Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Pending approval for update 2.0.6

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug with the image dimensions
  • Fixed the bug with the toggling of the sell points button in the ACP
  • Fixed the bug with the points and donate section on the members profiles

New Features

• Added the items images to show on the myitems pages
    • You still need to add a font-awesome icon in case the original item gets deleted from the shop it will delete the image and then show a broken icon, This way it will at least show a icon 
  • Added a better query for the purchase delay settings
2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Pending approval for update 2.0.6

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug with the image dimensions
  • Fixed the bug with the toggling of the sell points button in the ACP
  • Fixed the bug with the points and donate section on the members profiles

New Features

• Added the items images to show on the myitems pages
    • You still need to add a font-awesome icon in case the original item gets deleted from the shop it will delete the image and then show a broken icon, This way it will at least show a icon 
  • Added a better query for the purchase delay settings

I appreciate all your hard work with this. Looking forward to the update. Thank you sir.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:32 PM, StandbyGamer said:

If I don't enter any values, it's back. I tried to translate it into German.
In my test I copied the original and entered it as a value. Then what happened to my first post happened - it disappears.

brave_2020-04-17_14-18-1048.thumb.png.caa31aaac7b93cf14a530a59e3a8e1f6.pngbrave_2020-04-17_14-19-1049.thumb.png.481cd5ad0ad52db2609f388fdfa300ad.png

I was able to translate the other side without any problems as you can see.

brave_2020-04-17_14-22-1050.thumb.png.65a758d748ea35a2e290ba48169cbe38.pngbrave_2020-04-17_14-23-1051.thumb.png.1a1651ac2d18694c465fa9eb0315e641.png

I hope you understand my problem and hope to find a solution here.

The problem has not been resolved after months. Key "ms_next_bank_interest" cannot be translated.
If you translate it, the text disappears.

Request for answer.

image.thumb.png.c40d851276589e1c2ab6b4e332d4dfeb.png

4 hours ago, KPDub said:

Anyone seen any activity from @TheJackal84?

I've even PM'd him on his own site and posted there - messgae not read or post not replied to.

Just waiting on an update with what is happening with Goals on 4.5

I've also PM'd him a while ago, no reply. I do hope all is OK. If he's just busy working on updates, then I'd suggest for him to take at least 1 hour on a scheduled day, even set a timer, and reply to as many people as possible, regarding questions or help any of his customers may need assistance with. A little help can go a long way. Even a little something is better than nothing.

@TheJackal84 please at least let us know you are still around and are supporting your products. Thank you sir.

PIN TOPICS.

Any other users of Members Shop use this feature? If so, do you provide instructions on how to properly use it? Do you not use it because the process is not intuitive and is confusing?

For further explanation, when you purchase 'Pin Topic' you have the normal option of Buy & Use or Buy & Store. If you select Buy & Use (which I'm sure most members would instinctively choose), at the bottom of the page you see the message "Processing", and it just keeps spinning forever, until you reload the page. The only way to PROPERLY use it, is to select Buy & Store, then simply go to a thread you want to pin, and you will see the option 'Pin this Topic', which you can do, and it does work.

PinTopic-Buy-Use.jpg.0c2d9a1f8fa8b23ac9acaa671f931652.jpg

If you go to 'My Items', you see the options of 'Redeem', 'Sell Back' and 'Send To'. If you click 'Redeem', it will also say "Processing" and will just spin forever.

PinTopic-Redeem.jpg.223ab79ba2f7eb492cb58f7f235c3565.jpg

The Jackal mentioned to me, that he was going to update this feature so a pop up with a list of the users topics would show so they could just pin a topic from there. This would be incredible if made to work this way.

For now, until the Pin Topic feature can be updated, does anyone know how to NOT SHOW 'Buy & Use' on the Pin Topic item, and also NOT SHOW 'Redeem' on the 'Pin Topic' item on the 'My Items' page? This would be incredibly helpful.

4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry people had a lot going on with home life the last month or so, hopefully I'll be back online properly with in the next week or 2 I will get to everyone as soon as I can, sorry again for the absence but ill make it up to everyone, you can all hold me to that

It is GREAT to hear from you again sir. I'm just happy to know things are ok. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thanks for at least posting and giving us all an update.

12 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry people had a lot going on with home life the last month or so, hopefully I'll be back online properly with in the next week or 2 I will get to everyone as soon as I can, sorry again for the absence but ill make it up to everyone, you can all hold me to that

Hope things get better mate, all the best, especially with our new lockdown this Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...