Members Shop ( Support Topic )

1 hour ago, Sethhh. said:

Can you reply with the code? And where you put it?

sure, put this anywhere you want and it will show the point name and point value..

{expression="\IPS\Settings::i()->ms_points_name" raw="true"}: {expression="number_format(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->shopPoints())" raw="true"}

Edited by ibinod
1 hour ago, ibinod said:

sure, put this anywhere you want and it will show the point name and point value..

{expression="\IPS\Settings::i()->ms_points_name" raw="true"}: {expression="number_format(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->shopPoints())" raw="true"}

depends where you put it, If you put that code in the profile then that code won't load the points of the member who's profile your using as it is getting the logged in member not the member who's profile it is

33 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

depends where you put it, If you put that code in the profile then that code won't load the points of the member who's profile your using as it is getting the logged in member not the member who's profile it is

But wich is the problem? Can you check why the points arent in profile without the code.

On 9/2/2020 at 12:47 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry, I posted quickly that was too show the balance for the member

also @TheJackal84 this option here doesn't seem to be turn off, could you please kindly check

image.png.559026ed76d16e287a646ca2330dce90.png

in the commerce settings, I try to turn it off, it turns on automatically

@Sethhh.

You can use this in the profile template to show the member points

<li>Points: {$member->shopPoints()}</li>

Edited by ibinod
3 hours ago, Sethhh. said:

Can you be more spectific about location?

Sure, if you want members to see total points for the profile they're viewing you can do this...

go to the template editor click html/css editor for the theme you're using

image.png.ed5ec35e223b3dcc828d3d6e0429dcb0.png

find the template profile header

image.png.8df413d297af9137b736b5ccf5d09d9d.png

and add this part where you want it to show

image.png.07def833503b5acaa2cf13f969b5910b.png

All of the items sold in my members shop are digital items (in an online game). Is there a way to configure the members shop for this? The problem I am having is with shipping. The app is asking users to enter a shipping tracking code. It would be nice to be able to track deliveries... like once the buyer has received the in-game item they can mark the item as delivered or something. But at a minimum I would like to remove the tracking number thing.

Edited by Josiah Wallingford
11 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

All of the items sold in my members shop are digital items (in an online game). Is there a way to configure the members shop for this? The problem I am having is with shipping. The app is asking users to enter a shipping tracking code. It would be nice to be able to track deliveries... like once the buyer has received the in-game item they can mark the item as delivered or something. But at a minimum I would like to remove the tracking number thing.

I think I figured it out. I just unchecked "Allow Shipment" in advert option under each category.

Now, when a buyer buys from someone no payment is transferred it seems.  Even if the seller marks the sale as complete.

Would it be at all possible to make it so I can get updates for Members Shop here on Invision instead of where I bought it, over at Flashmodding? It will probably be easier to apply updates in the future with the way the Marketplace is in the ACP now. Is this possible?

Thanks for all your hard work!

11 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Would it be at all possible to make it so I can get updates for Members Shop here on Invision instead of where I bought it, over at Flashmodding? It will probably be easier to apply updates in the future with the way the Marketplace is in the ACP now. Is this possible?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Just follow the file in the market place

2 hours ago, KPDub said:

Just follow the file in the market place

Maybe I wasn't clear about what I was asking.

I bought Members Shop on flashmodding.com, I think it would be better if I could have my purchase sync up with the Marketplace here on Invision. This why I can apply future updates via the Marketplace in the ACP, and would also receive the updates much faster. One way could be, I just purchase Members Shop here, and then receive a refund for the purchase I made on Flashmodding? If this would be the easiest way? Please let me know @TheJackal84 Thank you.

9 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Maybe I wasn't clear about what I was asking.

I bought Members Shop on flashmodding.com, I think it would be better if I could have my purchase sync up with the Marketplace here on Invision. This why I can apply future updates via the Marketplace in the ACP, and would also receive the updates much faster. One way could be, I just purchase Members Shop here, and then receive a refund for the purchase I made on Flashmodding? If this would be the easiest way? Please let me know @TheJackal84 Thank you.

IPS no longer allow us to transfer purchases to here from other sites etc, the refund way won't work either as you only have a couple months left of the license there

On 9/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, Sethhh. said:

So, the problem become more complicated.

I told you that points are not appear in MEMBERS PROFILE. Now I saw another problem: I cannt find the DONATE button.

And I am asking how can members to donate points eachother?

Untitled.thumb.png.2b3442f5a7b5913c5ed683a27508ab64.png

must be a bug not to show, I will sort it out, don't manually edit html templates it's not a good thing to do

On 9/5/2020 at 9:34 PM, Dean_ said:

I currently have an issue with guests earning points? They can't earn points but it shows in the stats?

Also, I've reset everything, but it doesn't reset the stats, could there please be any option to reset them too?

This is causing me a bit of a headache now, permissions are not making any affect. I only have selected groups earning points, yet everyone is earning them?

Also, Show Points On Members Profile isn't working on default theme.

Edited by Dean_
7 hours ago, george Reid said:

I'm facing the error "Error code: MEMBERSHOPBANKPERMISSION/1" when I click on my bank. Why might this be?

Also how can I allow members to pay for points?

go to the group settings in the ACP and re-save them while checked / unchecked for use of it and it should be OK, to allow members to buy points you need to go to the members shop settings in the ACP and click the commerce button top right and set the values, once done go to the front and add the points widget and it will allow people to buy them