Website Footer (Support Topic)

15 hours ago, TDBF said:

My submission has been rejected for something that has been part of the widget since day one. That's me done with development on this platform, I'm sorry, but I won't be reuploading any more version of this or my other plugins.

Unfortunately, just because it has been part of your resource for a while doesn't mean it's the right way to do it. Re-using a core editor location for other things can cause issues that are really difficult to diagnose. Such as (but not including) rebuild issues, attachments and content mysteriously disappearing. It does mean that your plugin would need to become an application, which is a bit more involved than a simple update, but if you need any pointers or advice please feel free to post in our contributors section.

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon.
Found problems, can they be solved?
1. In the settings, it does not save the selected groups for which the display is available.
2. The logo image is not displayed if social networks are not enabled.
3. Social network icons are not displayed.
4. Twitter lettering on top.

Снимок экрана 2020-11-17 в 21.30.23.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I loved this plugin and it's a pity all of this.

Installed last version and I sth is not working fine. First the plugin was not saving my settings, then I unistalled and installed back again and most of the settings are saving fine (some of them not). However, the footer is not being displayed in my forum 😞 

19 hours ago, Ibai said:

I loved this plugin and it's a pity all of this.

Installed last version and I sth is not working fine. First the plugin was not saving my settings, then I unistalled and installed back again and most of the settings are saving fine (some of them not). However, the footer is not being displayed in my forum 😞 

Yes, I also had this issue. Unfortunally it seems that the developer does not agree to release a new version. What a pity.

On 11/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Kowex said:

Good afternoon.
Found problems, can they be solved?
1. In the settings, it does not save the selected groups for which the display is available.
2. The logo image is not displayed if social networks are not enabled.
3. Social network icons are not displayed.
4. Twitter lettering on top.

Снимок экрана 2020-11-17 в 21.30.23.png

I fixed this by editing the template:

Templates > Core > Global > Plugins > widgetFooterHtml

Change 

<i class="fa fa-{$media}"></i>

To

<i class="fab fa-{$media}"></i>

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...