Member Map

4 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Just wanted to check something

We are using the member map calendar extension

We have the Number of days ahead to show set to 7

This is our map

https://www.walkingfootball.com/membermap/

The event in Australia that is listed has taken place but the map marker is still present

Shouldn't this marker have been removed by now as it was a one day event?

I'm not seeing any events in Australia, just a custom marker down there. Maybe the cache just had to be rebuild?

Hi,

Says cache was rebuilt on Wednesday Sept 13th

Is this is the marker you are referencing?  https://www.walkingfootball.com/membermap/markers/marker/610-pittwater-rsl-fc-walking-football/

That marker was created when we added this calendar entry -  https://www.walkingfootball.com/calendar/event/687-pittwater-rsl-fc-walking-football/

We did not add that custom marker ourselves

OK I think I know what I have done wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I'm certain that this is an issue with my site/db rather than the Member Map itself: When I do a search and search for member map members, the search fails with,

Fatal error: Call to a member function html() on null in /home2/projectd/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code on line 2801

Some of my members use names that are also words that people might search for and this causes general searches to fail too, when the name clashes with the keyword. I had problems a few weeks ago with the 'clubs' bug and had to restore the member table. I suspect this might be the issue. Any help much appreciated.

Edited by JohnDar

OK, further to my post above, I think there is porobably a bug:

I have a marker group which is imported from a KMZ file, generated from a Google map I administrate. If permissions for this marker group are set so that the group doesn't show on the map, then the search works fine. If I display this group on the map, the search will fail (with the error in my previous post), if the word being searched is present within the imported map data.

I can provide the KMZ file, if you would like to test this.

On 21/09/2017 at 12:07 PM, Wade Nash said:

The Member Map tab has suddenly disappeared from the main menu. We have not knowingly changed any permission settings. It does still appear in the "Clubs" area though. Do you know why this should happen?

Capture3.thumb.PNG.1a0bec6f11ffed78fa88a7836a3a957f.PNG

Thanks, Wade

If I do a new Member Map installation to try to recover the tab will it erase the database entries so far? 

On 22.9.2017 at 12:26 AM, JohnDar said:

OK, further to my post above, I think there is porobably a bug:

I have a marker group which is imported from a KMZ file, generated from a Google map I administrate. If permissions for this marker group are set so that the group doesn't show on the map, then the search works fine. If I display this group on the map, the search will fail (with the error in my previous post), if the word being searched is present within the imported map data.

I can provide the KMZ file, if you would like to test this.

Yes, send me the KMZ file. 

12 hours ago, Wade Nash said:

If I do a new Member Map installation to try to recover the tab will it erase the database entries so far? 

Yes.

Go to ACP > Menu Manager. Make sure the "Member Map" item is still there, and that you haven't changed the permission on it.Menu_Manager.thumb.png.12465c79427021d04159c8a679f33772.png

3 hours ago, pequeno said:

Hello, i can´t download the last version. I have this error

Sorry, there is a problem

File not found

Error code: 3D161/G

3 hours ago, 33andrain said:

I am seeing the same error today as above. Assume it is because 3.4.2 is in the process of being uploaded. The changelog is already partially completed below. :) 

That was weird. I'm sure I did upload the new file, but I might have forgotten to update the version number. All good now.

5 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

I downloaded earlier today and installed

My admin shows I have Member Map 3.4.2

Do I need to re- download and install again?

No, not if the name of the file you downloaded was "membermap_3_4_2.zip", and it shows v3.4.2 in your ACP.

Edited by Martin A.
On 3/25/2017 at 9:33 PM, Martin A. said:

That is correct. I can add a setting for this in Member Map is needed.

It'll sync as soon as the profile is saved. If you're wondering about the import feature, that will run once a day if "Import members without a map marker?" is enabled, and will process 100 members per cycle.

Good day, Martin.

Thanks you for great extension :) I am interesting about "Import members without a map marker?" feature.

Yesterday i switch it ON and check for any changes on at front-end. Today toggle is OFF but no any update on map. I have ~ 45k users.

IS: 4.2.4, Membermap: 3.4.1

May be you can tell me way to fix it or define the problem?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, klierik said:

Good day, Martin.

Thanks you for great extension :) I am interesting about "Import members without a map marker?" feature.

Yesterday i switch it ON and check for any changes on at front-end. Today toggle is OFF but no any update on map. I have ~ 45k users.

IS: 4.2.4, Membermap: 3.4.1

May be you can tell me way to fix it or define the problem?

Thanks

Make sure that the settings above that toggle is filled out/selected, especially the one that defines what profile field to look for. That setting will only turn itself off when all members are processed.