Members Shop ( Support Topic )

14 hours ago, KPDub said:

Sorry to be a pain @TheJackal84 - do you have an ETA on when Member Shop Goals is due for the 4.5 treatment please?  I'm looking to upgrade my site to 4.5 on the weekend of 26th Sep.

Just helps me plan 🙂

Definitely interested in this and Codes n Vouchers.

Also, will there be an update for Profile Background/Videos to 4.5 compatibility? Is there a know fix for Profile Backgrounds to work with @Ehren themes, particularly Chameleon?

Many Thanks!!!!

On 9/16/2020 at 10:17 AM, TheJackal84 said:

go to the group settings in the ACP and re-save them while checked / unchecked for use of it and it should be OK, to allow members to buy points you need to go to the members shop settings in the ACP and click the commerce button top right and set the values, once done go to the front and add the points widget and it will allow people to buy them

Hi,

I also did not find a way to buy points by the user. We have configured the Points Purchase Settings in the ACP commerce and enabled the Show Points On Members Profile. Is there another widget to display?

3 hours ago, TreeSynergy said:

Hi,

I also did not find a way to buy points by the user. We have configured the Points Purchase Settings in the ACP commerce and enabled the Show Points On Members Profile. Is there another widget to display?

You add the Members Point widget. This will allow your members to buy points.

image.png.4138de005a4c77ed3e27074d92a6d846.png

It would be nice if this could be an option, 'Buy Points' that we could add in the menu, under 'Members Shop'. Is this possible to add in a future upgrade @TheJackal84

3 hours ago, SC36DC said:

You add the Members Point widget. This will allow your members to buy points.

image.png.4138de005a4c77ed3e27074d92a6d846.png

It would be nice if this could be an option, 'Buy Points' that we could add in the menu, under 'Members Shop'. Is this possible to add in a future upgrade @TheJackal84

Thanks a lot! I found them 🙂

I also think that it would be nice to add the ability to display and the ability to buy points in the menu bar with messages and notifications

On 8/9/2020 at 10:41 PM, Tripp★ said:

Not sure if this bug is reported or not, but it seems that the credits for reputation doesn't seem to be consistent either. 

On my community, credits seem to be awarded when someone reacts to a post made on the forums or in a club. However reactions made to statuses, gallery images, gallery albums and the like don't seem to change the points at all. I'm pretty sure this used to work, but I think since upgrading PHP to 7.3.20 it no longer works consistently. 

@TheJackal84

This happens still in the new version for IPS 4.5.2. I've tried rolling back the PHP version, but that didn't seem to do anything. Perhaps something changed in IPS way back when that broke it.

3 hours ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Same problem here. Only work if you have a 4.4.x theme. Please @TheJackal84 help us.

Another point, any news about GOALS?

On 9/16/2020 at 8:42 AM, James101 said:

Was anyone else able to sort out the issue of Total Bonus Points not displaying on user profile and the donate button?

I just checked, I'm also having the same issue with the points not showing on profile page or the donate button. I am on the latest version of IPS 4.5.2

Hey there @TheJackal84 loving the product so far, and will likely be checking out your Code&Voucher add-on in the near future 😉

Just have a few questions! 

1, is it possible to set up multiple point values, instead of having one universal "Points" system? 
ie : User earns "Profile Points" for posting, commenting, reactions, used to purchase "X" Item
User earns "Discount Points" for buying items, leaving reviews ets, used as a discount on subsription costs
etc etc

2, any news on an accessible API for this? Would be cool to be able to implement some of the fun item purchases in a 3rd party app/launcher, or award points for an amount of time a user opens/launches an application! 🙂

thanks for your hard work so far ❣️

Edited by InfinityRazz

Hi there. I have kind of an urgent matter @TheJackal84

I just switched to 4.5. 

Users haven't been able to register a new account to my website. After turning things off and on I finally figured out it was the Members Shop application. 

I went to double check to update it. I saw there was an update available. However, it totally screwed up my administration panel. I can't even login now and disable it. 

https://streamable.com/xz8dnu

I don't know what to do. Is this fixable? Please help!

Update: I was able to navigate to the support page in that jumbled mess (lol) and clear the cache and the admin panel returned. Omg I was terrified heh. And after the update, it appears guests can now register. 

Edited by breatheheavy
19 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Hi there. I have kind of an urgent matter @TheJackal84

I just switched to 4.5. 

Users haven't been able to register a new account to my website. After turning things off and on I finally figured out it was the Members Shop application. 

I went to double check to update it. I saw there was an update available. However, it totally screwed up my administration panel. I can't even login now and disable it. 

https://streamable.com/xz8dnu

I don't know what to do. Is this fixable? Please help!

Update: I was able to navigate to the support page in that jumbled mess (lol) and clear the cache and the admin panel returned. Omg I was terrified heh. And after the update, it appears guests can now register. 

I think the only known issues with Members Shop and the current IPS version, is the points a person has does not show on their profile page, and I believe the Donate option does not show. There could be other issues, not sure. Congrats on the update and fixing your temporary issue.

Edited by SC36DC
1 hour ago, SC36DC said:

I think the only known issues with Members Shop and the current IPS version, is the points a person have does not show on their profile page, and I believe the Donate option does not show. There could be other issues, not sure. Congrats on the update and fixing your temporary issue.

Ahh ok! And thank you! You know I was stressing about that 😂 

22 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Hey again. There used to be a member's profile points total in their profile, but after updating to 4.5 I noticed that's gone. Wondering how I can add it back. Thanks! 

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 11.06.47 AM.png

I have yet to implement Members Shop on my forum. I've been waiting for the IPS 4.5 update, then update of my theme, and all other plugins/applications I use. All that is now updated and working fine. As soon as these 2 things get fixed, I will finally start using Members Shop, looking forward to it. I've created some unique items and will have fun with what members can spend their points on in the Members Shop. 👍

2 hours ago, SC36DC said:

I have yet to implement Members Shop on my forum. I've been waiting for the IPS 4.5 update, then update of my theme, and all other plugins/applications I use. All that is now updated and working fine. As soon as these 2 things get fixed, I will finally start using Members Shop, looking forward to it. I've created some unique items and will have fun with what members can spend their points on in the Members Shop. 👍

Wait... is Members Shop not compatible with 4.5 yet? Cause on the files page it says it is. If it's not, that would explain a lot of the bugs I am receiving 😩 

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

Wait... is Members Shop not compatible with 4.5 yet? Cause on the files page it says it is. If it's not, that would explain a lot of the bugs I am receiving 😩 

It was updated for 4.5, that is correct. Are you getting any bugs other than the 2 I mentioned?

On 9/22/2020 at 6:23 PM, SC36DC said:

I think the only known issues with Members Shop and the current IPS version, is the points a person has does not show on their profile page, and I believe the Donate option does not show. There could be other issues, not sure. Congrats on the update and fixing your temporary issue.

Oh lmao I just saw this. Yes, these are exactly the bugs I'm looking to fix.