Staff Applications System

5 minutes ago, marco2306 said:

If I delete applications, they are not completely gone, they will be displayed in red for another month.

Could contain: Electronics, Screen, Pc, Computer Hardware, Monitor, Nature, Night, Outdoors, File, Text

Could contain: File, Webpage

Yes, that's how it works. If you delete ANY content item (open position, topic, downloads file, gallery image, etc.), it will show like that for moderators who can view deleted content. Regular members won't see it.

You can view the deleted content on Moderator CP -> Deleted Content. Once you delete it from there, it will completely disappear. 30 days is the number of days (setting on ACP) to get completely deleted. In your image, see the message when you hovered the trash icon.

Edited by Adriano Faria
Vor 10 Stunden sagte Adriano Faria:

Ja, so funktioniert es. Wenn Sie JEDES Inhalt lernen (Open-Position, Thema, Download-Datei, Galerie-Bild usw.).) wird für Moderatoren, die gelöschte Inhalte gehört können, also angezeigt. Normale Mitglieder werden es nicht sehen.

You can view the deleted content on Moderator CP -> Deleted Content. Once you delete it from there, it will completely disappear. 30 days is the number of days (setting on ACP) to get completely deleted. In your image, see the message when you hovered the trash icon.

Thanks for the tip, I was able to finally delete it now.
That only remains open with saving

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site www.sosinvision.com.br.

You will find information on my website www.sosinvision.com.br:

Bookmark https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.