Collections Support Topic

1 hour ago, Daniel F said:

Well, there's your reason;)

The ACP marketplace works only for stuff purchased direct via our marketplace

Okay so how do i update this?

Manual upload and install shows 'you already have installed etc error' without MP you had the option to upload a new version?

1 hour ago, Jheroen said:

Okay so how do i update this?

If the application shows as 'Custom' in the application listing then contact the developer via his own website, request the new package, and update by manually uploading.

If the applications shows as 'Marketplace' in the application listing (which it may do, if you matched it up during your 4.x to 4.5.x upgrade) but you didn't buy the app via the Marketplace then approach IPS Support, via the Client Area, for assistance with changing it to a 'Custom' entry in the listing, and then contact the developer via his own website, request the new package, and update by manually uploading.

Hi @Nathan Explosion it shows marketplace but it didn't come from MP so it needs to be switched back to custom.

Imho there are more users who have problems with this, how do i switch an application back to custom? Using the client area for such a small problem is it needed? maybe a little manual somewhere so i can do it myself..

Edited by Jheroen
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 12:45 AM, Jheroen said:

Imho there are more users who have problems with this, how do i switch an application back to custom? Using the client area for such a small problem is it needed? maybe a little manual somewhere so i can do it myself..

Just checking in to see if you got this fixed? I haven't looked into this but it seems like there isn't a feature to do this and perhaps IPS is doing this through the database instead...

4 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Just checking in to see if you got this fixed? I haven't looked into this but it seems like there isn't a feature to do this and perhaps IPS is doing this through the database instead...

IPS fixed it, don't know how; i upgraded using the upload new version option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 12:35 PM, haqzore said:

I would for sure use: Trigger: When a new item is added.

I might also use: Trigger: When an existing item is updated.

I might have a patch for this if you don't mind testing? Otherwise I can note this for a future version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 11:42 AM, kmk said:

If we upload an item and it need to be named, example with title Mustang, how it works with 20 items that will be uploaded but all are the same car model Mustang? 🤔 

I believe I've already sent you a demo link but just let me know if you had any further questions.

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't able to tell from the images, but will this application allow for members to categorize their own collections? 

For example:

Collection Category (i.e. Fire Departments)
 ----- User Created Collection (i.e. Los Angeles Fire with description)
----------- User Posted Item 1 (i.e. Fire Engine 28 with images/specs)
----------- User Posted Item 2 (i.e. Rescue Truck 42 with images/specs)

On 5/19/2022 at 5:42 AM, kotaco said:

I wasn't able to tell from the images, but will this application allow for members to categorize their own collections? 

I'm not 100% sure on what you are trying to do there, so have sent you a PM with a link to the demo board so you can play around with the app. Just let me know if you have any more questions.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. I've created a url field. I put in a url and I get this on the front end (see image) with the underlying code as:

https://mysite.com/collections/item/56-comet-gp-3/%3Ca%20href='http://www.cometantenna.com'%20target='_blank'%3Ehttp://www.cometantenna.com%3C/a%3E

'mysite' is obviously my replacement.

Note that I have two url fields and they're both doing this.

Finally, note that clicking the link opens the same page (the one I'm on at the time) into a new window. So I'm in a loop.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Could contain: Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 3:15 AM, Giray said:

Finally, note that clicking the link opens the same page (the one I'm on at the time) into a new window. So I'm in a loop.

Are you using the very latest version? I believe this was a bug a few versions back but has since been fixed.

Are you just pasting the url or html code with <a> tag?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...