Application Forms - Supporttopic

I have been looking for something like this for use with my gaming community.
Just have one question though, not sure if it has been asked previously or not so forgive me if it has been though I were wondering if whether or not this app supports webhooks to Discord?
So whenever someone submits an application a post isn't just made on the forum but a notification is also sent to a specified Discord channel as well.

Edit - Having sent this post, seeing the page reload I can see that it has already been asked in the past so this can be ignored or removed 🙂

Edited by Heddlu
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Fosters hi, I don't have this app, I don't know if this app can achieve like below explained:

After a member is joined into a club, I would like set some kind of form (or topic whatever) where member have to fill it. Some of the fields set as public, that mean after the form is filled, all fields content will apply in the member card of club, so when moderators check the member card, moderators can see all contents of fieds, but if others members want to see that card, they just can see public fields content.

The form is designed for multiple times filled by a member, each time the member fill the form, the content will be recorded, at the same time update the member card. Behind that admin or moderators can see the form filled record, so admin can see that member in different timeline respond the form with different data.

On 4/26/2019 at 5:22 AM, Fosters said:

The admin could create custom forms and additional to moving groups or creating a topic or post, the member could be added to a closed club once the application was approved.

I can't see nothing about clubs, or it still doesn't implemented? 

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 3:47 AM, kmk said:

I can't see nothing about clubs, or it still doesn't implemented? 

Nobody said that this would be implemented in this app? 

4 minutes ago, Kyler Buttonwix said:

@Fosters

When people apply, it automatically deletes them help!

What exactly is being deleted? Could I get ACP access to take a look at this?

On 7/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, kmk said:

@Fosters hi, I don't have this app, I don't know if this app can achieve like below explained:

After a member is joined into a club, I would like set some kind of form (or topic whatever) where member have to fill it. Some of the fields set as public, that mean after the form is filled, all fields content will apply in the member card of club, so when moderators check the member card, moderators can see all contents of fieds, but if others members want to see that card, they just can see public fields content.

The form is designed for multiple times filled by a member, each time the member fill the form, the content will be recorded, at the same time update the member card. Behind that admin or moderators can see the form filled record, so admin can see that member in different timeline respond the form with different employee time tracking data.

Thank u for this information!

Extra Service Announcement!

Hey guys and girls, if you're hosted with IPS, using their Zapier implementation and if you're using this App, and if you want to try my Fosters Forms - Zapier implementation, shoot me a PM with your email address! This is a service which will be sold separate to this marketplace app which will literally allow you to connect the form submissions and actions like submission approval/rejection with any other available Zapier integration.

Want to export them to your Google Table? No problemo, create a Zap!
Want to get a Slack, Discord and/or Email Notification when a new submission is submitted? No problemo, just create the Zap!
Want to approve or reject a submission? No problemo;)

You want to create a MEME via your community? No problemo, connect your form and memegen.link via https://zapier.com/apps/memegenlink/integrations

spacer.png

Lets Go Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

Edited by Fosters
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyway to get this to work with better discord Notifications??  

I figured I would create a Topic when a form is filled out and even that doesn't work with Better Discord Notifications.
It's like the Topic this creates is not the same as when a user creates a topic? 

Not sure if this is a Better Discord issue or a Application Forms issue.  @SoftwareFactory

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 10:54 AM, Steve Bullman said:

Will this plugin achieve the below please? Will it provide me with some code I can drop into some html or does it have to be added as a widget?

1404177807_Screenshot2021-09-27at09_52_56.thumb.png.59216be5b08cabd39a435cacc9a98909.png

I'm sorry for the delay,

YES you can create such forms with the app!

BTW!!!! I'd like to thank everybody reaching out via PM for the Zapier testing, we've picked few of you guys for the next round! 🙂

On 9/29/2021 at 7:24 AM, Jake Bishep said:

Is this still being implemented?

Yes.It's going to be included in the next release.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this was caused by the new update but after updating I was invited by an HTTP ERROR 500 on certain parts of my website including the /notifications/ place and managing applications

I tested it was caused by this by disabling and enabling it multiple times, and every time it was disabled the issue was fixed.

Tested uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if it's an issue with my configuration and seems to still break those pages

Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\applicationform\Position\_Data::url(?string $action = 'viewApplic...') must be compatible with IPS\Content\_Item::url($action = null) in /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Data.php on line 119

Here is the error

20 hours ago, Iyda said:

Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\applicationform\Position\_Data::url(?string $action = 'viewApplic...') must be compatible with IPS\Content\_Item::url($action = null) in /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Data.php on line 119

Here is the error

Are you using the recent version? I can't see the code which you've mentioned.

/**
	 * @brief	Cached URLs
	 */
	protected $_url	= array();

/**
	 * Get URL
	 * @param string|NULL $action		Action
	 * @return	\IPS\Http\Url
	 */
	public function url( $action="viewApplication" )