Menu/Navigation Icons

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nebthtet said:

@silenceheaven you might try looking into following error: when this application is enabled when you try creating a new page in Pages via Page Builder it throws a big error (I'm sending it to you via PM). I've tried disabling other things and by elimination came to conclusion it's caused by this application :(.

I'll try to replicate and have an update out by this weekend!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Works on 4.4.3 but the icons need some adjustment. 

SSSf23m.png

Any tipps to fix this ?

Edit:

Okay here is a small fix. Edit the menuicon.css

.ipsMenuIcon
{
    height: 20px;
    display: inline;

margin-right: 5px;
}

Greets

Edited by Sp4x
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Allfict said:

@silenceheaven using ipb 4.4.6 here it's not working for me:

error2.thumb.PNG.66b797078d857674d6fd5df4ccd7f2b3.PNG

it just goes on top or next to the already existing icon, it's not replacing the default menu icon.

Help?

looks to me using IPS Focus theme ? if so this plugin will not replace current ones as its already built into the css.

4 minutes ago, Allfict said:

How do I go into the css? would you perhaps know generally where I need to go?

It will be in the theme itself when click edit you have tab for template and tab for css click the css and you will see custom css might be few its in one them maybe best ask in support topic as don't have accress to any the themes.

Just now, Pete T said:

It will be in the theme itself when click edit you have tab for template and tab for css click the css and you will see custom css might be few its in one them maybe best ask in support topic as don't have accress to any the themes.

alright thank you. I'll check that out with my theme. Hopefully the developer of this plugin can make a work around or make the plugin be able to change the icon if it's in css.

Just now, Allfict said:

alright thank you. I'll check that out with my theme. Hopefully the developer of this plugin can make a work around or make the plugin be able to change the icon if it's in css.

Only work around would be remove the IPS Focus css for the navigation icons no plugin will over right any theme css.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...