Jump to content

Application Forms - Supporttopic


Fosters

Recommended Posts

Fosters Hot summer sale just started. Each of our 5 top apps will get a huge discount for 48h and we’re starting with application forms.

No matter if you need a staff application form for your community, a form for your job board, a feedback form or survey forms, our  application forms app can accomplish this and much more ...  ? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2018 at 7:33 PM, Jesse Crystal said:

Hi Fosters, 

Looking into picking up this application. 

I saw that there is an option to create a new topic upon form submission. Is there an option to have a new post in a defined topic upon form submission, as well?

no, but that's an amazing idea

On 8/3/2018 at 10:02 PM, Michael Goudreault said:

Is there also a way I can edit the approved/denied topic reply?

Of course:)

Just edit the applicationforms/form/topic template

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2018 at 7:33 PM, Jesse Crystal said:

Hi Fosters, 

Looking into picking up this application. 

I saw that there is an option to create a new topic upon form submission. Is there an option to have a new post in a defined topic upon form submission, as well?

Hi,

sorry for our previous reply which was wrong... This is already possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Jesse Crystal said:

Hi Fosters, 

Another question or possible suggestion for you. 
Is there a way to set a page redirect on completion of a application?

 

That's not possible but it's an amazing and easy to implement idea.

22 hours ago, Il_Picasso said:

Hello! I have an issue

 

I have created a field with a selection set  from 1-10

 

but for some reason I get the numbers 3, 4 ,5, 6 replaced with that 

 

image.thumb.png.5e372d18a5da2d162cc441126023811b.pngimage.thumb.png.a65ffa6ee67f089a9da46e66b049a42b.png

I've never seen this before, could I probably get ACP access to take a look at this?

BTW, we have released silently 3.0.0 some days ago:)

 

Quote

New Features:

  • Replaced Create Button in specific forums to redirect to the create form
  • Application form icon
  • Custom poll options
  • Option to move members back to their group/remove the secondary group after a specific timeframe

Fixed Bugs:

  • Menu Datastore needs to be deleted once a form is deleted
  • If a form was configured to create a topic and no title was set, the topic was created without a title

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Fosters!

 

I love the new features, but I would love to recommend so more! ?

  • Add the ability to edit the approved/denied messages.
  • Add the ability to allow certain ranks to create posts in the forum with the "Create Application" button. This would allow for things such as announcements, informational posts, etc.
  • Maybe even add an ability where for one of the fields you sign in through steam and it gets the SteamID / SteamID64 for you!

Keep up the great work, it looks great! ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Fosters  Hey there, I just updated to 3.0.0 and I've run into some issues.

First Issue:  It no longer renders the topic title placeholders.  Here is a screenshot showing 1 application before we updated, and 2 applications we received after the update to 3.0

01673f7a3672970ad984a0e5fa2ab5d1.png

Second Issue:  The poll options sometimes don't show up.  We have it set to show the generic "yes" and "no" options. 

36fa70fc6a1726ce128737517c68ad8e.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Alismora said:

@Fosters  Hey there, I just updated to 3.0.0 and I've run into some issues.

First Issue:  It no longer renders the topic title placeholders.  Here is a screenshot showing 1 application before we updated, and 2 applications we received after the update to 3.0

01673f7a3672970ad984a0e5fa2ab5d1.png

Second Issue:  The poll options sometimes don't show up.  We have it set to show the generic "yes" and "no" options. 

36fa70fc6a1726ce128737517c68ad8e.png

Thanks, the first issue is fixed for the next release (I'll release a bugfix release this weekend) . Could I please get ACP access to take a look at the second issue?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Fosters said:

Well, they could, but they wouldn't have any benefits of it... A guest member couldn't be moved to another group, a guest member couldn't get a PM or email.

I know, I'm just thinking since a lot of WoW players seem to not wanting to create account these days, that if this system could allow Guests to make applications, so it creates a thread where I decide, it would notify our Discord WoW Officers group, with the info they put into the application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Caesio said:

I know, I'm just thinking since a lot of WoW players seem to not wanting to create account these days, that if this system could allow Guests to make applications, so it creates a thread where I decide, it would notify our Discord WoW Officers group, with the info they put into the application.

I see.

This scenario hasn't come up till yet:D , yea this "should" work. Guests can submit the form if you want, but we really hadn't this in mind, so some features could be buggy.... If you purchase the app and use it this way, I'll ensure this weekend that it works without any issues with guest submitted applications 🙂
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Fosters said:

I see.

This scenario hasn't come up till yet:D , yea this "should" work. Guests can submit the form if you want, but we really hadn't this in mind, so some features could be buggy.... If you purchase the app and use it this way, I'll ensure this weekend that it works without any issues with guest submitted applications 🙂
 

Cheers!
A bit strapped on cash right now, but I think I'll buy this at the end of the month. Since we're looking for something along these lines. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

I want to buy this application but there is a feature I really need that is present in a similar application for Xenforo.

Is there an option to run a poll for a certain number of days, and then auto-promote a user (sending them an approval or rejection PM) based on votes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...