_Date->getDateInformation(1538352421)
#5 /home/whadmin/public_html/applications/membermap/extensions/membermap/Mapmarkers/Calendar.php(127): IPS\calendar\_Date->__construct('now', NULL)
#6 /home/whadmin/public_html/applications/membermap/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildCache.php(123): IPS\membermap\extensions\membermap\Mapmarkers\_Calendar->getLocations()
#7 /home/whadmin/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\membermap\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildCache->run(Array, 0)
#8 /home/whadmin/public_html/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(43): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#10 /home/whadmin/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(347): call_user_func(Object(Closure))
#11 /home/whadmin/public_html/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(55): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#12 /home/whadmin/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(248): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute()
#13 /home/whadmin/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(217): IPS\_Task->run()
#14 /home/whadmin/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(62): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#15 {main}

I have over 4000 markers

Message field is rather empty...

1161741809_ScreenShot2018-10-01at10_50_11AM.thumb.png.926b4b58ebdec20cbeb0bbe2289df9a3.png

Here is the backtrace of the latest exception:

#0 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/system/Member/Member.php(145): IPS\_Session::i()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(514): IPS\_Member::loggedIn()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(459): IPS\_DateTime::determineLanguage(NULL)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php(201): IPS\_DateTime->strFormat('%S')
#4 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php(168): IPS\calendar\_Date->getDateInformation(1538382841)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/applications/membermap/extensions/membermap/Mapmarkers/Calendar.php(127): IPS\calendar\_Date->__construct('now', NULL)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/applications/membermap/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildCache.php(123): IPS\membermap\extensions\membermap\Mapmarkers\_Calendar->getLocations()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\membermap\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildCache->run(Array, 0)
#8 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(43): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#10 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/system/Task/Task.php(347): call_user_func(Object(Closure))
#11 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(55): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#12 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/system/Task/Task.php(248): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute()
#13 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/system/Task/Task.php(217): IPS\_Task->run()
#14 /var/www/vhosts/bjbikers.com/forum.bjbikers.com/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(62): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#15 {main}

My community has rather small number of markers (<50), but a lot of members (>37k).

Thanks!

Here's exception which I'm getting via email from the cron task:

Exception:
RuntimeException Object
(
    [message:protected] => LOCATION_UNKNOWN
    [string:Exception:private] => 
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Session/Session.php
    [line:protected] => 61
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Member/Member.php
                    [line] => 145
                    [function] => i
                    [class] => IPS\_Session
                    [type] => ::
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

[1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/DateTime/DateTime.php
                    [line] => 514
                    [function] => loggedIn
                    [class] => IPS\_Member
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

[2] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/DateTime/DateTime.php
                    [line] => 459
                    [function] => determineLanguage
                    [class] => IPS\_DateTime
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => 
                        )

)

[3] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php
                    [line] => 201
                    [function] => strFormat
                    [class] => IPS\_DateTime
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => %S
                        )

)

[4] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/calendar/sources/Date/Date.php
                    [line] => 168
                    [function] => getDateInformation
                    [class] => IPS\calendar\_Date
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => 1538385421
                        )

)

[5] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/membermap/extensions/membermap/Mapmarkers/Calendar.php
                    [line] => 127
                    [function] => __construct
                    [class] => IPS\calendar\_Date
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => now
                            [1] => 
                        )

)

[6] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/membermap/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildCache.php
                    [line] => 123
                    [function] => getLocations
                    [class] => IPS\membermap\extensions\membermap\Mapmarkers\_Calendar
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

[7] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/system/Task/Task.php
                    [line] => 47
                    [function] => run
                    [class] => IPS\membermap\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildCache
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => Array
                                (
                                    [class] => \IPS\membermap\Map
                                    [count] => 39
                                )

[1] => 0
                        )

)

[8] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/core/tasks/queue.php
                    [line] => 43
                    [function] => runQueue
                    [class] => IPS\_Task
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

[9] => Array
                (
                    [function] => IPS\core\tasks\{closure}
                    [class] => IPS\core\tasks\_queue
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

[10] => Array
                (
                    [line] => 347
                    [function] => call_user_func
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => Closure Object
                                (
                                    [this] => IPS\core\tasks\queue Object
                                        (
                                            [_data:protected] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [id] => 563
                                                    [key] => queue
                                                    [frequency] => P0Y0M0DT0H1M0S
                                                    [next_run] => 1538385421
                                                    [running] => 1
                                                    [enabled] => 1
                                                    [plugin] => 
                                                    [app] => core
                                                    [lock_count] => 0
                                                    [last_run] => 1538383808
                                                )

[_new:protected] => 
                                            [changed] => Array
                                                (
                                                )

[skipCloneDuplication] => 
                                        )

)

)

)

[11] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/core/tasks/queue.php
                    [line] => 55
                    [function] => runUntilTimeout
                    [class] => IPS\_Task
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => Closure Object
                                (
                                    [this] => IPS\core\tasks\queue Object
                                        (
                                            [_data:protected] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [id] => 563
                                                    [key] => queue
                                                    [frequency] => P0Y0M0DT0H1M0S
                                                    [next_run] => 1538385421
                                                    [running] => 1
                                                    [enabled] => 1
                                                    [plugin] => 
                                                    [app] => core
                                                    [lock_count] => 0
                                                    [last_run] => 1538383808
                                                )

[_new:protected] => 
                                            [changed] => Array
                                                (
                                                )

[skipCloneDuplication] => 
                                        )

)

)

)

[12] => Array
                (
                    [line] => 248
                    [function] => execute
                    [class] => IPS\core\tasks\_queue
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

[13] => Array
                (
                    [line] => 217
                    [function] => run
                    [class] => IPS\_Task
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

[14] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/vhosts/my-forum-hosting/applications/core/interface/task/task.php
                    [line] => 62
                    [function] => runAndLog
                    [class] => IPS\_Task
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

)

[previous:Exception:private] => 
)

Hi

Thanks for this awesome app! I've been using it on an astronomy site with very good results. Now I'm implementing the app for a nature site and I'm having a problem when I import markers from google maps.

I've exported markers for "National Parks" from Google Earth, everything went smooth, but when I browse the markers I see that some data came with the markers, specifically ranking, an image (very nice!) and contact information.

This is what I see on the National Parks markers I've just imported

Map View

334140243_Capturadepantalla2018-10-0120_23_50.thumb.png.b2169c4583942358fa3c2e6bbfdbe41e.png

Marker detail

1214585687_Capturadepantalla2018-10-0120_23_59.thumb.png.c9927e14593ec42e35e9ac707431dddf.png

It's seems that the additional information is bigger than the placeholder, I would like to know if it's possible to cover all the information on the placeholder dynamically since users don't have all this information

Thanks in advance!

On 3/31/2018 at 11:36 AM, jp said:

@Martin A. 

On 3/24/2018 at 12:30 AM, jp said:

I turned on the sync from profile fields to Member Maps, but it hasn't synced anyone yet in 2 days. How does it work? Does the profile field need to be an 'address' field, currently my location field in profiles is just a 'text' field where people put in their location (either town, suburb, state etc).

Is there something else that needs to be done to have these synced into my maps?

how can I get this to work?

Hi,

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't find any answer to this post.

I have exactly the same issue. Having de-activated and re-activated the app because of app updating issues, I lost all entries in the member map. I activated the "profile sync" setting and selected the appropriate location field in the profile, but I don't see any new pin on the map after many days. Do I miss something?

Hey guys,

The plugin suddenly stopped working. When a user enters their address in the field that is being used to sync the markers on the map it is not being pased on the map.

We still need to update to the newest version of Invision 3.4.6. Could this be the problem? Or are more people experiencing these kind of issues?

Best regards,

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 9:42 AM, odevriese said:

I lost all entries in the member map. I activated the "profile sync" setting and selected the appropriate location field in the profile, but I don't see any new pin on the map after many days. Do I miss something?

I have similar condition. I manually ran the location sync task and it ran once and processed 94 pins. I have since tried to rerun the sync manually with no further pins (I had maybe a thousand previously) and no log errors for the task. The task says "Not currently needed."

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 4:39 PM, Thomas Hop said:

Hey guys,

The plugin suddenly stopped working. When a user enters their address in the field that is being used to sync the markers on the map it is not being pased on the map.

We still need to update to the newest version of Invision 3.4.6. Could this be the problem? Or are more people experiencing these kind of issues?

Best regards,

Thomas

On 10/18/2018 at 8:37 PM, bradl said:

I have similar condition. I manually ran the location sync task and it ran once and processed 94 pins. I have since tried to rerun the sync manually with no further pins (I had maybe a thousand previously) and no log errors for the task. The task says "Not currently needed."

On 10/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, odevriese said:

Hi,

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't find any answer to this post.

I have exactly the same issue. Having de-activated and re-activated the app because of app updating issues, I lost all entries in the member map. I activated the "profile sync" setting and selected the appropriate location field in the profile, but I don't see any new pin on the map after many days. Do I miss something?

Sorry for the delay guys. I believe I have found the issue with the task. If there were 0 locations found in the current batch it was processing, the task would turn itself off, as well as turn the "Import markers" setting off. I have changed this now to not turn it off until all members have been processed. After updating, go into Member Map settings and re-enable the import option, then run the task manually, and report back what you got back from it. It should now say "Synchronised X out of Y member locations", where Y should be a much greater number than what you had in the past. If should also keep going even if X is 0, as long as Y is greater than 0.

22 hours ago, rhocar said:

Have just installed this and it is working great, but the location search doesnt work when you press save, you have to enter a search and then press use current location, and it puts the marker on the searched location instead.

Did you select a result in the dropdown first? Behind the scenes there are hidden input field for the coordinates, and those aren't populated until you select an item in the autocomplete result.

For those having issues with the queue, where it kept on running; I haven't been able to reproduce this error myself. This queue isn't intended to be used before you have close to 4000 markers, as that's when I started getting "out of memory" issues. I have now hardcoded this to not run at all if you have less than 1000 markers. There is a calculation done when deciding to use the queue or do it instantly ( Total memory limit - Memory already used < ( Total markers * 0.01(MB) ) + 10MB ). If the amount of memory we assume we're going to use is greater than what we have left, the queue is used. These numbers may not have been available on shared hosting or CIC, and that might be the reason why a member with less than 50 markers is set to use the queue.

I'll push the update to the marketplace in a bit, but I'll wait a few days before I trigger the ACP update notification.