Staff Applications System

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You want me to integrate it with Members Shop? How? When apply? When approved?

Restrict Position by

• Content count ( it exists )
  • Reputation points/likes ( it exists )
  • Number of days as member ( it exists )
  • Minimum age ( it exists )
  • Minimum Number of Points pocket+ bank or just pocket from Members Shop  ( new feature )

So, when they try to apply, they should meet this conditions.

Also I propose a new option to pay some points from Members Shop before to apply for a rank.

I. New proposals:

1. Comments inside applications - for communication between applicants and staff
2. Upvote/Downvote for application - for the administration to cast votes

3. We should have the possibility to edit the restrictions after the offer is posted

II. BUG

1. The description image is wrongly resized

12.thumb.png.a6fff1036f330fd7bbfa0f41d7bebf10.png

1 hour ago, Sethhh. said:

3. We should have the possibility to edit the restrictions after the offer is posted

This was requested before and I won't change that. You can change restrictions IF no one has applied yet. I don't think it's fair with those who already applied to have "rules" changed (to easier or not) after they applied.

1 hour ago, Sethhh. said:

1. Comments inside applications - for communication between applicants and staff
2. Upvote/Downvote for application - for the administration to cast votes

Not interested now; maybe in a future version.

9 hours ago, Sethhh. said:

Restrict Position by

• Content count ( it exists )
  • Reputation points/likes ( it exists )
  • Number of days as member ( it exists )
  • Minimum age ( it exists )
  • Minimum Number of Points pocket+ bank or just pocket from Members Shop  ( new feature )

So, when they try to apply, they should meet this conditions.

b3LsfKY.png

9 hours ago, Sethhh. said:

Also I propose a new option to pay some points from Members Shop before to apply for a rank.

Capturar.png

XquJaUl.png

So, would be nicer for members when  apply to some have questions with separate windows where to complete with their answers, because the main windows is a bit too simple, you can't even put images or colors there

Bug: the price in points appear as a message but not in the Restrictions top

1321207630_WhatsAppImage2020-02-22at21_52_18.thumb.jpeg.823c2d2587fb1f6abbe6af49c005145c.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

Bug: the price in points appear as a message but not in the Restrictions top

The red message is the points a member has to pay to apply.

The restriction points shows up in same place of all other restrictions: 

lpk0pGX.jpg

I didn’t take a screenshot but it’s there!

43 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

So, would be nicer for members when  apply to some have questions with separate windows where to complete with their answers, because the main windows is a bit too simple, you can't even put images or colors there

You have extra fields for Applicants. You can add any field there, including Editor, where the user can choose color, attach images, files, etc. 

• 1 month later...

I was thinking...  this app is great and could also be used for members to apply to become members of a "closed" club.  Right now, if you have a closed club you have to "contact" the club owner and request access - which probably, leads to a lot of back an fourth, etc.  Giving people the ability to apply to join a closed club seems far more professional to me (if the club owner wants to go that route, not mandatory or anything).

It can actually be used for that purpose already without any changes.  But what would make using it that way better, would be an option to auto allow a member to a club if their application is accepted - much like the existing promote member feature.

Just a suggestion.