Members Shop ( Support Topic )

2 hours ago, MarianHärtel said:

Would it be possible to change or add an option to limit the "change username" and "change display" name to once? I would like to offer it, but I do not want that my user change their username all the time/have the option to do so.

I can look into it, but I think that it would make the item pointless, If you set the price high enough then they can't change it when / if they want, they can only change it when they can afford it, making items redeemable only once would make people think, whats the point earning points when the items can't be brought, At least if they are there and expensive it would give people the nudge to earn some points, if you use commerce maybe buy them.

2 hours ago, MarianHärtel said:

Also one question. If "Points", which is connected for me, set a topic answer to 5 points, while membershop sets like 10 for a specific forum, which amount does prevail?

They would both get added, Points has a basic way to add points which is just 10 per topic / post etc, The members shop allows you to do each forum / each category and award them to the topic starter, the person replying and then points to the person who started the topic when someone replies and set seperate amounts for each one, So if you want basic then leave the shop points at 0 for the forums, if you wand advanced points then leave the points app on 0 and use the members shop ones for the forums

1 hour ago, Cyboman said:

I noticed there are some used language phrases not translatable.

F.e.

- play

- paper

- rock

and a lot more.

Please add options to translate all language elements.

And I discovered that some buttons have a cryptic naming, ms_redeem... or similar.

Thanks.

I will check it out, There is over 250 language strings in the app so I might of missed a couple or used a couple different ones for different modules

Edited by TheJackal84
1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

I can look into it, but I think that it would make the item pointless, If you set the price high enough then they can't change it when / if they want, they can only change it when they can afford it, making items redeemable only once would make people think, whats the point earning points when the items can't be brought, At least if they are there and expensive it would give people the nudge to earn some points, if you use commerce maybe buy them.

I get what you are saying, but the groups settings also allow to limit it to e.g. once every 180 days or so. I think it all is a matter of pricing and communication? If e.g. I know that somebody posted a lot, he likely is trustworthy person, who should be able to change the display name once. But still it would be confusing for everybody this member then would change it every 2nd day again.

Like it very much so far :) 

I just checked the mobile view and here are my enhancement suggestions:

• <center> for the buy buttons (font awesome icons are aligned centered, so should the buttons)
  • titles of the items should be bold, to make them more outstanding. Titles should be centered, too
  • currently the descriptions of the items only have 1 line (desktop + mobile view). In mobile view, this line is shortened. It would be nice if I could write a (longer) story to the items and set a default of 3-5 lines... And maybe use some formatting options like bold
12 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Like it very much so far :) 

Thanks, Glad you like it

12 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

I just checked the mobile view and here are my enhancement suggestions:

• <center> for the buy buttons (font awesome icons are aligned centered, so should the buttons)
  • titles of the items should be bold, to make them more outstanding. Titles should be centered, too
  • currently the descriptions of the items only have 1 line (desktop + mobile view). In mobile view, this line is shortened. It would be nice if I could write a (longer) story to the items and set a default of 3-5 lines... And maybe use some formatting options like bold

I will look into it, I just checked mobile view and I understand what you mean and it would make it look a bit nicer

Edited by TheJackal84

Any chance you can add a Lottery system to this? 

I had an older app called Economy with IPB 3 and it allowed a shop, lottery (to give away items) that people could use their points  to purchase

I know custom items have also been mentioned - would be a great addition (even if it just sends a PM to the purchaser and a notification to another user group to action the purchase)

Edited by GreatJackal
9 hours ago, GreatJackal said:

Any chance you can add a Lottery system to this? 

I had an older app called Economy with IPB 3 and it allowed a shop, lottery (to give away items) that people could use their points  to purchase

I know custom items have also been mentioned - would be a great addition (even if it just sends a PM to the purchaser and a notification to another user group to action the purchase)

I have already thought about a raffle / lottery thing, so I will be looking into something along them lines

1 minute ago, Genesis_Jackson said:

Hello,

I've been looking at this for a while but I have one question.

Is it possible to create a product in IPCommerce and allow my members to purchase that item using points rather than real money?

So basically they earn points on the forum and can purchase actual products from the Store using those points?

Thanks!

Not at the minute you can only buy points from commerce not use them to buy, I could look into it but I am not to sure as I ain't gone into commerce that much ( Until this app anyway ), but I will check it out and see what I can do, There is never any harm in trying, Probably won't be in version 1.0.2 though as it is nearly finished

8 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Not at the minute you can only buy points from commerce not use them to buy, I could look into it but I am not to sure as I ain't gone into commerce that much ( Until this app anyway ), but I will check it out and see what I can do, There is never any harm in trying, Probably won't be in version 1.0.2 though as it is nearly finished

Okay thank you :)

Is it possible to do something like I asked through the Member shop then rather than the IPCommerce store? If so, that would work for our needs. 

12 minutes ago, Genesis_Jackson said:

Okay thank you :)

Is it possible to do something like I asked through the Member shop then rather than the IPCommerce store? If so, that would work for our needs. 

The update will allow you to add 5 custom items ( more in the future ) what you will do is set a icon, price, name & description and that's it basically, Once the user buys it and redeems it, they get a little pop up message saying it need admin attention etc, then it will send a notification to your chosen member ( admin probably ) and in the ACP on the dashboard it has a block what will say 3 custom items need awarding etc

09trh0u.png

you can click it or go just go to the menu then it will have a list of custom purchases saying what you need to do ( that should be clear in the description etc )

BAJVMKP.png

Once you done what you said you would do for the user you click the little star and it will mark it as awarded and give you a option to send the user a PM, you could also use that to send them the award if it is like a code or something

HsoJToB.png

or just say its been awarded, the choice is yours

Edited by TheJackal84

That sounds awesome and pretty much what I'm looking for.

The other thing I would like is for a user to be able to input an address or something when making a purchase as that's something I need. If that's not possible I can always handle it through messaging or find a way to make them add their details another way. Is this something that's possible now or maybe in a future update? Can you also customise the message that pops up telling them that it needs admin's attention?

1 minute ago, Genesis_Jackson said:

That sounds awesome and pretty much what I'm looking for.

The other thing I would like is for a user to be able to input an address or something when making a purchase as that's something I need. If that's not possible I can always handle it through messaging or find a way to make them add their details another way. Is this something that's possible now or maybe in a future update? Can you also customise the message that pops up telling them that it needs admin's attention?

Erm, I could look into something like that, ( as long as it can be enabled or disabled I don't mind adding things even if it is only for one person as the rest can just disable it ), So I will check it and see what I can do with that.

Yes the message can be changed to anything you want via the languages in the ACP, Even down to the notification messages sent

3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Erm, I could look into something like that, ( as long as it can be enabled or disabled I don't mind adding things even if it is only for one person as the rest can just disable it ), So I will check it and see what I can do with that.

Yes the message can be changed to anything you want via the languages in the ACP, Even down to the notification messages sent

If you could do that, that would be awesome and much appreciated as then it would tick all the boxes that I need :) Even if it's not possible, this still looks like the best solution and all round package.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

Just now, Genesis_Jackson said:

If you could do that, that would be awesome and much appreciated as then it would tick all the boxes that I need :) Even if it's not possible, this still looks like the best solution and all round package.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

No problem anytime, I will post here with any updates anyway, If you think of more ideas I am always happy to hear and update

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• 5 new custom items added to the shop ( The admin fills in the price and the name / description then you award it manually )
    • Each item has to be manually added, it could be for a coupon code, it could be anything ( as long as you can manually award it that is )
    • Choose to receive a notification saying X member brought X custom item and you need to award it etc
      • Pick what member receives the notification
    • Added a new page with a table to the ACP showing all custom purchases your users have brought showing if the item has been awarded or not
      • Click to confirm you have awarded the item to the user so that you keep the table updated letting you know what you need to do
        • When confirming you have awarded the item you can choose to send a PM to the user with your own message saying that you have done it or you could use that to send them what you have awarded them, example the coupon code, or a voucher code etc
    • Added a block to the ACP dashboard with the total amount of items you need to award manually
  • New donations
    • Added the ability for members to donate their points to other members
    • Select what user groups can donate
    • Select the minimum and maximum amount allowed to donate ( Per donation )
    • Added a new page to the ACP showing all donations with the donator and receiver along with the amount donated and the time & date
  • Stock levels for items
    • Added stock levels for items with a unlimited option
    • Select when to show the stock levels on the shop, Example show when there is less than 25 items available
  • Enhanced the mobile viewing as requested by @Cyboman
  • New shop item
    • Upload a avatar ( This will allow members to upload a avatar to their profile, regardless of the ACP member permissions set )
  • Shop & my items table
    • Added a setting so you can select the number of items per page in the shop and my items page
  • Other
    • Added the ability to reset all members points / reset x member's points or reset all points from users in x group
Edited by TheJackal84

Congratulations for the latest release! Really, it rocks, it's like masterpiece theatre and I can't get enough of it :sorcerer::drool:

Sorry if I already come up with new ideas, but you said "always tell me all of your ideas". I really don't want to annoy you... ;) 

I checked the whole functionality and in this post I try to tell you some more tweaks for future versions and also some minor improvements.

1. Missing Translations: Most of the language strings are translatable now. Great! I found a few that aren't yet. These ones are:
    # "Send" & "Get started" (in GENERATE PURCHASE IN ACP)
    # "Custom purchases" (ACP TITLE)
    # "Locked" (LOCK SYMBOL NEXT TO ITEMS IN ACP)
  2. Missing Multiple members/Member Groups options in ACP: In "custom purchases" in the ACP, it's possible to generate a purchase for a single member. I would love to see (A) multiple members to insert into the mask at once and (B) an option for member groups. For "item purchases" as well as "item givings". This way, I could realize seasonal givings like "test our new happy new year random points item" and checkout this new awesome members shop!
  3. Individual Popups for items in the shop with a simple WYSIWYG editor to simply insert a header image and formatted text. This way, I could write a longer "description story" for each members shop item. And the members shop wouldn't look overloaded.
  4. Ghost mode: It's a feature about anonymous logins. We've already discussed this in different topics at IPS here, but I have another idea: If I would turn off anonymous login for the whole community, would it be possible to generate a members shop item, that allows a purchaser to choose "anonymous login" though for a specified time, like 1 week / 1 month? Maybe this way it could be realized, if it's not possible to change ones visibility during sessions. I only want to allow anonymous logins for members, who purchased a specified item in the members shop. After an expiration date, this option should be taken away again, so my members have to purchase a new ghost mode item.
  5. Raffle items: This one is an interoperability request: I'd like my members to take part in a specified raffle (for raffles by Adriano Faria) after they purchased an item in members shop. I know, I could already do this via the blank / custom items in members shop and just insert each purchaser there manually, but in terms of interoperability there might be a chance one day to have an automatic process to achieve this? If you have really a lot members, that would make the process quite easier.
  6. More custom items: currently there are 5 but it would be nice to get way more of them. Maybe it might become possible another time to have a "no limits option" for custom items?
  7. Missing selections: In ACP -> ITEMS if I click on "generate purchase" I will be asked "What item?" There I can only select the regular english item mode names, but not my individual custom title names. This is a bit confusing. And I can't choose the "blank/custom items" there at all. And you only get the minor small mystery box for random points. I can't select the medium and large mystery box there, either.
  8. Missing date on Rewards & Logs page / responsiveness: (A) It would be cool, if a date could be added there when an item was redeemed. (B) The responsiveness could be optimized. If I zoom in my browser only a little bit, it already only displays 3 boxes in a row, but it should always display 4 on a big monitor. Please lower the value a bit, when it switches from 4 to 3.
  9. Selling Points (evox) in IP.Commerce via members shop module: I detected that if I use evox points system and I create a new product in IP.Commerce to sell points, these points don't save unfortunately. But if I configure "daily points" for example, this works. It would be nice if evox points could also be used with your module.
  10. Centered item titles in mobile view: Currently they are aligned left, but the item titles should be centered, too.
  11. New item idea: Highlight posts for a specified time. Currently you can configure this on a per group basis in IPS. But it could be a good idea to sell this feature on a per member basis in the members shop, timely restrictred. It's useful, if members want to promote themselves.

These are my current ideas :) It's better to tell you directly than forgetting about them ;)

Thanks for all the perfect work so far! I'm very happy with the members shop.

Edited by Cyboman
7 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Congratulations for the latest release! Really, it rocks, it's like masterpiece theatre and I can't get enough of it :sorcerer::drool:

Glad your enjoying it

Missing Translations: Most of the language strings are translatable now. Great! I found a few that aren't yet. These ones are:
# "Send" & "Get started" (in GENERATE PURCHASE IN ACP)
# "Custom purchases" (ACP TITLE)
# "Locked" (LOCK SYMBOL NEXT TO ITEMS IN ACP)

Sorry I will sort that

• Missing Multiple members/Member Groups options in ACP: In "custom purchases" in the ACP, it's possible to generate a purchase for a single member. I would love to see (A) multiple members to insert into the mask at once and (B) an option for member groups. For "item purchases" as well as "item givings". This way, I could realize seasonal givings like "test our new happy new year random points item" and checkout this new awesome members shop!
  • Individual Popups for items in the shop with a simple WYSIWYG editor to simply insert a header image and formatted text. This way, I could write a longer "description story" for each members shop item. And the members shop wouldn't look overloaded.
  • Ghost mode: It's a feature about anonymous logins. We've already discussed this in different topics at IPS here, but I have another idea: If I would turn off anonymous login for the whole community, would it be possible to generate a members shop item, that allows a purchaser to choose "anonymous login" though for a specified time, like 1 week / 1 month? Maybe this way it could be realized, if it's not possible to change ones visibility during sessions. I only want to allow anonymous logins for members, who purchased a specified item in the members shop. After an expiration date, this option should be taken away again, so my members have to purchase a new ghost mode item.

I will look into all that and see what I can come up with

Raffle items: This one is an interoperability request: I'd like my members to take part in a specified raffle (for raffles by Adriano Faria) after they purchased an item in members shop. I know, I could already do this via the blank / custom items in members shop and just insert each purchaser there manually, but in terms of interoperability there might be a chance one day to have an automatic process to achieve this? If you have really a lot members, that would make the process quite easier.

I have ideas for these sort of things already along with more gambling and or lotterys etc

More custom items: currently there are 5 but it would be nice to get way more of them. Maybe it might become possible another time to have a "no limits option" for custom items?

I started with 5 so I can get feedback on it all and the way it works and didn't want too many to be there and confuse people, In the future there will be more maybe unlimited

Missing selections: In ACP -> ITEMS if I click on "generate purchase" I will be asked "What item?" There I can only select the regular english item mode names, but not my individual custom title names. This is a bit confusing. And I can't choose the "blank/custom items" there at all. And you only get the minor small mystery box for random points. I can't select the medium and large mystery box there, either.

You only need 1 for the mystery box etc as you can make the mystery box small / medium / large / extra large / extra extra large, you decide what the rewards are in the generate ones so if it's a large one you want to generate just put the large values in there
I will sort it so the names will match the ones you choose and actually forgot to add the custom ones to it so will do that in the update

Missing date on Rewards & Logs page / responsiveness: (A) It would be cool, if a date could be added there when an item was redeemed. (B) The responsiveness could be optimized. If I zoom in my browser only a little bit, it already only displays 3 boxes in a row, but it should always display 4 on a big monitor. Please lower the value a bit, when it switches from 4 to 3.

Yeah I can add the time & date it was redeemed, I will also check the responsiveness too

Selling Points (evox) in IP.Commerce via members shop module: I detected that if I use evox points system and I create a new product in IP.Commerce to sell points, these points don't save unfortunately. But if I configure "daily points" for example, this works. It would be nice if evox points could also be used with your module.

they should add the evox points from the packages? double check for me

Centered item titles in mobile view: Currently they are aligned left, but the item titles should be centered, too.

I did check that before but it didn't look to nice, I can put a option in to select if to center it or not if you wanted

New item idea: Highlight posts for a specified time. Currently you can configure this on a per group basis in IPS. But it could be a good idea to sell this feature on a per member basis in the members shop, timely restrictred. It's useful, if members want to promote themselves.

I will need to check how the code is for it and see what I can do

These are my current ideas :) It's better to tell you directly than forgetting about them ;)

Thanks for all the perfect work so far! I'm very happy with the members sho

It's always better plus they are in one place so I can browse them all together

And your welcome :)

6 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:
13 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Selling Points (evox) in IP.Commerce via members shop module: I detected that if I use evox points system and I create a new product in IP.Commerce to sell points, these points don't save unfortunately. But if I configure "daily points" for example, this works. It would be nice if evox points could also be used with your module.

they should add the evox points from the packages? double check for me

I assumed the members shop IP.Commerce integration doesn't work for evox points, as it doesn't save the points in the product on my site...

After entering the points value in the according field (f.e. '2000' points) in the IP.Commerce product and clicking SAVE, after reopening the product, the field value is 0 again.

I checked it 5 times ;) 

:lol:

Some additional ideas for new items:

• Steal points from other members: Like the steal reputation item, but I think stealing points is more suitable and a fair deal
  • Write and publish an announcement: Usually, only admins and mods are able to publish announcements. Maybe, there could be an item for other users to publish an announcement once for a specified time and a specified location (f.e. duration = 1 week, location = only homepage, nowhere else). It should have an option, if the announcement has to be approved or not.
  • Featured Member (of the week) sidebar widget: Members can buy an item, where they will be featured for a specified time in a special "featured member widget". This widget should have a translatable title "featured member" and show:
    # the featured members personal header image
    # the featured members personal profile image/avatar (centered in the middle)
    # the featured members nickname
    # the reputation value of the featured member
    # a custom 3 lines text, 120 chars (like a public twitter message)
    # a custom (internal) link, that can be entered by the featured member (maybe this idea could result in 2 items: one for internal links only, and another item - more expensive - for external links)
    -> if there a multiple members, that buy the "featured member" item during the same timeframe, the widget should randomly select a featured member, that will be selected for display (...if a slider option is too hard to implement)
  • Featured Banner sidebar widget: Just a simple image upload with predefined dimensions (image should be forced to link to an internal page only) that will be displayed for a specified time. This should have a "preview" option for members, that don't understand, what image dimensions are... This item is like a simple advertising option. As an alternative option to the banner, there could be an option to select a background color and place custom formatted text (+ internal link) in front of it. It should have an option, if the banner has to be approved or not.
  • Protection shield item: If you redeem this item, you are protected for a specified time for (multiple selection) these options:
    # If banned, get a second chance to explain to moderators and deduct X warning points automatically
    # If points or reputation is stolen, reverse this operation
    # If lost a huge amount of points, have another chance
    -> you can only use the protection shield, if you purchased it before something bad happened, otherwise bad luck!
    -> as soon as the protection shield is used once (= for 1 operation), it is spent and can't be used another time

For all existing and new items, I have the following ideas:

• Honor group permissions: Let us set, who can purchase an item and who can't. If they can't it should respond f.e. "You must have an active VIP membership to purchase this item"
  • Text Color for individual items rows: Let us select, in what color an item is displayed. F.e. I would like to display the "cheaper items" (=FA symbol, item name, item text) in orange, the most expensive items in dark red. Or I could emphasize only the existing VIP group promotion item in another color, so it stands out from the others. As an alternative to the text color, I could also imagine a special "item row background color".
  • Change prices according to purchases counter: admin should be able to select, what items take part in this algorithm. Each item can be toggled on/off for this. The process is as follows: If many member (f.e. 10 or 20 purchases, should be configurable) buy an item in a specified time, let prices become more expensive (f.e. 10%, should be configurable). If they don't, let the price go back to normal.

^^ These are only ideas I wanted to document here ;) 

Damn, I really love your members shop! :wub:

Edited by Cyboman

Hi @TheJackal84 I'm strongly considering your Points app.  Some questions:

1. Any way to spend points to download a file? 
  2. What's to prevent a user from going into negative points?
  3. Is there a way to create recurring and / or random events?  In particular:
    • I'd like for a user to earn X points at a random point within the first 3 min of registering
    • I'd like for a user to earn X points at 7 min / 10 min / 15 min / 30 min of registering based upon my Google analytics
  4. Sounds? Inline notifications? Desktop notifications? Bells, whistles, flashing whizzbangs to keep the attention of my dopamine-fueled millennial generation? 

4 hours ago, SammyS said:

Sorry for the dumb question, but whats the difference between this app and points?

Points is just a points app like the other ones, it only allows members to earn points by doing stuff on your site, but they can't do nothing with the points itself except say I have more than you etc, this app will add a shop and points system or you can use the points one you are talking about with this app ( Not required though ) then the members can spend them points in this apps shop on loads of different things ( check the description on items )

3 hours ago, Cyboman said:

I assumed the members shop IP.Commerce integration doesn't work for evox points, as it doesn't save the points in the product on my site...

After entering the points value in the according field (f.e. '2000' points) in the IP.Commerce product and clicking SAVE, after reopening the product, the field value is 0 again.

I checked it 5 times ;) 

I will look into it

Steal points from other members: Like the steal reputation item, but I think stealing points is more suitable and a fair deal

I thought of that before and will look into it, Maybe it could be steal or get stolen from, where it is not always going to go your way, maybe you try to steal but fail and they steal from you

Write and publish an announcement: Usually, only admins and mods are able to publish announcements. Maybe, there could be an item for other users to publish an announcement once for a specified time and a specified location (f.e. duration = 1 week, location = only homepage, nowhere else). It should have an option, if the announcement has to be approved or not.

I will add that to the notes

Featured Member (of the week) sidebar widget: Members can buy an item, where they will be featured for a specified time in a special "featured member widget". This widget should have a translatable title "featured member" and show:
# the featured members personal header image
# the featured members personal profile image/avatar (centered in the middle)
# the featured members nickname
# the reputation value of the featured member
# a custom 3 lines text, 120 chars (like a public twitter message)
# a custom (internal) link, that can be entered by the featured member (maybe this idea could result in 2 items: one for internal links only, and another item - more expensive - for external links)
-> if there a multiple members, that buy the "featured member" item during the same timeframe, the widget should randomly select a featured member, that will be selected for display (...if a slider option is too hard to implement)

Already thought of a featured members one so that's more than likely be in the next update

Featured Banner sidebar widget: Just a simple image upload with predefined dimensions (image should be forced to link to an internal page only) that will be displayed for a specified time. This should have a "preview" option for members, that don't understand, what image dimensions are... This item is like a simple advertising option. As an alternative option to the banner, there could be an option to select a background color and place custom formatted text (+ internal link) in front of it. It should have an option, if the banner has to be approved or not.

that sounds more like a seperate plugin lol

Protection shield item: If you redeem this item, you are protected for a specified time for (multiple selection) these options:
# If banned, get a second chance to explain to moderators and deduct X warning points automatically
# If points or reputation is stolen, reverse this operation
# If lost a huge amount of points, have another chance
-> you can only use the protection shield, if you purchased it before something bad happened, otherwise bad luck!
-> as soon as the protection shield is used once (= for 1 operation), it is spent and can't be used another time

I can look into some protection thing yeah

Honor group permissions: Let us set, who can purchase an item and who can't. If they can't it should respond f.e. "You must have an active VIP membership to purchase this item"

Yeah that will go in the update notes too

Text Color for individual items rows: Let us select, in what color an item is displayed. F.e. I would like to display the "cheaper items" (=FA symbol, item name, item text) in orange, the most expensive items in dark red. Or I could emphasize only the existing VIP group promotion item in another color, so it stands out from the others. As an alternative to the text color, I could also imagine a special "item row background color".

I will prob use the editor for these things then you can colourize it there

Change prices according to purchases counter: admin should be able to select, what items take part in this algorithm. Each item can be toggled on/off for this. The process is as follows: If many member (f.e. 10 or 20 purchases, should be configurable) buy an item in a specified time, let prices become more expensive (f.e. 10%, should be configurable). If they don't, let the price go back to normal.

I'll check it out and see what I can do

40 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Any way to spend points to download a file? 

Not yet but it will come soon

What's to prevent a user from going into negative points?

I wrote it so people shouldn't go into negative and also made it so that when you buy items out of the shop you can't multiple click to buy etc, I spent a lot of time making sure people can't cheat the system etc

Is there a way to create recurring and / or random events?  In particular:

• I'd like for a user to earn X points at a random point within the first 3 min of registering
  • I'd like for a user to earn X points at 7 min / 10 min / 15 min / 30 min of registering based upon my Google analytics

Not yet but I can see what I can do, Maybe something with Adrianos online plugin

Sounds? Inline notifications? Desktop notifications? Bells, whistles, flashing whizzbangs to keep the attention of my dopamine-fueled millennial generation? 

Tried to think of a answer to that but I confused myself :lol:

Edited by TheJackal84