Members Shop ( Support Topic )

1 hour ago, Steph40 said:

@TheJackal84 First of all I got the name right this time :p 

Do you have plan to integrate your point shop with the reaction system? Gaining points for positive reaction, loosing points for bad reaction, etc.

I will look into it, I have had a lot of requests for points features so will consider expanding the whole points system

1. Is it possible to have 2 or 3 different active "Gamble Points" offers at once? I mean can there be multiple instances of a shop item? Or f.e. 2 "usergroup promotion" items for different prices?

2. When I resync shop items to the database, will all custom descriptions be preserved? So they won't get lost?

5 hours ago, Cyboman said:

1. Is it possible to have 2 or 3 different active "Gamble Points" offers at once? I mean can there be multiple instances of a shop item? Or f.e. 2 "usergroup promotion" items for different prices?

2. When I resync shop items to the database, will all custom descriptions be preserved? So they won't get lost?

1. I can sort something out so there can be multiple items
  2. When you re-sync it will bring back all default values to the shop and items, I have added new columns and tables to the database and rewrote how the items are purchased already to make that better for when the user buys and stores the items etc, There will be quite a few new features too
4 hours ago, superj707 said:

here is a new idea.

How about 3rd party support? In this case one of your other files. Buy permission to have youtube video on profile.

Yeah I can add some features for a few of my other apps and plugins

Here's a little teaser of the shop items I have added so far

y5ICxtr.png

I am still updating this application, it will have loads more features and I will be adding more ways to get points as requested by a few people, I do not have a release date yet as I still have some of your requests to go through for it, members can gain points bonus daily, weekly and monthly too

jjneZjq.png

and you can also award points to users of groups

iUOhEaO.png

I also made it so that people can understand rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock before selecting their hand

UhC6TOL.png

Edited by TheJackal84

Added the first shop item featuring @Fosters Trophys & Medals

iSfcHcQ.png

It will award a random trophy and if the user already has the trophy they lose and get nothing, The more trophys you have the harder it will be for members to win them. Imagine having 100 trophies and a user has 99 of them, he only has a 1% chance of winning the last trophy, I made 10 trophies and it took me 35 purchases to get 6 of them, so it is not that easy for the users to get them all quickly, especially if you set the price high

44 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Added the first shop item featuring @Fosters Trophys & Medals

iSfcHcQ.png

It will award a random trophy and if the user already has the trophy they lose and get nothing, The more trophys you have the harder it will be for members to win them. Imagine having 100 trophies and a user has 99 of them, he only has a 1% chance of winning the last trophy, I made 10 trophies and it took me 35 purchases to get 6 of them, so it is not that easy for the users to get them all quickly, especially if you set the price high

Love it!

five.png

Just to let you all know, When the update comes you will need to get all your users to use any items they have stored away, Once you update to the new version they will lose any items owned and not redeemed ( You will need to do this yourself by clicking a button I will add in the ACP ), the reason for this is because I have re-wrote 80% of the coding and made it a lot better to buy and store the items and it won't read the older way when redeeming, Nothing your members have won / or their stats from it will not be affected, it will only affect the items owned and not redeemed.

Not a huge fan of the notifications. Why would somebody want to see a notification for an action which he has run? I change my title and get a notification that I changed my title? that's IMO silly. It would make sense for other people, but not myself. IPS4 also doesn't do this anywhere.
My 0.02$ :)

Edited by Fosters
52 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Not a huge fan of the notifications. Why would somebody want to see a notification for an action which he has run? I change my title and get a notification that I changed my title? that's IMO silly. It would make sense for other people, but not myself. IPS4 also doesn't do this anywhere.

for some reason when using a form then using values from that form to execute a script, the script will run fine but the output will not send a message, it will only send a message if no form is used ( Might be a bug with IPS I am not sure ) like the image below

tTeUUrC.png

that is a straight script to buy with &xx&xxx requests, it will bring up a output message saying purchased

but if there was a form setting, say to send to member, after you process the form it will just go to the output and send no message, So has it been sent? who knows but the receiver, the only way is to send a notification saying success etc, same as the title and signature, it won't send a ouput message so they won't know if it has been changed or not.

And using a flash message won't reload the page and it will still show the item once it has been redeemed, where as a refresh would make the item disappear, so that could confuse people if I used a flash message

Edited by TheJackal84
1 hour ago, Fosters said:

I just tried something and I actually managed to get the output message when using a form, so now I will just use the notifications for when the users upgrade their memberships, pin topics or feature files with the expire date

Edited by TheJackal84

Updated to 1.0.1 New Features

Main Application

• New Shop Items
    • Pin any topic for x amount of days ( Topic's will automatically be unpinned after x days ) A button will appear on the topics to pin it if they own a pin topic item.
    • Feature any file for x amount of days ( File's will automatically be unfeatured after x days ) A button will appear on the downloads page to feature the file if they own a feature file item.
    • Upgrade your member group to x group for x days, months or years ( Member will return to x group after x days, months or years ) Admins & Moderators can not redeem this item as their usergroups are protected against it, But they can still buy it so they can send it etc.
    • There are 3 member upgrade items you can have allowing multiple selections to buy and usergroup choices
    • Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock ( Like rock, paper, scissors but the Big Bang Theory's version ) If the player wins they will receive 2x the price they paid for the item, If they draw they get their points back, if they lose, They lose. ( In the ACP you can set to alllow users to increase their bets by a selected amount if they wanted to )
    • There is now 3 points mystery box items so you can choose from small / medium / large prices and rewards
    • Try your luck for a random trophy ( read Trophys & Medals below )
  • ACP Menu
    • Re-organized the forums and download point category pages.
    • Added the ability to award x points to x Member or x usergroup.
    • Added a lock and unlock button to the items table so that you can protect them from changing / updating when clicking to resync the shop items
    • You can now generate unique purchases for members from the ACP and fully customize the items rewards to what you see fit ( You can charge the user for this or send it free ), they will receive a notification saying they have received a item etc, etc
    • Re-wrote the items table so it much looks nicer and added the font-awesome icons you choose to show instead of the text
  • Bonus Points
    • Award x points to members on a daily, weekly and or monthly basis. ( members have to login at least once in any of them time periods to earn points ) You can disable any of them features
  • Reactions
    • Award points based on seperate reactions. ( If a user removes the reaction then they also remove the points awarded to the user ) ( Does not work nor display if you are using evox_points as it has it's own reaction system )
  • Statistics Pages
    • Added a new statistics page showing a graph with the global points gained on your site per day / week / month
      • Shows a leaderboard with 3 tables under the graph mentioned above
        • Shows a list of the members with the most points
        • Shows a list of the members who have generated the most points via their content ( example, for the reactions they get / topics they create )
        • Shows a list of the members who have received the most rewards from their redeemed items and their posted content
    • Added another statistics page showing a graph of the amount of shop items purchased globally and the global points spent per day / week / month
      • Shows a leaderboard with 3 tables under the graph mentioned above
        • Who brought the most items
        • Who spent the most points
        • Who sent the most items
    • Added another statistics page showing a graph with the global points won using items what you gamble your points with
      • Shows 3 leaderboard tables under the graph mentioned above
        • Who has won the most points
        • Who has brought the most items to gamble with
        • Shows a list of the latest item redeemed rewards and the members who redeemed / won them

Trophys & Medals

• Shop Items
    • Try your luck for a random trophy ( This will generate a random trophy and award it to the member, If the member has the award already then they will lose and not gain anything, By the laws of average 10 trophys in play will work out to a 10% chance of winning )
  • Trophy Criteria
    • Award trophy if user has at least X amount of points
    • Award trophy if user has at redeemed at least X amount of items
    • Award trophy if user has sent more than X amount of items

IPCommerce

• Store And Packages
    • Users can now buy points in the store ( Commerce store not the members shop )
    • You add amount of points in the packages so there are 2 ways to sell points
      • You can just sell the points on their own
      • You can award the points when buying x package

Notifications

• Members will now receive notifications when redeeming items with the expire dates saying when it expires

Other

• Added a format to the points so it will show them with decimals making them easier to read ( example 1,000 or 10,000 or 10,000,000 and so on )
  • Rewards & Logs
    • Re-wrote the Rewards & Logs page to display better information, It will now show every item redeemed or point gained with the name of the item and the reward it self

Please note... IPDownloads, IPCommerce or Trophys & Medals is not required to run this application, although if you do own them you can use the app to it's full potential and earn some money from it too

NOTE YOU MUST CLICK THE BUTTON IN THE ITEMS PAGE OF THE ACP TO DELETE ALL PURCHASES AFTER UPDATING FROM 1.0.0 TO 1.0.1 SO BEFORE YOU DO UPDATE, GIVE YOUR MEMBERS A CHANCE TO REDEEM ANY THEY OWN YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE AS THE CODE HAS BEEN REWROTE FOR REDEEMING THEM

Edited by TheJackal84