IPS Rules Application

It maybe to hard todo but here goes, On my site I have pages setup with a RSVP, Guests can fill in the RSVP, Could I some how make it so it creates or sends them after the submit it to the register page? or some how setup a account?

I've used the "Redirect to another page" Action, and done that to a Manual config to URL (index.php?/login/ - That works fine, but soon as you login it shows the database (RSVP area) unfilled in, So it looks like it didn't work and they end up doing it again?

Edited by tzrtim

It maybe to hard todo but here goes, On my site I have pages setup with a RSVP, Guests can fill in the RSVP, Could I some how make it so it creates or sends them after the submit it to the register page? or some how setup a account?

I've used the "Redirect to another page" Action, and done that to a Manual config to URL (index.php?/login/ - That works fine, but soon as you login it shows the database (RSVP area) unfilled in, So it looks like it didn't work and they end up doing it again?

Because the login redirects back to the last page that the user was on. When you enter your redirect url, add a "ref=" parameter to indicate which page should be redirected to once logged in.

I'm trying to setup a rule to do the following:
- Send members that follow a bug report a notification, when original report content is edited.

I have everything in place, but it doesn't seem my 'action' is sticking. Whenever I go back to edit it again, the fields are clean again, and I must re-enter all the data. I found this out because I get the "Operation skipped (missing argument) No argument available for: recipients" when I clearly have recipients stored.

I'm currently just evaluating the lite version, and will probably purchase if we can get this resolved.

Still a pretty massive speed impact on the latest release, sadly :/

It is an IPS4 bug or rather a couple bugs. They are submitted to IPS and hopefully they will get it fixed soon. We had to disable our collab as well as rules until IPS fixes their bugs.

The slowdown hurt our forums we were trying to pump back up.

OK re engage member email perfect tried editing for staff so if staff go inactive for set amount of time they get a email and moved to inactive group jkw would I create a rule to cancel that scheduled event if they are moved to member group

You could do that. Just make sure to use a scheduling keyphrase when you schedule the action so that it can be deleted.

There isn't a option for create member notification so if record in a certiN category is approved or unhidden it send them (followers of category) a notification 

You can create the notification no problem when a record is approved or unhidden, but in order to get a list of members that are following the container that the record is in, then it would require a custom bit of php code as the argument source to retrieve that list of members.

Okay, so I have a very simple use case of Automation Rules: I'd like to send notifications, status updates, and emails whenever a member achieves a new rank or reputation for community re-engagement.  Will I need to create my own "rank" and "reputation" system within Automation Rules, or is there a way to base my data upon the ACP ranks and reputation that I've defined?  

I can see how the reputation event is based upon a member receiving a new reputation, but I don't see how I can trigger the condition of meeting the next reputation level.

Any advice would be much appreciated.