Application Forms - Supporttopic

2 hours ago, Fosters said:

Are you using the recent version? I can't see the code which you've mentioned.

/**
	 * @brief	Cached URLs
	 */
	protected $_url	= array();

/**
	 * Get URL
	 * @param string|NULL $action		Action
	 * @return	\IPS\Http\Url
	 */
	public function url( $action="viewApplication" )

I'm currently using the latest version that was posted i just deleted it and reinstalled and still have the same error

Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\applicationform\Position\_Data::url(?string $action = 'viewApplic...') must be compatible with IPS\Content\_Item::url($action = null) in /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Data.php on line 119

This is my 119 line to 134

public function url( ?string $action="viewApplication" )
    {
        $_key    = md5( $action );

if( !isset( $this->_url[ $_key ] ) )
        {
            $this->_url[ $_key ] = \IPS\Http\Url::internal( "app=core&module=modcp&controller=modcp&tab=application_approval&id={$this->id}", 'front' );

if ( $action )
            {
                $this->_url[ $_key ] = $this->_url[ $_key ]->setQueryString( 'action', $action );
            }
        }

return $this->_url[ $_key ];
    }

Edited by Iyda
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am attempting to allow the users of my community, when they submit an application, to view and comment on the application they submitted only, I have yet to figure that out.

I am also attempting to find out how to prevent my applications from being deleted when I press the buttons "Accept" or "Delete"
I have read a few comments that have asked a similar question, however I haven't found an answer, all answers are appreciated. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/17/2022 at 12:25 AM, Ace M. said:

I am attempting to allow the users of my community, when they submit an application, to view and comment on the application they submitted only, I have yet to figure that out.

I am also attempting to find out how to prevent my applications from being deleted when I press the buttons "Accept" or "Delete"
I have read a few comments that have asked a similar question, however I haven't found an answer, all answers are appreciated. 

Have you ever been able to find out the first issue??

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Brandon Houston said:

I have to pay again for this for the update? 

Only the renewal fee

On 9/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, Yggdrasil Curties said:

This doesnt work with 4.7.2 unfortunately. invision moved from php7 to php8 and disables all php7 plugins automatically, which this apparently is.

Should be fixed now?!