Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Just now, Gilly said:

AdminCP is fine, when I visit the front-end it just error 500. I've tried php 7.0,1,2

https://i.gilly.me/V1cW0

have you tried the support tool and clearing the cache? also have you tried to disable the other apps and plugins you have to see if it clashes with any?

if not try all that and if it still don't work send me login if possible via PM and I will check it out

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

have you tried the support tool and clearing the cache? also have you tried to disable the other apps and plugins you have to see if it clashes with any?

if not try all that and if it still don't work send me login if possible via PM and I will check it out

I have tried to clear cache on the website end. I have looked at the logs and I have not seen any error message from your application. Let me try to disable all the application and see if that helps. Give me 5 minutes and I'll get back to you. 

2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

Looks like it was due to this application: "ThreadStarter: Movies". But you are more than welcome to see if you can fix it for someone else in the near future who gets this application. Let me know @TheJackal84

I am sure someone else said that to me before about that app, I said to find out if they have hooked into things properly calling the parents etc, I will check with the author of it and try to find out why

7 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I am sure someone else said that to me before about that app, I said to find out if they have hooked into things properly calling the parents etc, I will check with the author of it and try to find out why

IT seemed fine before, but when I installed your application it was giving error 500.

Just now, Gilly said:

IT seemed fine before, but when I installed your application it was giving error 500.

yeah the apps and plugins allow you to hook into IPS features, mine hooks into lots of IPS stuff to allow the points to be added after you submit a post etc, if you don't hook into it properly it will work fine... until there is another app what also wants to hook into it then it will clash and throw a error, I will speak to him and ask and see where to go from there :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

yeah the apps and plugins allow you to hook into IPS features, mine hooks into lots of IPS stuff to allow the points to be added after you submit a post etc, if you don't hook into it properly it will work fine... until there is another app what also wants to hook into it then it will clash and throw a error, I will speak to him and ask and see where to go from there :biggrin:

May I get your email to move this to a private message please. 

IPS 4.3.6 Standalone.

Hey just purchased and think I am going to love this product.

Some teething issues. Since I've installed Member's Shop I cannot edit groups. Am getting this on save:

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups  SET `g_promote_exclude`=false,`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=false,`g_access_offline`=false,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=false,`g_topic_rate_setting`=1,`g_append_edit`=false,`g_avoid_flood`=false,`g_avoid_q`=false,`g_mod_preview`=false,`g_bypass_badwords`=false,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=0,`g_delete_own_posts`=0,`g_lock_unlock_own`=0,`g_can_report`=1,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=true,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=true,`g_can_msg_attach`=true,`g_blog_allowcomment`=true,`g_create_albums`=false,`g_movies`=false,`g_links_access`=true,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_daily_points`=0 WHERE g_id=3 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'ms_daily_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Patterns\\...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /var/www/html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(120): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/system/Member/Group.php(323): IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->save()
#5 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(223): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#7 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

I've disabled 3rd party plugins - no change.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I added the missing field: ms_daily_points into the DB and it's saving groups now. Any idea why the field wasn't added in the first place?  Monthly points etc was in the DB. so seems like that one field was missing.

And another question. If I am selling an upgrade, for example 500 points to add signature, should add signature setting be set to off in ACP group settings? Currently I have disabled signatures, but when I add via Members Shop, the signature is not visible under posts.

Chris

Edited by christopher-w
Added update
UPDATE `core_reactions` core_reactions  SET `reaction_value`='1',`reaction_icon`=(IPS\File\FileSystem::__set_state(array(
   'temporaryFilePath' => NULL,
   'configuration' => 
  array (
    'dir' => '/home/rparchit/public_html/uploads',
    'url' => 'uploads',
  ),
   'configurationId' => 1,
   'storageExtension' => 'core_Reaction',
   'originalFilename' => 'iloveyou.png',
   'filename' => 'iloveyou.png',
   'container' => 'reactions',
   'contents' => NULL,
   'url' => 
  IPS\Http\Url\Internal::__set_state(array(
     'base' => 'none',
     'isInternal' => true,
     'isFriendly' => false,
     'url' => 'https://rp-architects.net/uploads/reactions/iloveyou.png',
     'data' => 
    array (
      'scheme' => 'https',
      'host' => 'rp-architects.net',
      'port' => NULL,
      'user' => NULL,
      'pass' => NULL,
      'path' => '/uploads/reactions/iloveyou.png',
      'query' => '',
      'fragment' => NULL,
    ),
     'queryString' => 
    array (
    ),
     'hiddenQueryString' => 
    array (
    ),
  )),
   'tempId' => '360',
   'attachmentThumbnailUrl' => NULL,
   'thumbnailName' => NULL,
   'thumbnailContainer' => NULL,
))),`reaction_shop_points`=0 WHERE reaction_id=7 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'reaction_shop_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_reactions...', '`reaction_value...', 'WHERE reaction_...')
#2 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2219): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Content/Reaction.php(291): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(3002): IPS\Content\_Reaction->save()
#5 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#6 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#7 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/rparchit/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/reputation.php(43): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_reputation->execute()
#10 /home/rparchit/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

I assume this is another query fix? Thanks in advance.

On 11/5/2018 at 8:00 PM, Fleiding said:

I get the following error when trying to add new items:

```

5M149/1 We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

```

Hi to all!

Could anyone please tell what to do with this error? Author does not answer in PM(((...

Edited by Liyu
On 11/16/2018 at 8:27 PM, TheJackal84 said:

it will need to be font-awesome 4, if you have font awesome 5 it will not work, that is not just this app but the whole IPS suite, it is made for font-awesome 4, the reason why is that the fa fa- is now fas fa- and so on, so IPS will need to rewrite lots to make it work with 5, as soon as IPS support font awesome 5 I will add it all to this app and all my other apps, you will need to post in the feedback forums requesting font-awersome 5 in IPS 4.4 or something and hope it gets a lot of yes pleases on there, then IPS might look to doing it, I have not heard of any 5 coming soon though

Can we please add our own images for shop items? I dont want to be forced to use font awesome.

Also, is it possible that purchasing a custom item can trigger a custom rule in the rules application?

Edited by Aetherdan
On 11/24/2018 at 8:43 PM, christopher-w said:

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups SET `g_promote_exclude`=false,`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=false,`g_access_offline`=false,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=false,`g_topic_rate_setting`=1,`g_append_edit`=false,`g_avoid_flood`=false,`g_avoid_q`=false,`g_mod_preview`=false,`g_bypass_badwords`=false,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=0,`g_delete_own_posts`=0,`g_lock_unlock_own`=0,`g_can_report`=1,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=true,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=true,`g_can_msg_attach`=true,`g_blog_allowcomment`=true,`g_create_albums`=false,`g_movies`=false,`g_links_access`=true,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_daily_points`=0 WHERE g_id=3 IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'ms_daily_points' in 'field list' (1054) #0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Patterns\\...', Array) #1 /var/www/html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?') #2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save() #3 /var/www/html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(120): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array) #4 /var/www/html/system/Member/Group.php(323): IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->save() #5 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(223): IPS\Member\_Group->save() #6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form() #7 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #8 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute() #9 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #10 {main}

Same here

55 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

Not even a "yes" or a "no" 😢  

Sorry been busy lately and not really had the time to reply to requests etc, just been doing support while I have been here, I am not to sure if I will be adding new items to the next update as it is more of a makeover and want to get it published, I have some ideas for more items anyway so after this update is released I will look into another one with some new items, I was hoping this would of been finished ages ago but custom stuff keeps poping up and I have to make them the priority over updates what are not like bug fixes, but I do always go through these topics for ideas when I am making the updates

2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry been busy lately and not really had the time to reply to requests etc, just been doing support while I have been here, I am not to sure if I will be adding new items to the next update as it is more of a makeover and want to get it published, I have some ideas for more items anyway so after this update is released I will look into another one with some new items, I was hoping this would of been finished ages ago but custom stuff keeps poping up and I have to make them the priority over updates what are not like bug fixes, but I do always go through these topics for ideas when I am making the updates

Alright, no problem 😢

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I need some help.
I tried awarding bonus points per group basis as a gift. For every group I gave points, it added the total of the highest points by the member in that particular group to every user in that group. For example, if a certain member had 50K BP in that group and I awarded 10K BP then everyone had 60K BP in that group.

Furthermore, I tried to reset points to 0 for a particular group and it ended up resetting the points to 0 for all members. What should I do now?

Hope for a quick reply and solution since this has messed up my forum completely.

Regards.