Application Forms - Supporttopic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

I have purchased and installed your plugin for my website application at www.unifiedroleplay.com via open applications after you create an account and upon submission it wont submit it just brings me to a blank screen. Is there anything I need to pair or something so it can confirm the submission? Let me know,

Thanks.

On 11/26/2020 at 6:20 PM, Greggory Soluri said:

How do I make the application form display like this? https://gyazo.com/296017ce25e28b0ef0d08469ef6a57c6

Do you mean without the pic? This would require a template change.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:59 PM, itspbeezy said:

Anyone know what this error is when trying to install this through the marketplace?

image.thumb.png.c5da0e2dbfc1ec0daff6262e2a09094e.png

Have you resolved this issue? If not, please contact IPS, that's an issue with the new marketplace setup.

1 hour ago, ConnorHayle said:

Hi,

I'm having an issue where I have to approve an application prior to denying it, just wondering if this was intended?

Is there any way to notify everyone once their application is updated?

No this shouldn't be necessary and I couldn't reproduce this while my quick testing. Could I probably get ACP access to take a look at this?

On 1/19/2021 at 4:43 AM, Ben K. said:

Hello

I have purchased and installed your plugin for my website application at www.unifiedroleplay.com via open applications after you create an account and upon submission it wont submit it just brings me to a blank screen. Is there anything I need to pair or something so it can confirm the submission? Let me know,

Thanks.

Do you see any errors in your system log?

On 1/15/2021 at 10:54 PM, RottenX said:

My apologies for asking, but how do I change the nav button and page title "Open Applications" to "Personnel Actions"?

You can change the navbar_open_positions language string.

11 hours ago, Fosters said:

No this shouldn't be necessary and I couldn't reproduce this while my quick testing. Could I probably get ACP access to take a look at this?

Hi,

Sadly probably not as we operate as a business within EU Data protection laws, but I'd be more than happy to give you any and all information you need.

On 1/26/2021 at 6:23 AM, ConnorHayle said:

Hi,

Sadly probably not as we operate as a business within EU Data protection laws, but I'd be more than happy to give you any and all information you need.

Is there any chance of an update? Kinda really needing the application system to work.

Edited by ConnorHayle
4 minutes ago, Fosters said:

It's really hard without any access to the system. Are you familiar with editing php files? Would you be able to edit the files on your own if I give you instructions to add some debugging code?

Hi,

I can attempt to, I've gone ahead and spoken to the owner and we can set you up an ACP account just to test if that would be easier for you, we just have to limit your access to the commerce app.

Edit: And yes, I'm familiar with PHP.

Edited by ConnorHayle

A new version addressing this issue was submitted to the MP.

On 2/1/2021 at 12:31 PM, ConnorHayle said:

Hi,

I can attempt to, I've gone ahead and spoken to the owner and we can set you up an ACP account just to test if that would be easier for you, we just have to limit your access to the commerce app.

Edit: And yes, I'm familiar with PHP.

Thanks, I've spent few hours tonight and have finally located the issue:)

@FostersHello. I'm having issue with the following error when submitting a application. Please help.

Error: Call to a member function apiOutput() on null (0)
#0 /home4/url/public_html/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(486): IPS\applicationform\extensions\applicationform\ApplicationAction\_Webhook::onSubmit(Object(IPS\applicationform\Position), Array)
#1 /home4/url/public_html/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(63): IPS\applicationform\_Position->handleForm(Array)
#2 /home4/url/public_html/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(31): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->_showForm()
#3 /home4/url/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->manage()
#4 /home4/url/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home4/url/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

I receive this error when filling out application on v3.4

#0 /var/www/sitefiles/m284926/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(486): IPS\applicationform\extensions\applicationform\ApplicationAction\_Webhook::onSubmit(Object(IPS\applicationform\Position), Array)
#1 /var/www/sitefiles/m284926/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(63): IPS\applicationform\_Position->handleForm(Array)
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/m284926/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(31): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->_showForm()
#3 /var/www/html/105128/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->manage()
#4 /var/www/html/105128/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/105128/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

I am having the same issue when people try to submit applications. Is there any fix for this? This is the error i am getting. 

#0 /var/www/sitefiles/m284926/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(486): IPS\applicationform\extensions\applicationform\ApplicationAction\_Webhook::onSubmit(Object(IPS\applicationform\Position), Array)
#1 /var/www/sitefiles/m284926/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(63): IPS\applicationform\_Position->handleForm(Array)
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/m284926/applications/applicationform/modules/front/applications/form.php(31): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->_showForm()
#3 /var/www/html/105128/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\applicationform\modules\front\applications\_form->manage()
#4 /var/www/html/105128/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/105128/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}
10 minutes ago, Vyberp said:

looking at the IPS WEbhooks now that is of interest 🙂

It is🥰

We have following workflow in one of our forms: On Form submission we're using the IPS Webhooks System to push the data to Zapier, which stores the data to a  Google Sheet and then notifies the staff team in their discord channel.