Application Forms - Supporttopic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey and gratz for your app, it's seems a great help for admins!

I am thinking if its possible by using it, to replace the standard registration form, and people use the application form i will create instead in order to register and also answer all the questions i will include.

Is it something that it supported with an option? Or it can be achieved with few edits?

Thank you in advance, eagelry waiting for your answer.

On 10/15/2022 at 5:29 PM, Daveo16 said:

Hey and gratz for your app, it's seems a great help for admins!

I am thinking if its possible by using it, to replace the standard registration form, and people use the application form i will create instead in order to register and also answer all the questions i will include.

Is it something that it supported with an option? Or it can be achieved with few edits?

Thank you in advance, eagelry waiting for your answer.

No,that's not possible with this app

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JustVerge said:

Two things,

Whenever I submit an application and view it in AdminCP, it shows as deleted.
Could contain: Text, Night, Outdoors, Nature

Second, whenever I try to view the applications page on ModeratorCP, it shows this. I've already given myself the permissions to view it.Could contain: Page, Text

Thanks for the report. I‘m investigating the same issue on another clients board. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question is it possible to change  the approved column when viewing apps to maybe say status and show if its approved, denied, or pending, got a lot of apps that come thru every day and sometimes one or two get missed and its impossible to tell when the denied apps are not marked when viewing this list Could contain: Page, Text

Hey @Fosters,

When i submit my application on my site i get a config error. 

Could contain: Text, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics

No idea why, already re-installed the application.

Could contain: Text, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics

Found some form of error log:

INSERT INTO `core_api_webhook_fires` ( `webhook`, `event`, `data`, `time`, `status` ) VALUES ( 1, 'applicationform.application.submitted', '{"id":1,"title":"OSRP Membership Application"}', 1674160920, 'pending' )
IPS\Db\Exception: Data too long for column 'event' at row 1 (1406)
#0 /home/onestate/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(941): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*onestate_main...', Array)
#1 /home/onestate/public_html/system/Api/Webhook.php(261): IPS\_Db->insert('core_api_webhoo...', Array)
#2 /home/onestate/public_html/applications/applicationform/Application.php(23): IPS\Api\_Webhook::fire('applicationform...', '{"id":1,"title"...')
#3 /home/onestate/public_html/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(501): IPS\applicationform\_Application::fireEvent('applicationform...', Object(IPS\applicationform\Position))
#4 /home/onestate/public_html/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(63): IPS\applicationform\_Position->handleForm(Array)
#5 /home/onestate/public_html/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(31): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->_showForm()
#6 /home/onestate/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->manage()
#7 /home/onestate/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/onestate/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

On 1/19/2023 at 5:24 AM, Maegnus said:

Quick question is it possible to change  the approved column when viewing apps to maybe say status and show if its approved, denied, or pending, got a lot of apps that come thru every day and sometimes one or two get missed and its impossible to tell when the denied apps are not marked when viewing this list Could contain: Page, Text

You're not listed as a purchaser of this app, can you tell me where the screenshot is coming from?

• 2 weeks later...

The old Zapier integration which few of you were using will be deprecated soon. Thx for all your time and help with testing it!

Instead, I'm going to have a new integration that in the future will provide support for several of my IPS marketplace files.

This way it's easier for me to maintain it and it's also easier for you since you'll have to set it up only once instead of having to create a connection for the forms app, another one for trophies & medals etc 

Could contain: Page, Text

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Alex Martin said:

what is the webhook url for, i thought it was for discord. i tested it, that was not the case. what is it for? and are you able to get it working for discord webhook?

It's not related to discord webhooks.

Webhooks is a generic term, so the webhook feature in the forms sends the submitted data to an external script/page/service.