Application Forms - Supporttopic

1 minute ago, Fosters said:

Well, we have polls, but no auto promotion based on the result, but I like this idea, I've noted it into our internal suggestion tracker

It's an essential feature for what I need. I'll follow the file and purchase when/if this is added. Thanks for the lightning fast response!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Fosters said:

Strange, somehow the upgrade code got lost. I've sent you a PM with a new version. Could you please upgrade and tell me if it fixes the issue?

I have upgraded it and it works now but how do I remove the icon from the form. I didn't even put one on. Here is my website url: https://www.sadojrp.net/application/

Edited by matthew220000
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 6:44 AM, Ronald Curtis said:

After installing this I can not use any thing that it say it comes whit can I get some help 

help..JPG

help2.JPG

Did you create a form or did you just install it? If you only installed it, you'll have to create the form in your ACP => Community => Application Forms

Edited by Fosters

Hello,

I'm trying the Application Form for Guests, and it gives me an error, I've allowed Guests to view and apply. But where I wanted to application post to be made, it creates one.

This is the error: Sorry, there is a problem 
Something went wrong. Please try again. 
Error code: EX1048 

Edited by DaveAzoicer
18 hours ago, DaveAzoicer said:

Hello,

I'm trying the Application Form for Guests, and it gives me an error, I've allowed Guests to view and apply. But where I wanted to application post to be made, it creates one.

This is the error: Sorry, there is a problem 
Something went wrong. Please try again. 
Error code: EX1048 

Do you see any errors in the system log?

23 hours ago, Fosters said:

Do you see any errors in the system log?

Yes.

Here's one: 

INSERT INTO `applicationform_applications` ( `topic_id`, `position_id`, `member_id`, `data`, `date`, `ip_address` ) VALUES ( 3237, 1, NULL, '{"1":"Scorpien","2":"Galactic#21593","3":"Charlie","4":"19","18":"0,1","5":"https:\/\/www.warcraftlogs.com\/reports\/vQbtVfGjgCnapwhW\/#boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&view=rankings%20%20%20https:\/\/www.warcraftlogs.com\/reports\/vVda2JXpR94tGhK6\/%23boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&view=rankings","6":"https:\/\/www.wowprogress.com\/character\/eu\/draenor\/Scorpien","7":"I like to play multiple games and chill. look at memes.  etc","8":1,"9":"I like to think i am a good player and i feel the guild i am in now is not for me i feel i could be in a better 1","10":"0","11":"I am in a guild now that raids frequently. but other than this i haven\'t raided before.","12":"I do content every week to keep my character up to date in gear, Traits etc also looking at patch notes to see if anything has changed for my class","13":"As a raid group we talk before hand about the upcoming encounters, discuss tactics and place people in the best and most efficient spot for the fight if required. Then do a few chill pulls to get use to the boss and mechanics.","14":"0","15":"I like to think i am a good player i love boomy and i try to be the best 1. Also i learn and adapt quick to fights and different encounters quickly. so i like to also think my mechanics are near perfect.","16":"No","17":"I know i dont really have anything to show or to prove my self. Could i suggest a trial on a heroic run or the first few bosses on mythic to show how i play1540830189"}', '86.3.153.243', ? )
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'member_id' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Db/Db.php(807): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\applicati...', Array)
#1 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(484): IPS\_Db->insert('applicationform...', Array)
#2 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(57): IPS\applicationform\_Position->handleForm(Array)
#3 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(31): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->_showForm()
#4 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->manage()
#5 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Also getting this when I try and setup a new application form:

UPDATE `applicationform_position` applicationform_position  SET `redirect_target`='',`primary_group`=0,`secondary_group`=0,`target_forum`=157,`topictitle`='%2$s - %1$s',`vote_options`='Yes,No',`options`=4 WHERE id=2 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'redirect_target' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`applicationfor...', '`redirect_targe...', 'WHERE id=?')
#2 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Model.php(2219): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Model.php(3002): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(309): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\applicationform\_Position->saveForm(Array)
#6 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#7 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/modules/admin/forms/position.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\_position->execute()
#10 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/Hti9zdFASvAB6ZVo5YMx/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Another one, when I tried to see if I had to change the "thx page":

UPDATE `applicationform_position` applicationform_position  SET `redirect_target`=(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly::__set_state(array(
   'base' => 'front',
   'seoTemplate' => 'forums',
   'seoTitles' => 
  array (
  ),
   'friendlyUrlComponent' => '',
   'isInternal' => true,
   'isFriendly' => true,
   'url' => 'https://grumpygaming.net/community/',
   'data' => 
  array (
    'scheme' => 'https',
    'host' => 'grumpygaming.net',
    'port' => NULL,
    'user' => NULL,
    'pass' => NULL,
    'path' => '/community/',
    'query' => '',
    'fragment' => NULL,
  ),
   'queryString' => 
  array (
  ),
   'hiddenQueryString' => 
  array (
    'app' => 'forums',
    'module' => 'forums',
    'controller' => 'index',
  ),
))),`primary_group`=0,`secondary_group`=0,`target_forum`=157,`topictitle`='%2$s - [applicationformfield_23]',`vote_options`='Yes,No' WHERE id=2 
#0 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`applicationfor...', '`redirect_targe...', 'WHERE id=?')
#2 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Model.php(2219): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Model.php(3002): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(309): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\applicationform\_Position->saveForm(Array)
#6 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#7 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/modules/admin/forms/position.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\_position->execute()
#10 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/Hti9zdFASvAB6ZVo5YMx/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Edited by DaveAzoicer
On 10/30/2018 at 7:58 AM, DaveAzoicer said:

Yes.

Here's one: 

INSERT INTO `applicationform_applications` ( `topic_id`, `position_id`, `member_id`, `data`, `date`, `ip_address` ) VALUES ( 3237, 1, NULL, '{"1":"Scorpien","2":"Galactic#21593","3":"Charlie","4":"19","18":"0,1","5":"https:\/\/www.warcraftlogs.com\/reports\/vQbtVfGjgCnapwhW\/#boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&view=rankings%20%20%20https:\/\/www.warcraftlogs.com\/reports\/vVda2JXpR94tGhK6\/%23boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&view=rankings","6":"https:\/\/www.wowprogress.com\/character\/eu\/draenor\/Scorpien","7":"I like to play multiple games and chill. look at memes.  etc","8":1,"9":"I like to think i am a good player and i feel the guild i am in now is not for me i feel i could be in a better 1","10":"0","11":"I am in a guild now that raids frequently. but other than this i haven\'t raided before.","12":"I do content every week to keep my character up to date in gear, Traits etc also looking at patch notes to see if anything has changed for my class","13":"As a raid group we talk before hand about the upcoming encounters, discuss tactics and place people in the best and most efficient spot for the fight if required. Then do a few chill pulls to get use to the boss and mechanics.","14":"0","15":"I like to think i am a good player i love boomy and i try to be the best 1. Also i learn and adapt quick to fights and different encounters quickly. so i like to also think my mechanics are near perfect.","16":"No","17":"I know i dont really have anything to show or to prove my self. Could i suggest a trial on a heroic run or the first few bosses on mythic to show how i play1540830189"}', '86.3.153.243', ? )
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'member_id' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Db/Db.php(807): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\applicati...', Array)
#1 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(484): IPS\_Db->insert('applicationform...', Array)
#2 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(57): IPS\applicationform\_Position->handleForm(Array)
#3 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(31): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->_showForm()
#4 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->manage()
#5 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /srv/www/grumpygaming.net/htdocs/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Also getting this when I try and setup a new application form:

UPDATE `applicationform_position` applicationform_position  SET `redirect_target`='',`primary_group`=0,`secondary_group`=0,`target_forum`=157,`topictitle`='%2$s - %1$s',`vote_options`='Yes,No',`options`=4 WHERE id=2 
#11 {main}

Another one, when I tried to see if I had to change the "thx page":

UPDATE `applicationform_position` applicationform_position  SET `redirect_target`=(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly::__set_state(array(
   'base' => 'front',
   'seoTemplate' => 'forums',
   'seoTitles' => 
  array (
  ),
   'friendlyUrlComponent' => '',
   'isInternal' => true,
   'isFriendly' => true,
   'url' => 'https://grumpygaming.net/community/',
   'data' => 
  array (
    'scheme' => 'https',
    'host' => 'grumpygaming.net',
    'port' => NULL,
    'user' => NULL,
    'pass' => NULL,
    'path' => '/community/',
    'query' => '',
    'fragment' => NULL,
  ),
   'queryString' => 
  array (
  ),
   'hiddenQueryString' => 
  array (
    'app' => 'forums',
    'module' => 'forums',
    'controller' => 'index',
  ),
))),`primary_group`=0,`secondary_group`=0,`target_forum`=157,`topictitle`='%2$s - [applicationformfield_23]',`vote_options`='Yes,No' WHERE id=2 
#11 {main}

Thanks, the first issue was because the applications system wasn't built for guests and here obviously a guest applied. I have optimized the code to work for guests too.

The other issues were caused by the missing column, which will be addressed in the next release. I'm just running the final tests for the new release.

• 2 weeks later...