Member Map

8 hours ago, Martin A. said:

image.thumb.png.a18b92bb67dad6d722c126679b01496b.png
image.png.8cbd7c562c90ef2919bcc0ed8cffb1ca.png

is this Google Places Autocomplete in Member Map? EDIT: I understand now it's a IPS core feature but it doesn't work.

Also:

I turned on the sync from profile fields to Member Maps, but it hasn't synced anyone yet in 2 days. How does it work? Does the profile field need to be an 'address' field, currently my location field in profiles is just a 'text' field where people put in their location (either town, suburb, state etc).

Is there something else that needs to be done to have these synced into my maps?

Edited by jp

Adding new locations doesn't allow you to add anything else but the location from autocomplete

e.g. i want to add a Title (eg "Sunken Wreck Scuba Dive spot")and also want to add GPS co-ordinates for this location as it is out in the ocean, but i can't do that as all i get are autocomplete locations. 

I click Add Location button on main map page:

468866775_ScreenShot2018-03-24at2_26_47pm.png.5ac3cb55444f5e38ff0f57a64995aa5e.png

and then i only have this as an option:

920885524_ScreenShot2018-03-24at2_26_36pm.thumb.png.75890d022a8df70008f4cd73a81dcfb8.png

Edited by jp
On 3/22/2018 at 11:49 AM, Martin A. said:

I know I've looked into this in the past, but I don't remember why it wasn't doable. Do you know how this app stores the information?

It appears to use it's own table: core_member_locations

Fields: member_id, lat, long, description, country

Sample: 2337, 40.71277530, -74.00597280, (New York, NY, USA), US
On 3/22/2018 at 2:17 PM, Thomas P said:

When browsing using the "Browse markers"-Link the map is shown correctly, it just doesn't work when using the entry link.

These are the errors I see in developer mode on different machines using Internet Explorer:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'initMap' of undefined or null reference
membermap (1602,4)

SCRIPT1002: Syntax error
front_front_main.js.19a93e2f9cd649df858af4f39f529814.js (193,167)

Any idea why it renders errors in IE 11?

The Map is not functional in IE...

Thanks,
Thomas

@Martin A. 

On 24/03/2018 at 9:30 AM, jp said:

I turned on the sync from profile fields to Member Maps, but it hasn't synced anyone yet in 2 days. How does it work? Does the profile field need to be an 'address' field, currently my location field in profiles is just a 'text' field where people put in their location (either town, suburb, state etc).

Is there something else that needs to be done to have these synced into my maps?

how can I get this to work?

On 3/26/2018 at 1:38 PM, Thomas P said:

Any idea why it renders errors in IE 11?

The Map is not functional in IE...

Thanks,
Thomas

Hi,

can anyone confirm please?

Any ideas?

@Martin A: Is there a reason why IE isn't working, i.e. is this on purpose or just IE being ignored?

Thanks,
Thomas

7 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Hi,

can anyone confirm please?

Any ideas?

@Martin A: Is there a reason why IE isn't working, i.e. is this on purpose or just IE being ignored?

Thanks,
Thomas

Yes, there is an issue with IE11 not supporting newer coding standards. I'm gonna push out a version for this fix now, and move all new features to the IPS 4.3 version.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bliblou said:

Hello

PHP Error with the last version (Maps 3.5.0 and Invision Community v4.2.9)

PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Trait 'IPS\Content\Reportable' not found in /var/www/site/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Markers/Markers.php on line 33

And you didn't bother reading the changelog or the compatibility field?

On 4/23/2018 at 6:39 PM, abetts said:

There are 5,500 odd markers, it's using the background queue.

Is it still doing this? You think I could get ACP access to your site? 

11 hours ago, fix3r said:

Can we get GEOip support? so we dont have to depend on members submitting there own location when it can be automatic 

Yes, I never said you couldn't. But I never said when. So, When It's Ready

Problem installing 4.3 IPS/3.5 MM. I don't see "Upload new version" option.  Banner for "Update Available"  indicates version 3.4.5, not 3.5.

If I try to do an install of  I get:

2C133/4The application you are attempting to install appears to be installed already. To reinstall the application you must first uninstall it.

Do I need to do 3.4.5 first, then or ?