Application Forms - Supporttopic

On 2/20/2023 at 11:38 AM, Fosters said:

It's not related to discord webhooks.

Webhooks is a generic term, so the webhook feature in the forms sends the submitted data to an external script/page/service.

Ah okay, is it possible you CAN get it to work with discord? I'm looking for a more convenient application notification system, since what I'm using is mostly discord. 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Madhouseau said:

Does this add on still work?

Absolutely 

On 3/5/2023 at 5:08 PM, Alex Martin said:

Ah okay, is it possible you CAN get it to work with discord? I'm looking for a more convenient application notification system, since what I'm using is mostly discord. 

Have you tried it with Zapier or make?

23 hours ago, Madhouseau said:

I'm keen to purchase your addon but the latest review does not sound promising. Can you confirm this issue was fixed? Will we get support as required?

Thanks,

Madhouse

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

I can't reproduce this and nobody else reported it either.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2023 at 2:05 AM, Fosters said:

The old Zapier integration which few of you were using will be deprecated soon. Thx for all your time and help with testing it!

Instead, I'm going to have a new integration that in the future will provide support for several of my IPS marketplace files.

This way it's easier for me to maintain it and it's also easier for you since you'll have to set it up only once instead of having to create a connection for the forms app, another one for trophies & medals etc 

Could contain: Page, Text

Out of curiosity, is there any update to this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Summer Sale Time!

The next 7 days the price is 20% off

On 7/5/2023 at 12:03 AM, Giray said:

I know this application will create a new topic (thread). However, will it do so only in the main forum or can it do so in a club forum as well?

Thx.

Right now clubs can't be selected, but I love the idea.

Will implement it this weekend!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 6:56 AM, Fosters said:

Sorry, I missed your reply.

Will take a look at this tomorrow.

This was already implemented in the recent release, which was approved on Jul.14

Would you be able to see the bug report I sent in this post above for the application? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 6:56 AM, Fosters said:

Sorry, I missed your reply.

Will take a look at this tomorrow.

This was already implemented in the recent release, which was approved on Jul.14

I was just checking to see if you were able to fix this bug.

Edited by ZakRhyno
5 hours ago, Fosters said:

Sorry, I thought it was addressed.

I was able to reproduce this, but it's also happening when my application is uninstalled at all!. It's happening also without any 3rd party applications.

Seems there's a bug in IPS and not my app.

That weird when I turn off the app it works but when I turn it on it doesn't.. O_O