Members Shop ( Support Topic )

On 11/30/2020 at 9:30 PM, KPDub said:

Any further update @TheJackal84 when member goals will be available for 4.5

also, how can you change the date the task runs for the monthly goal?

Here's where I am at the minute with it

spacer.png

Milestone goals allows it to only award once so you can do some good ones

spacer.png

I will be adding a couple more of my apps

spacer.png

Added lots more to each app ( You can see all in image 2 descriptions of the app select bit )

spacer.png

finish up by either awarding points, a shop item or a profile gift, WIth the milestones and profile gifts options you can do some cool mixtures like adding a section of profile gifts what have a lot of topic / post count gifts / images / awards and then not allow them for sale in members shop so the only way to get them is to reach the goals awarding them and when awarded they automatically show in their profiles, I will also add some member stuff like overall rep, has a avatar, has a cover photo and so on

Edited by TheJackal84
3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will also add some member stuff like overall rep, has a avatar, has a cover photo and so on

I want to encourage members to add a avatar for those that don't have one. So if you're saying we can set it to award points to members that add a avatar (profile photo), add a cover photo, maybe even complete their profile information, this would be incredible!!! What you showed off looks incredible, some powerful stuff. Very exciting. Thanks for posting with the  update.

3 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

I want to encourage members to add a avatar for those that don't have one. So if you're saying we can set it to award points to members that add a avatar (profile photo), add a cover photo, maybe even complete their profile information, this would be incredible!!! What you showed off looks incredible, some powerful stuff. Very exciting. Thanks for posting with the  update.

thats what I mean but with gifts, it would encourage them more, use the gifts as achievements also what are only awarded when the goal gets reached

spacer.png

you can also award points or a shop item though it don't have to be a gift

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

thats what I mean but with gifts, it would encourage them more, use the gifts as achievements also what are only awarded when the goal gets reached

spacer.png

you can also award points or a shop item though it don't have to be a gift

OMG! I must say it again, so good to have you back. So excited about all this. I won't even dare ask when any of this will be done, the fact that you've obviously been working on stuff, and it all looks great, is enough for me. Looking forward to it all.

Are you working through any of the previous requests once you've caught up as I've still got a few that I would really like integrated.
I've basically had to give up most apps now on 4.5 which is a shame as it's taken away from the experience and I'm dubious about spending more money on 3rd party apps/plugins for them not to work or be updated months/years down the line.

3 hours ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

How work the referal? 

image.png.d325019514e3bbe143db33c60faa9855.png

I've setup the settings, send a link to a friend and he create a account... but don't receive the points.

image.png.31717b01ec4ba876f4aa8d0d44718dc1.png

How i fix it?

I asked for help from anyone that could explain how this works a few time, and no one came forward.

Please @TheJackal84 when you get some time, could you please explain how this works sir? Many Thanks!!

On 12/17/2020 at 6:56 PM, SC36DC said:

I asked for help from anyone that could explain how this works a few time, and no one came forward.

Please @TheJackal84 when you get some time, could you please explain how this works sir? Many Thanks!!

What do you mean by how it works? If referred user is registered, the referrer will get the set amount.

Or what's the question?

5 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

spacer.png

I never knew that option showed up on the Sign Up form, this makes sense now how it would award someone points for referring. It says 'Enter the name of the member who referred you', would that be their display name or signed in name? Thanks for replying and answering this.

I could use some CSS help with how the Referrer box is displayed on the Sign Up form.

Mine currently looks like this:
ms-referrer-1.png.2b74102ae47d65d9b7f4c6f89c043cde.png

The Referrer label is not displayed unless you click on 'Choose Member(s)'.

Once I click on 'Choose Member(s)', then it looks like this:

ms-referrer-2.png.af2e104bc21086ffa6230deba1ead3f2.png

Is it possible to just always have it display as it appears in the second image?

When I did inspect element, I see 'display: none' is set, so the 'Referrer' label is not displaying at all. At the very least, I would like to have the 'Referrer' label display.

<label class="ipsFieldRow_label" for="elInput_ms_referrer_setting" style="display: none;">
                <span>Referrer</span>
            </label>

Can anyone help with this?

@Ehren I know you are a master of CSS, you've helped me so many times with the Chameleon theme, if you have a moment, or if this is rather a simple fix, any idea what I can do. I have googled this, and I've tried several different things, nothing worked. Yes I simply unchecked "display:none" for the Referrer label in inspect element and that worked, but I don't know how to translate that to the proper code to input back in the custom.css file. 😔

I'd appreciate any help with this, thank you.

Edited by SC36DC
On 12/26/2020 at 7:51 AM, SC36DC said:

@Ehren I know you are a master of CSS, you've helped me so many times with the Chameleon theme, if you have a moment, or if this is rather a simple fix, any idea what I can do.

No worries, add this to custom.css

.ipsFieldRow_label[for="elInput_ms_referrer_setting"]{
  display: block !important;
}

I'm guessing the default value for that class is block, but if that code doesn't work, just let us know.

15 minutes ago, Ehren said:

No worries, add this to custom.css

.ipsFieldRow_label[for="elInput_ms_referrer_setting"]{
  display: block !important;
}

I'm guessing the default value for that class is block, but if that code doesn't work, just let us know.

That absolutely worked!!!!! I can not thank you enough. I felt bad asking for your help, I was just hoping it would be something you could figure out the correct css for this in a matter of seconds. The 'Referrer' title is now showing. It was set to "display:none", btw.

Thanks again @Ehren The true CSS HERO!