Application Forms - Supporttopic

On 12/28/2017 at 2:42 AM, Fosters said:

Much better, but more info TBA

How about the Personal Message and Email part, is this possible as well?

On 12/27/2017 at 8:06 PM, United We Stand said:

Also would you be able to add these features (which is the ability to send them a PM, or an Email), this is already available in the one John created.

Untitled122.png

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i have a suggestion for your application forms

maybe add a function to decline applications also here https://gyazo.com/fa7f04eb3ef7d01c0ccba0730b6741df so you can decline and approve applications maybe also that posts if you decline or approve they get moved  to a specific forum ? e.g: If you decline an application they get moved automaticly to declined applications also i think there is a small bug im not sure but if i i upload images to instructions or submit i cant remove them anymore they keep coming back is this normal or am i doing something wrong 

grtz 

Edited by SwiTCh0R
8 hours ago, SwiTCh0R said:

maybe add a function to decline applications also here https://gyazo.com/fa7f04eb3ef7d01c0ccba0730b6741df so you can decline and approve applications

This page is designed for Admins to quickly see an overview of the status of forms.  Forms are meant to be managed by Moderators in the ModCP.  

We will think about adding it to our features though.  

maybe also that posts if you decline or approve they get moved  to a specific forum ? e.g: If you decline an application they get moved automaticly to declined applications

Once forum topics are created, it's up to the Moderator to manage the disposition of the topics.  

i think there is a small bug im not sure but if i i upload images to instructions or submit i cant remove them anymore they keep coming back is this normal or am i doing something wrong 

Please submit a ticket on Fosters.Tech for us to diagnose.j

Edited by Fosters
4 hours ago, Fosters said:

This page is designed for Admins to quickly see an overview of the status of forms.  Forms are meant to be managed by Moderators in the ModCP.  

We will think about adding it to our features though.  

would be nice thx 

Once forum topics are created, it's up to the Moderator to manage the disposition of the topics.

Ok i understand :) 

Please submit a ticket on Fosters.Tech for us to diagnose.j

I will do this asap thx for the reply 

I set up two test applications and then I set up a side block. When I click on the Edit button in the block the edit block tries to open but then it just disappears. I'm assuming that about all it does is tell how many applications to show in the block? The block does show both of my test one. (see Pic #1)

2018-01-25_13-04-15.jpg

Also, when I hover over one of the application titles in the block a very long black text box appears. Very distracting and totally unnecessary (unless it's a bug of some sort). (see Pic #2) AND, when I click on the link it takes me to the APPLY screen....I guess the block isn't really needed is it?

2018-01-25_12-58-48.jpg

Edited by JTHastings

There is a bug in the Application tab of the Forms function. I created a form and added one picture in the top section. I got everything set the way I wanted it and implemented. All was well UNTIL I decided I wanted to add a couple of additional pics in the other sections. I added a couple of pics (that part was OK) But then I tried to delete them because I didn't like the look and they will not delete. It LOOKS like they delete at first and then I save it and they come right back. I had to recreate the entire form over from scratch to get the pictures out.

Cross-posted to Fosters site...

2018-01-26_14-47-01.jpg

2018-01-26_14-53-20.jpg

2 hours ago, JTHastings said:

There is a bug in the Application tab of the Forms function. I created a form and added one picture in the top section. I got everything set the way I wanted it and implemented. All was well UNTIL I decided I wanted to add a couple of additional pics in the other sections. I added a couple of pics (that part was OK) But then I tried to delete them because I didn't like the look and they will not delete. It LOOKS like they delete at first and then I save it and they come right back. I had to recreate the entire form over from scratch to get the pictures out.

2018-01-26_14-47-01.jpg

2018-01-26_14-53-20.jpg

We responded in the Project Manager issue.  Please submit a support ticket if needed.j

Edited by Fosters
On 1/25/2018 at 1:12 PM, JTHastings said:

I set up two test applications and then I set up a side block. When I click on the Edit button in the block the edit block tries to open but then it just disappears. I'm assuming that about all it does is tell how many applications to show in the block? The block does show both of my test one. (see Pic #1)

2018-01-25_13-04-15.jpg

Also, when I hover over one of the application titles in the block a very long black text box appears. Very distracting and totally unnecessary (unless it's a bug of some sort). (see Pic #2) AND, when I click on the link it takes me to the APPLY screen....I guess the block isn't really needed is it?

2018-01-25_12-58-48.jpg

We were able to verify the first issue.  Added to our bugtracker to be fixed.  

I could not duplicate the second issue (tooltip on block).  Please submit a ticket with ACP access and we'll be happy to diagnose.  Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of Application Forms on IPS 4.2.6 or higher.j

Edited by Fosters
5 minutes ago, Fosters said:

We were able to verify the first issue.  Added to our bugtracker to be fixed.  

Which issue exactly? There appears to be a difference between what's posted here and what's on your forum. While we at it, is there a PREFERRED place for submitting these posts?

1 minute ago, JTHastings said:

Which issue exactly? There appears to be a difference between what's posted here and what's on your forum. While we at it, is there a PREFERRED place for submitting these posts?

We were able to verify the Application Forms blocks and added the issue to our internal bugtracker.  We were not able to verify the second issue of your hover tooltip description.  

We are in the middle of transitioning to IP.Commerce support, but our preference is a support ticket on our own website where we can ask for things like ACP access.  

On 2.6.2017 at 7:22 PM, MasterShrive said:

Sorry if this isn't the right spot for a feature request, it's just more convenient at the moment.

This would be very useful feature for others:

Could you add a text area in the ACP that is added to the bottom application when it is submitted? We use a checklist of items the applicant needs to fulfill and this needs to be added by hand each time. Setting it once in the ACP that then gets automatically added to the bottom would be appreciated.

To further describe it: The application form when completed is posted to a members only area where members discuss said applicant. A check list is added by a moderator, for example; "Have they posted 30 posts?" then a moderator will edit it to "yes" when they have in the future. 

Thanks again! Great add-on!

Sorry to bring this up again. Do you mean inside the automatically created topic? Or on the ModCP page? Where exactly?

On 21.1.2018 at 9:15 PM, SwiTCh0R said:

hi,

i have a suggestion for your application forms

maybe add a function to decline applications also here https://gyazo.com/fa7f04eb3ef7d01c0ccba0730b6741df so you can decline and approve applications maybe also that posts if you decline or approve they get moved  to a specific forum ? e.g: If you decline an application they get moved automaticly to declined applications also i think there is a small bug im not sure but if i i upload images to instructions or submit i cant remove them anymore they keep coming back is this normal or am i doing something wrong 

grtz 

Do you really prefer the ACP to the ModCP? I'm just asking because we've already announced a while ago that we're planing to remove the ACP submission management and handle everything only in the frontend.

On 26.1.2018 at 10:16 PM, JTHastings said:

2018-01-26_14-47-01.jpg

2018-01-26_14-53-20.jpg

Fixed:)

We were able to work on the app from the past week.  Here's a small update on the application:

Application Forms

• [New Feature] Notifications to staff
  • [Bug] Langstring: filestorage__applicationform_Fields
  • [Bug] Cannot Edit Block 

We don't have a release date at this time, but please follow the file to be updated.  

So I downloaded your app,

However I am having issues installing it? I just don't understand the directory. I tried to download the readme.txt however I get an error on the marketplace. I'm so confused. :( and I can't download the readme thing.

So any installations tutorials?