Member Map

On 22.2.2018 at 9:54 AM, Logik_ said:

Hello!
Please tell us how to change the color of the marker from the "Members" group

member-map.thumb.jpg.6cf0b342150d2ccdd16258e540a9ece1.jpg

The color a the member markers is a member group setting :) 

15 hours ago, PSMP Klub Malawi said:

Yes, I went API key but I can not give it because there are no Member Map settings. See my second attachment.
Sorry for my English.

Can you go to the list of installed application, and move "Member Map" further up the list? Maybe it's just "out of view". And try changing your ACP language to English.

Edited by Martin A.
1 hour ago, ChrisVanMeer said:

Is it possible to disable the activity feed part of the application?
Now my Unread Messages activity feed gets cluttered with messages like "<user> added a Member Map marker".
I would like to have that not show up. Is this possible?

Yes, by editing the "unread content" stream. http://prntscr.com/ikc3vd

1 hour ago, PSMP Klub Malawi said:

Not working.

then I would need ACP access to have a closer look at this.

Hi,

Getting alot of these in the system log 02/27/2018 10:05 AMsitemap_generatorOutOfRangeException (0)

In the log it says

The URL of page the error occurred on was http://www.website?app=core&module=system&controller=ajax&do=instantNotifications&csrfKey=0299df575687bc58de16beb76a20105e&notifications=0&messages=0

Any ideas?

9 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Getting alot of these in the system log 02/27/2018 10:05 AMsitemap_generatorOutOfRangeException (0)

In the log it says

The URL of page the error occurred on was http://www.website?app=core&module=system&controller=ajax&do=instantNotifications&csrfKey=0299df575687bc58de16beb76a20105e¬ifications=0&messages=0

Any ideas?

Hi, sitemap is not related to this application, it is a core feature. I have seen that error before, and it's most likely some orphaned content. In my case it was a Gallery image where the parent album didn't exist. Think you'll need to submit a ticket to get this solved.

• 2 weeks later...

Can i make donation to speed up development ?

1. Auto Populate Pins Based on Ip Address

2. Auto fill address field

3. locate me pin on address field

4. option to use this map over google map in clubs (retain zoom settings)

5. Resize options

6. Better Key not on top of map but off to the side

7. allow members to be notified if new user joins within 100 miles 

8. show pins to guests but not addresses 

9. show a pin under avatars on posts that links to users map location

10. remove every county but United States from "country" drop down

Edited by DieselMinded

I love using MemberMap and have since inception, but I have been considering using Boris's Member Location

Unfortunately, the member location app has few options/customizations and creates its own location field.

Would it be possible to offer this apps location field within the drop-down for profile sync within MemberMap?

Thank you

When browsing using the "Browse markers"-Link the map is shown correctly, it just doesn't work when using the entry link.

These are the errors I see in developer mode on different machines using Internet Explorer:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'initMap' of undefined or null reference
membermap (1602,4)

SCRIPT1002: Syntax error
front_front_main.js.19a93e2f9cd649df858af4f39f529814.js (193,167)

Edited by Thomas P
On 19.3.2018 at 12:22 AM, DieselMinded said:

Can you add support to the Links Directory Location Field 

This should be added by @Adriano Faria in the Links app, not by me.

4 hours ago, jp said:

is it possible to have custom markers? i couldn't see where to upload my own marker symbols and be able to assign them to a location.

No, you can only use icons available through FontAwesome.

On 15.3.2018 at 10:07 PM, DieselMinded said:

Can i make donation to speed up development ?

1. Auto Populate Pins Based on Ip Address

2. Auto fill address field

3. locate me pin on address field

4. option to use this map over google map in clubs (retain zoom settings)

5. Resize options

6. Better Key not on top of map but off to the side

7. allow members to be notified if new user joins within 100 miles 

8. show pins to guests but not addresses 

9. show a pin under avatars on posts that links to users map location

10. remove every county but United States from "country" drop down

1. Do you also want this to update a marker? Do you have an API for this?
2. Which address field?
3. Where?
4. No. I'm not going to replace the suite's usage of Google Maps.
5. Resize what?
6. Didn't understand this.
7. Added to the list
8. You mean the location details shown in the marker popup and in the marker detail page?
9. I'll look into this
10. From where?

On 16.3.2018 at 5:18 PM, SMen said:

I love using MemberMap and have since inception, but I have been considering using Boris's Member Location

Unfortunately, the member location app has few options/customizations and creates its own location field.

Would it be possible to offer this apps location field within the drop-down for profile sync within MemberMap?

Thank you

I know I've looked into this in the past, but I don't remember why it wasn't doable. Do you know how this app stores the information?

1. Do you also want this to update a marker? Do you have an API for this? GeoIP is a free service from http://ip-api.com  , the member map i used on xenforo auto populated users pins based on their ip address it was awesome

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.1fff1ad84e9fb51e0143fa48c83383aa.png

2. Which address field? User Profile

3. Where? User Profile

4. No. I'm not going to replace the suite's usage of Google Maps. Your Map is better

5. Resize what?  the size of the map

6. Didn't understand this. this key needs moved to side bar it covers up the map 206317972_ScreenShot2018-03-22at6_50_52PM.png.a1febf46b0d84ba04bbd0fac1e70d327.png

7. Added to the list THANK YOU

8. You mean the location details shown in the marker popup and in the marker detail page? I had to hide the pins to guests because when they scroll over the pins it showed the members complete address , im OK with them seeing Pins but not the addresses 

9. I'll look into this THANK YOU

10. From where? Location entry field in all of IPS is trash thats why everyone is trying to switch to https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8187-member-location/ like on xenforo the location field should be a single line and populate as you are writing the address via Google API , the current location field on IPS where you have to pick the country and everything is so 1990's 

Screenshot_16.png.a754fe0590647705b512765ffefb6a63.png

Settings..

1697022711_ScreenShot2018-03-22at7_00_00PM.thumb.png.faa58ab602c3f6f21bbe861d3ed5758a.png

https://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?resources/members-map.49/

16 hours ago, DieselMinded said:

1. Do you also want this to update a marker? Do you have an API for this? GeoIP is a free service from http://ip-api.com  , the member map i used on xenforo auto populated users pins based on their ip address it was awesome

Cool. I'll have a look at that. 

2. Which address field? User Profile
3. Where? User Profile

Do you mean that whatever location they enter in Member Map should be synced back to the location field in the profile too? Currently it syncs from profile field to Member Map, but you want it to sync in both directions?

4. No. I'm not going to replace the suite's usage of Google Maps. Your Map is better

IPS 4.3 includes MapBox too (I think, I've only looked at code, where MapBox is added as another provider)

5. Resize what?  the size of the map

The height is automatically resized based on the space available. The width will take as much space as possible, within the wrapper. Not sure what more you need.

6. Didn't understand this. this key needs moved to side bar it covers up the map

Don't think that's a movable object, without tampering with the source code.

8. You mean the location details shown in the marker popup and in the marker detail page? I had to hide the pins to guests because when they scroll over the pins it showed the members complete address , im OK with them seeing Pins but not the addresses 

image.png.0537e6bc1ff94722269fb31b467668de.pngimage.png.795b614616c1df2f73f1f9175c244988.png

You mean this? 

10. From where? Location entry field in all of IPS is trash thats why everyone is trying to switch to https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8187-member-location/ like on xenforo the location field should be a single line and populate as you are writing the address via Google API , the current location field on IPS where you have to pick the country and everything is so 1990's 

"Everyone".. 27 purchases in almost 2 years. The stock address field is capable of doing autocomplete, if it's enabled.
image.thumb.png.a18b92bb67dad6d722c126679b01496b.png
image.png.8cbd7c562c90ef2919bcc0ed8cffb1ca.png