Advanced Custom Widgets [ Support topic ]

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

We are using several widget throughout the site so if we can avoid removal it would be good.

It was some iframe code to show a youtube video responsively.

I deleted it in web inspector but the block manager didn't reappear unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

It should reapear, if not then just use the inspector to see where is it and bring it back 😁

That's the only solution unforuntly, what iframe was that anyway, why would it mess with your style it's just not possible

p.s I can try and help if you provide a login info with access to widget manager 🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies if this was previously asked and answered.

Does this mod enable the sidebar content particular to each forum page?

Ex: I have a category with 5 sub forums. I don't want the same sidebar content displayed in each one, I would like to tailor the content to be sub forum specific. Such as, I have 'Recent Posts' displayed within a specific forum page and because of the hook (?) it displays on all forum pages.

Hopefully this is a bit clearer than mud.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by dhendrickson
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought it. Thanks for the great widget. Everything works as described. Even this topic here helped me with some css settings. But I don't see any settings of which groups to show, as shown in the photos from the widget. I'm using last forum version 4.5.4.2. Am I missin something? Best regards.

18 hours ago, Mishelle said:

I just bought it. Thanks for the great widget. Everything works as described. Even this topic here helped me with some css settings. But I don't see any settings of which groups to show, as shown in the photos from the widget. I'm using last forum version 4.5.4.2. Am I missin something? Best regards.

Hi,

I just uploaded a new version re-adding user permissions setting 

please be patient as it might take some time to be approved in ips marketplace 

• 4 months later...

@TAMAN Will we see a 4.6 update?

Since IPS doesn't have any backward compatibility what so ever since they introduced the ACP Marketplace, making the user experience of getting new apps and plugins literally a hell, we are all kinda more or less relying on creators to update every single time a new version comes out. Can't even download 4.5 apps and plugins since they just refer to the ACP install method.

Edited by Sirmadsen
2 hours ago, Sirmadsen said:

@TAMAN Will we see a 4.6 update?

Since IPS doesn't have any backward compatibility what so ever since they introduced the ACP Marketplace, making the user experience of getting new apps and plugins literally a hell, we are all kinda more or less relying on creators to update every single time a new version comes out. Can't even download 4.5 apps and plugins since they just refer to the ACP install method.

Hi,

The current version has no issues and will continue to work if you have already installed it!

but this plugin will also be updated soon for more improvements and new settings 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
On 6/18/2021 at 8:32 PM, TAMAN said:

Hi,

The current version has no issues and will continue to work if you have already installed it!

but this plugin will also be updated soon for more improvements and new settings 🙂 

Yeah, I updated to 4.6 before installing the plugin so IPS is kinda screwing me on that. Looking forward to a update xD

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...