Member Map

4 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Can you run this query for me? 

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM membermap_markers WHERE marker_last_comment < 1 OR marker_last_comment IS NULL

"marker_last_comment" should be the same as "marker_created" is there are no comments on the marker. This is set by the framework upon creation, so there might have been a bug in the past.

My count cane back as 10064

image.png.d791250b020fd590a34f342582ea2d3e.png

5 hours ago, svit said:

I think it is 'lastmod' means last modified date(time), on my icon it show correct time, on others' icons last modified.

@svitNot on your icon, in your sitemap. http://www.cechoslovaci.com/sitemap.php?file=sitemap_content_membermap_Markers_Markers_1

Run the query @Martin A. posted above to see how many rows are affected.

20 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Can you run this query for me? 

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM membermap_markers WHERE marker_last_comment < 1 OR marker_last_comment IS NULL

"marker_last_comment" should be the same as "marker_created" is there are no comments on the marker. This is set by the framework upon creation, so there might have been a bug in the past.

1490243317_FireShotCapture101-phpmyadmin.damienchibane.com_localh_-https___phpmyadmin.cloud.online_ne.thumb.png.128dde59e0a346c82dc006a1ddfcbe56.png

Feature Request: When a user clicks on "Browse Markers" and then selects a group they would like to view, on that groups page that displays a list of the markers for that group it can show a map at top that shows the markers in that group.

Bug Report: when browsing markers and selecting a marker then choosing "Move" it shows the Move To options but does not allow me to select one.

Feature Request: Members Map group map block. If I am creating a new page I would like to add a block that will display a map with my choice of a group or multiple groups of markers.

Hey guys

I'm running a IPB 4.1.x and my Member Map (3.1.6) stopped working a few days ago.

Basically I didn't change the setup, but it shows me this error:

Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null (0)
#0 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(354): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, NULL, 1528991024, NULL)
#1 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->manage()
#2 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->execute()
#4 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/index.php(42): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

The error appears when clicking the 'All activity' button (/discover/unread/) - the Map itself still works.

I already deleted the cache and disabled/enabled the app.

As I'm not running the latest IPB version, I hesitate to upgrade to version 3.5.1 of the membermap. 

Do you have an Idea how to fix the 'All Activity' feature with the membermap?

btw. I'm not planning in upgrading to the latest IPB (+ upgrading Theme with additional costs) - I'd really love to fix this error with the current versions, as it was running like that for quite a long time without problems

thanks in advance ?

12 hours ago, ThomasS said:

Hey guys

I'm running a IPB 4.1.x and my Member Map (3.1.6) stopped working a few days ago.

Basically I didn't change the setup, but it shows me this error:

#0 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(354): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, NULL, 1528991024, NULL)
#1 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->manage()
#2 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->execute()
#4 /www/htdocs/w006428c/parkour-vienna/index.php(42): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

The error appears when clicking the 'All activity' button (/discover/unread/) - the Map itself still works.

I already deleted the cache and disabled/enabled the app.

As I'm not running the latest IPB version, I hesitate to upgrade to version 3.5.1 of the membermap. 

Do you have an Idea how to fix the 'All Activity' feature with the membermap?

btw. I'm not planning in upgrading to the latest IPB (+ upgrading Theme with additional costs) - I'd really love to fix this error with the current versions, as it was running like that for quite a long time without problems

thanks in advance ?

Hi, you can update to v3.2.1, https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/3070-member-map/?changelog=14763. That's the last version for the 4.1 series, and I believe it fixes your error.

image.png.f0f0ba292e28625380a6e9abab0c38a2.png

14 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Bug Report: when browsing markers and selecting a marker then choosing "Move" it shows the Move To options but does not allow me to select one.

If you don't have permission to post in anty of the available group they will be grayed out. And the members category is a special type of category, which you can't move markers too.

And thanks for the requests, but I just don't have the time right now to add new features to this app.

11 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Hi, you can update to v3.2.1, https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/3070-member-map/?changelog=14763. That's the last version for the 4.1 series, and I believe it fixes your error.

image.png.f0f0ba292e28625380a6e9abab0c38a2.png

If you don't have permission to post in anty of the available group they will be grayed out. And the members category is a special type of category, which you can't move markers too.

And thanks for the requests, but I just don't have the time right now to add new features to this app.

Thanks, I've updated to version 3.2.1 but I do get the same error (even after clearing the caches) ?

In the backend I do also get the message that I should convert my DB to single-byte  UTF-8

Your database is currently configured to use single-byte UTF-8 Encoding. Some non-common symbols (such as historical scripts, music symbols and Emoji) require 4-Byte UTF-8 Encoding. If you want users to be able to post these symbols, your database needs to be converted.

Could this be correlated?

Any Idea how to fix this 

in the 'all Activity' mask?

11 hours ago, ThomasS said:

Thanks, I've updated to version 3.2.1 but I do get the same error (even after clearing the caches) ?

In the backend I do also get the message that I should convert my DB to single-byte  UTF-8

Could this be correlated?

Any Idea how to fix this 

in the 'all Activity' mask?

When looking at this again, why do you blame this app? It's not even mentioned in the error stack trace, nor does the error appear in this app. The code it errors on is an area not used by this app either.

39 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

When looking at this again, why do you blame this app? It's not even mentioned in the error stack trace, nor does the error appear in this app. The code it errors on is an area not used by this app either.

The error only appears when the membermap is active, If I disable it (applications) it disappears :)

12 hours ago, ThomasS said:

The error only appears when the membermap is active, If I disable it (applications) it disappears ?

Go to the Activity Streams settings (Think it may be ACP > Discovery > Streams > Activity Stream Settings). Then toggle off the checkboxes until the error disappears, if it even does. That should show what area it may be failing on.

7 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Go to the Activity Streams settings (Think it may be ACP > Discovery > Streams > Activity Stream Settings). Then toggle off the checkboxes until the error disappears, if it even does. That should show what area it may be failing on.

Thanks, it just got a bit weirder.

As a member the activity stream now works (without touching a thing, except updating the membermap a day ago), but for guests (non registered) there is still the error.

I tried to deactivate all checkboxes from the activity stream, but it didn't change - same error for Guests / OK for members - strange

19 hours ago, ThomasS said:

Thanks, it just got a bit weirder.

As a member the activity stream now works (without touching a thing, except updating the membermap a day ago), but for guests (non registered) there is still the error.

I tried to deactivate all checkboxes from the activity stream, but it didn't change - same error for Guests / OK for members - strange

Update: It seems now to work for guests too! Maybe some strange caching problem.. the membermap update fixed it, thanks @Martin A.

55 minutes ago, fix3r said:

Can you please look into integrating this with the member locator addon... 

I use this also and it would be great if they worked together but I had inquired about this a while ago and it wasnt possible based on how addresses were being stored if I recall. I had created a profile field called “address import” and made it not viewable. Then in the database I am copying the info this plugin stores into the newly created profile field table. Then I run the profile sync within the map settings. This was the only way I could get the two to kind of work together.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way we can link to the map so it automatically only displays 1 marker group?

I want to have a section on https://www.walkingfootball.com where walking football teams can advertise they are looking to find other teams who want to play a friendly match with them

I need something that has a map and where they can add their details so other teams can find local teams or teams if they are visting a different part of the country  to see if they are suitable to play a friendly match with.

I have your plugin where members can add a map location when creating a new forum topic, but I want a way for the teams to only be able to view other teams interested in playing friendlies.

Thanks