Application Forms - Supporttopic

On 7/31/2019 at 9:11 AM, We are Borg said:

@Fosters

i have found an issue. When you are in the modcp>applications>one of the categories. You see the columns Member, Date, Manage and Approved if you click the members name you expect to goto the profile of that person but you are linked to https://phylogenyexplorerproject.org/index.php?app=core&module=members&controller=members&do=edit&id=30 and that page does not exist.

Thanks, nice catch. I've fixed this for the next release. It's not that critical, so it's not really worth to create a new build just because of this bug.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:23 PM, Fosters said:

Thanks, nice catch. I've fixed this for the next release. It's not that critical, so it's not really worth to create a new build just because of this bug.

No its not worth releasing a fix for this.

@Fosters i have a feature request we use our application for volunteers and what position they want to have. But some positions we only need one others two etc etc.. But what i now need to do is delete a function and recreate it when needed again. I want to suggest the following an option that allows us to hide an option you have. If i have field type I want the option to disable the question so i still see it but its no longer asked in the application. But when you have field type you get options i want to have the ability to turn of the options to.

2 hours ago, Fosters said:

Do you mean to enable and disable the applications or specific fields in applications? Couldn't you just change the permissions?

If i want to disable the whole application that would be easy to do just remove permissions. But now the following

image.thumb.png.bfc82ab99bd615c56842ce3c3c7eae02.png

I agree if i want to disable the Social Media its permission based and can be done asap. But look at the "function" in the screenshot here i have 4 options, team leader, group leader, moderator and administrator. The function team- and group leader is for one person only that are filled at the moment. So if i do not want people to select does i need to remove them but if position is open again add it. Now i am asking to disable to following:

image.thumb.png.2029da0c55e66f3f05d9c8dd5138b56a.png

As you can see i can only delete Team Leader and Group Leader but not say do not show to anyone so disable it so it cant be selected. If disabled i can enable it again when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

A new version was released. ATTENTION this is a RC version!

Changehistory

• Added Comments to submissions
  • Changed Langstring from the application forms submit button from "save" to "submit".
  • Fixed the broken profile link in the ModCP - Overview
  • Removed Notification feature if the submissions aren't posted to the ModCP
  • Fixed broken redirect page

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Andrew Austin said:

Does it have custom questions Admins can create and allow others to submit answers to?

Yes, as admin you can create as many applications/forms and define as many questions as you want.
The form is then being shown in the frontend to members with the proper permission

On 9/3/2019 at 2:53 AM, We are Borg said:

@Fosters can we have a reversed sorting the once that are accepted at the bottom and that need to be approved at the top. Also i would like to see a decline button so you would have Accept, Decline and Delete. This way you can keep the declined applications.

I like that a lot. TBH I wanted to overhaul the ModCP design for the next major release, it just got too confusing with all the data, settings and now comments too.

1 minute ago, Andrew Austin said:

@Fosters Sorry for the ping, but I got a question, I set everything up and it looks amazing. But when I submit the questionnaire, I feel as if it disappears. Is there a way to direct the responses to certain Forums? 

Sure, inside the actions tab you can select to either create a topic, post( etc..  there are many more actions available with some further applications from us, this system uses the IPS         extensions system,🙂 )

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Sure, inside the actions tab you can select to either create a topic, post( etc..  there are many more actions available with some further applications from us, this system uses the IPS         extensions system,🙂 )

spacer.png

Awesome. So I was able to get that working. But I see it has to be accepted in the ModCP section. Anyway you're able to change that it doesnt have be accepted via ModCP in order to be [posted in directed forum? 

@Fosters

Hello,

I have a question. I'm running into an issue where a submission from this form automatically becomes "archived" and is "closed to further replies". Is there a setting to disable the automatic submission becoming "archived"? When an applicant fills out the form and submits it, it will not allow my staff members looking through submissions to comment as it "closed to further replies." 

Thanks an advanced!

Andrew A. 

• 1 month later...