HOMERUN!

All I really got to say is IPB knocked this one out of the park. HOMERUN! I better add also I'm also really impressed with low bug count in betas. The dev team is organized better than ever.. It's taken some years to get everything on the track it is but I feel it was well worth it and well worth the wait. Should I be giving @Lindy some credit here?? If I do will @Matt pull the Lindy factor line on me? 🤣 This is really such a well rounded product now all the way around. Great awesome job IPB!

• Management

Awesome! Thanks for the positive feedback - that's exactly what we wanted to hear! 

I'd love to take credit, but it's definitely not me - it's really a cumulation of an amazing development team, new processes and the addition of @Olivia Clarkto the team last year. I'm extremely proud of everyone at IPS; we're very fortunate! 

Thanks again. 4.5 is the best yet. 🙂 

I’m excited to come out from behind the scenes to say, Hello! 👋

The IPS team has been incredibly welcoming to me in so many ways! The willingness to try and adopt new processes is passing along better results to you guys! I’m happy to be part of such a driven, hardworking group! Dedicated leadership, a well-rounded team and eager clients have made this year with IPS a great one for me!

Thank you for your feedback, @DesignzShop. Keep it coming!

I think it would be interesting to hear if there are any details you could share about what's been done in the background? What are some of these new processes etc. that have made things become better? I'm just genuinely curious, if there are any details/improvements you could talk about. 

Anyway, welcome to the community forums as well, Olivia!

• 2 weeks later...