Staff Applications System

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'll take a look when I have to upgrade to 4.6, probably soon. 👍

Btw, does it happen on default theme?

I hate it when I don't think of testing the default theme 😞 No, it does not. So clearly it's a theme problem on my end. So sorry. I'll dig in to see if I can find it. It's just that I currently have it on the easy theme setup so I forget to look at the css. I think it's time I switch. If I can't fix it, I'll revert.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Kyler Buttonwix said:

I get rid of this description thing on my application?

You can't. It was already asked before n this topic and I already replied that you can't. That's how it is. I know A LOT of administrator that DOES NOT add fields; they are fine with this field, so that's how it is.

-------------------

EDIT: I'm taking a look at this now.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've got a data-type mismatch on one of the entries in front/general/view.php.

Happened when I changed the application to allow all usergroups to apply.

Have tested with the basic theme and all is good. This is with a popular IPSFocus theme, which I'd assume would at least be a little bit compatible with this application. Do you have a common fix?

All is up to date, running on v.4.6.6.

TypeError: implode(): Argument #1 ($pieces) must be of type array, string given in <path>\system\Theme\Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code:2330
Stack trace:
#0 <path>\system\Theme\Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(2330): implode()
#1 <path>\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_staffappsystem_front_view->view()
#2 <path>\applications\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\view.php(95): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#3 <path>\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(101): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->manage()
#4 <path>\system\Content\Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 <path>\applications\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\view.php(37): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 <path>\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->execute()
#7 <path>\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}
Edited by Cupach

Hello,

1 minute ago, Cupach said:

Have tested with the basic theme and all is good

The only theme supported is the default one as stated in my Terms & Conditions, available when purchasing. I don’t have a “common fix”, otherwise I would need to release one version of each resource to every theme out there. 

I suggest you to look for support with the designer and ask him to contact me if necessary. 

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello,

The only theme supported is the default one as stated in my Terms & Conditions, available when purchasing. I don’t have a “common fix”, otherwise I would need to release one version of each resource to every theme out there. 

I suggest you to look for support with the designer and ask him to contact me if necessary. 

Many thanks, of course I wouldn't expect you to release a new version for every theme! Seems like a simple error that I'm sure I can iron out.

I'll dig deeper into it, thanks anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

I am just curious and am not experiencing any issues right now, but have discovered that "one" of the database tables in the Staff Application System is not using the server's default InnoDB engine - all other's show InnoDB.

The table in question is "staffappsystem_fields" which is using MyISAM.

I am not sure why this is as I've always used "InnoDB" as the default on this server and all other db tables in the db are InnoDB as they should be.  So, I am assuming the Staff App System installation imported / created this table using MyISAM for some reason.

This outlying table flagged as a informational warning by the "support tool".

Again... I don't see an issue right now but am wondering down the road the headaches this might cause.

3 minutes ago, Allegheny said:

I am just curious and am not experiencing any issues right now, but have discovered that "one" of the database tables in the Staff Application System is not using the server's default InnoDB engine - all other's show InnoDB.

The table in question is "staffappsystem_fields" which is using MyISAM.

I am not sure why this is as I've always used "InnoDB" as the default on this server and all other db tables in the db are InnoDB as they should be.  So, I am assuming the Staff App System installation imported / created this table using MyISAM for some reason.

This outlying table flagged as a informational warning by the "support tool".

Again... I don't see an issue right now but am wondering down the road the headaches this might cause.

I can confirm this. I will fix when I have to update the app.

In the meantime, you can run the following query in your PHPMyAdmin (or in the SQL Toolbox):

alter table staffappsystem_fields engine = 'InnoDB';

• 2 months later...