Application Forms - Supporttopic

4 minutes ago, We are Borg said:

@Fosters i have a weird issue with the form. I have made two forms as a test the first one shows up where i want it, the second i make does not show up. In the AdminCP i switch the order of how they view and both show up. But after x time only one show up and its the one that is sorted atop of the order. What ever you try after it happens you can only access that form and not the other one.

What i really hoped for was that you got a menu item and pull down menu so you can access the forms like that.

This should indeed work this way!

Did you probably play around and have you probably applied to the one which is missing? Is the "Allow your members to apply only once" enabled? If yes, it will be hidden and not accessible anymore to the user who applied. What happens when you try to visit the form? (just open the other form and then change the id in the url)

If you want, I can take a look. I'll just need the URL to your commmunity and an admin account:)

13 minutes ago, fix3r said:

could this be used as member applications for the clubs?

Funny that you're mentioning this. We've indeed coded something similar as part of a bigger custom application for somebody. The admin could create custom forms and additional to moving groups or creating a topic or post, the member could be added to a closed club once the application was approved.

Is this what you mean:

club.thumb.png.17957963f240f75c03b64f4586dc0b68.png

Or do you mean that each club owner should be able to create his own form?

On 4/26/2019 at 6:22 AM, Fosters said:

Funny that you're mentioning this. We've indeed coded something similar as part of a bigger custom application for somebody. The admin could create custom forms and additional to moving groups or creating a topic or post, the member could be added to a closed club once the application was approved.

Is this what you mean:

club.thumb.png.17957963f240f75c03b64f4586dc0b68.png

Or do you mean that each club owner should be able to create his own form?

i want club owners to be able to create their own applications and when an applicant is approved they become members of their club

Edited by fix3r
13 hours ago, Saurabh Jain said:

1  How to hide entries...  if posted as topics from all other members

This app doesn't control this, it just posts it to a forum, but couldn't you use the " Users can see topics posted by other users?" forum setting for this?

2,3,4No, that's not possible at the moment, but great ideas which I've logged to my suggestions tracker.

On 5/2/2019 at 1:28 AM, fix3r said:

Would like a way for club leaders to create application forms and manage them

Unfortunately, this app wasn't designed to be used in the front end, but I could create a separate application for club applications

51 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Glad that this works for you:)
Then I'll save my time and not work on club applications and improve the club pages further. There's so much more to do there.

Im on board with what ever you want , Hope that the Devs see your work and implement into the core, some of the stuff you do should already be in the software 🙂 

A new version was released

Changehistory:

A new setting for the application positions was added, which allows you to hide the position from the public overview list.

This will allow you to utilize this application for much more than only staff applications.
One of our clients uses this now as enhanced contact us form and also for DMCA forms

@Fosters for some reason the application page is not loading any content, it just shows the title bar and the page is empty. Is there a reason this happens, like a noob mistake on my end or is it something more serious?

Something like another admin disabling showing on the index page perhaps?

Edited by silenceheaven
On 5/16/2019 at 12:45 AM, silenceheaven said:

@Fosters for some reason the application page is not loading any content, it just shows the title bar and the page is empty. Is there a reason this happens, like a noob mistake on my end or is it something more serious?

Something like another admin disabling showing on the index page perhaps?

Could you please take a look at the position settings and ensure that it’s set to be shown on the overview page. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ryan Netley said:

Once I have created an Application Form named it and selected some outputs for where the applications are dumped to in my case Unit Application's and added some fields and things to answer should my application appear here https://www.32ndinfantry.com/applications/ ?

Hi, I guess it’s the same issue like in 

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/434014-application-forms-supporttopic/?do=findComment&comment=2788817

please make sure that the setting “show on overview page” is enabled 

@Fosters

Ahh no actually to gain access to the Applications I had to create a container on my homepage then they showed up properly, Its more a work around but the actual Application is working flawlessly definitely money well spent. Apologies I may have just wasted your time but the https://www.32ndinfantry.com/applications/ page is still blank but on https://www.32ndinfantry.com/home-page/ the Application Forms show up and work fine as shown on my homepage. 

Hi, 

We would like to allow our staff to be able to submit requests through to our purchasing department (administrators). We have managed to get the form working and submissions can be made by all staff but only read by administrators. We cannot find a way for the administrators to receive a notification without being taken to the following screen however:

1394052450_ScreenShot2019-06-11at14_19_26.thumb.png.99797784531834ad9c949070d0ff9f14.png

This was visible from my account and I have administrator permissions. This has also happened with all other administrators.

Please help!