Member Map

Bit more info as I have been working with IPS support. They wanted me install a brand new application from a .tar file to test the IPS stuff. I tried it this morning (sticky notes app) and the install had no issues and is functional. IPS feels this indicates something is going on specifically with the membermap install that is causing the issue. IPS support also indicated you should contact them if you think it is something specifically in the IPS product that is causing the install issue.  

For now, until we get the install issue resolved, I have turned off easycron instead using activity based option for the system tasks. I agree, if we can get a successful update install the easycron issue is probably resolved.  Whats the best way to get you the credentials, PM?

On 7/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, Martin A. said:

The error you first posted says that it's an issue with the archive being corrupt, or your file/folder permissions. As you can see in this topic, no one else is having issues with a corrupt archive, hence it's not an issue with this application, which is why I forwarded you to IPS Support.

I have not seen that you've posted any error logs here related to easycron, so I don't know what specific issue you have. I have fixed a cron related issue recently, so that might be it.

I guess I can try to upgrade it myself if you send me the credentials to your ACP.

What privs should be set for the files in /applications/membermap, 755 or 777?

Just got our forum all updated to 4.4.4 and now looking to update the member map so it works again. trying to update i'm seeing the following error in the system log, any idea how to resolve it?

Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') NULL' at line 1: changeColumn ["member_map","lat",{"name":"lat","type":"FLOAT","length":"10,6"}]

On 7/29/2019 at 4:25 PM, Matthew Kepnes said:

Just got our forum all updated to 4.4.4 and now looking to update the member map so it works again. trying to update i'm seeing the following error in the system log, any idea how to resolve it?

Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') NULL' at line 1: changeColumn ["member_map","lat",{"name":"lat","type":"FLOAT","length":"10,6"}]

You have any more info from that system log? What version are you updating from?

6 hours ago, Martin A. said:

You have any more info from that system log? What version are you updating from?

Hi Martin, we are upgrading from 3.1.7 of the plugin. 

the error log just stated it was an upgrade_error and the above mentioned error.

The below was the backtrace that came with it if it helps

#0 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(1640): IPS\_Log::log('Error (1064) Yo...', 'upgrade_error')
#1 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(775): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseUpdates(10002)
#2 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(92): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\{closure}(Array)
#3 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(893): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#4 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upgrade()
#5 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(43): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#8 /home/111.cloudwaysapps.com/fxwngrtbmn/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main} 

3.6.4 is released

• If you have Pages records that have a location stored, this can now be shown in the map ( @JohnCourt )
  • It is finally compatible with the Member Location plugin. In the list of profile fields, you'll see an entry for this plugin on top of the list. ( @fix3r @SMen, and possible others )
  • Added a setting to disable the "Staff" grouping in the member list sidebar ( @AtariAge )
  • Added a setting where you can define the profile fields that should be visible in the marker popup for members. ( @ToeJam )
  • No, you did not miss v3.6.3. I know I skipped it.

@fix3r @broni

Could you replace applications/membermap/extensions/core/FrontNavigation/membermap.php with the content of this: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MartinAronsen/membermap/develop/extensions/core/FrontNavigation/membermap.php

Cant believe I didn’t get that error on my installs. 

And I’m not at home, so I can’t properly fix it yet. 

Edited by Martin A.
1 hour ago, Martin A. said:

@fix3r @broni

Could you replace applications/membermap/develop/extensions/core/FrontNavigation/membermap.php with the content of this: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MartinAronsen/membermap/develop/extensions/core/FrontNavigation/membermap.php

Cant believe I didn’t get that error on my installs. 

And I’m not at home, so I can’t properly fix it yet. 

I edited my file /mymilitia.com/applications/membermap/extensions/core/FrontNavigation/membermap.php

still have white pages

I don't have a develop folder

Edited by fix3r
On 8/3/2019 at 11:13 AM, Martin A. said:

3.6.4 is released

• If you have Pages records that have a location stored, this can now be shown in the map ( @JohnCourt )
  • It is finally compatible with the Member Location plugin. In the list of profile fields, you'll see an entry for this plugin on top of the list. ( @fix3r @SMen, and possible others )
  • Added a setting to disable the "Staff" grouping in the member list sidebar ( @AtariAge )
  • Added a setting where you can define the profile fields that should be visible in the marker popup for members. ( @ToeJam )
  • No, you did not miss v3.6.3. I know I skipped it.

Re-released to the marketplace 🙂 

Those 4 people who downloaded the file I attached here may want to update to the marketplace version. It's almost the same, but fixes two things related to Calendar and Pages markers, and I added some more info in the settings description for the profile field selector.

Re: It is finally compatible with the Member Location plugin. In the list of profile fields, you'll see an entry for this plugin on top of the list.

• You may have to press the link in the "Import members" setting to restart the sync process after changing the 

Can I double check exactly where I have to go to do this please?

Thanks