Member Map

Ok , I have installed the Member Map application, and also have the Member Location plugin, installed & working... (have users adding their city locations)...

I had cleared my browser cache, and now it shows in my menu now - but no members showing up quite yet.  Will re-build that cache and see if it shows up...

Edited by interfx
On 8/7/2019 at 2:21 AM, JohnCourt said:

Holy Cow!!!!! Awesome Martin!!!!!! Where do we donate?

🙂 https://www.paypal.me/MartinAronsen

9 hours ago, interfx said:

Ok , I have installed the Member Map application, and also have the Member Location plugin, installed & working... (have users adding their city locations)...

I had cleared my browser cache, and now it shows in my menu now - but no members showing up quite yet.  Will re-build that cache and see if it shows up...

The members are imported in a daily task. So it may take up to 24 hours before members start showing up. This will process 50 members per time, so don't expect to see everyone on the map immediately.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everybody !

I'm trying to add my API key in the Google Map Page.

I'm facing to a problem, because, in the IPS documentation (https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/community-enhancements/google-map-integration-r270/) we just need to add one API key.

In my backend, I must add public & secret api key. 

2020-03-02_09-20-11.thumb.png.7af244cca2ec7c92e38c3d2f472a2f73.png

And in Google I have only One API Key and I don't find the Secret API.

2020-03-02_09-22-09.thumb.png.acc772d0f674027d346d7bb07e7ba41b.png

Could you help me to solve it ?

Many thanks to all

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to have some kind of temporary markers into the map? So that the markers are there just for a period of time?

I was thinking about using the membermap as a source for my members to mark where they have planned to hike in the season. So they could write planned trip and timeperiod in the map here, and then the markers showed up in their profile and in the membermap as well just so that other could meet and greet if they are in the area at the same time...?

image.png.86b91fdf571a86b27237ce4e5562a93b.png

• 1 month later...

HI,  First off I am a cut and paste hacker.  I do not know or understand code.  I am a hot air balloon pilot who is trying to run a community for balloonists.  So if you give me a technical answer it will be useless to me.

MemberList.thumb.jpg.c9e4846de281969593dbf22c0b177536.jpg

On the page where I have my Member Map the list of members on the right side of the page does not correspond with the pins I have in the map.  Why and how do I fix it?

Thank you.

Jeff

22 hours ago, Miss_B said:

I do not use that application so I can not be of any help to the OP. But I see that it has a support topic where all members that are using it can get support.

They are not talking about my issue.  To that topic is of no help to me.

33 minutes ago, CaptJeff said:

They are not talking about my issue.  To that topic is of no help to me.

Did you even post there at all? The chances are bigger that you might gett better help in that app's support topic, either from its developer and/or one of the other members who is using it.