6 hours ago, ibaker said:

Damn it. just purchased this and didn't realise there wasn't a 4.4 version plus you can't download it and install it on 4.5 and test it out when your test IPS is on your local PC

3 hours ago, ibaker said:

So how do get a copy after you have paid for it...bloody IPS, more darn frustration

Go to the link See Changelog:

CEAA5F3B-06A3-4995-8D3D-C56AB58B9EF8.thumb.jpeg.9054efa27b1c86b760d85f18d068422b.jpeg

Thanks @Adriano Faria have been able to download and install the version for 4.4.

WOW, what an addon, you have created an incredible piece of work...it is brilliant and well worth every cent.

I need to come up with some other name for it though as yes it is Movies but also television shows but the app refers to everything as a Movie, and the breadcrumb shows movies - movies when you have categories of Movies and television Shows...can't think of a more appropriate name though.

Brilliant job, thank you!

Edited by ibaker
extra word
  • 4 weeks later...

• Title
  • Subtitle, if available
  • Description
  • Poster
  • Status
  • Release Date (for Movies)
  • Genres
  • Language
  • Hompeage
  • IMDB link
  • Budget
  • Revenue
  • Running Time for movies or Episode Time for TV shows
  • Season (for TV Show)
  • Number of episodes (for TV Show)

Tabs:

You will also have tabs to display:

• Cast (with a link to a popup listing all their data)
  • Crew (with a link to a popup listing all their data)
  • Trailers (with videos from Youtube)
  • Latest Reviews on TMDB
  • Similar Movies or Similar TV Shows (will list all similar movies/tv shows and again with a click, you can have them in yuour database)

When adding a new MOVIE for example, do all the above have to be shown on the front end? Is it possible to exclude

• Homepage
  • Budget
  • Revenue
  • Status

Also the tabs, is it possible to exclude the 'Latest Reviews' from TMDB?

I would like to use this plugin as a starting off point for people on my forum to add their own movie review. Also, is it possible to add a star rating to each page, so people can rate a movie, even if they don't want to leave a review, and the overall rating will show on the page? If this would be custom work to add the rating feature, would you be willing and able to add it?

Thank you.

Edited by SC36DC
1 minute ago, SC36DC said:

When adding a new MOVIE for example, do all the above have to be shown on the front end? Is it possible not exclude

• Homepage
  • Budget
  • Revenue
  • Status

You can easily edit the template and remove these info from there. 

1 minute ago, SC36DC said:

Also the tabs, is it possible not to exclude the 'Latest Reviews' from TMDB?

Not? You mean do not show Latest Reviews? 

All the tabs, except Information (the main one with the movie/tv show description), can be disabled via setting.

3 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

Also, is it possible to add a star rating to each page, so people can rate a movie, even if they don't want to leave a review, and the overall rating will show on the page?

No, I have no plan to do that.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

Note that you can’t upload movies. It grabs all data from the TMDB site: https://www.themoviedb.org/

When I tested out the 'Submit A Movie' method, I noticed at the bottom of the page the 'Poster' section, is that meant to manually upload a image to replace the poster image it grabbed from TMDB?

In Customization > Localization > Languages in the ACP, is it possible to change 'Submit A Movie' and 'Submit Movie' to 'Submit A Movie Review' and 'Submit Movie Review'?

Thank your for the quick replies.

4 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

When I tested out the 'Submit A Movie' method, I noticed at the bottom of the page the 'Poster' section, is that meant to manually upload a image to replace the poster image it grabbed from TMDB?

Yes, it will upload the image provided by the API but you can simply delete that one and upload yours. 

4 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

In Customization > Localization > Languages in the ACP, is it possible to change 'Submit A Movie' and 'Submit Movie' to 'Submit A Movie Review' and 'Submit Movie Review'?

Sure. Everything is managed in the language section of ACP.

Edited by Adriano Faria
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

One thing I will do is align it on top with tabs, just like shows in the second image.

Wow, I didn't even notice that. But yes, it definitely looks better in the second image. Also in the second image I noticed there is no border on the right side of the column the image is in, I think it looks clean that way. Mine, that whole column is bordered. But on mine, the poster image is over the right side of the columns border, so if I could just get the image centered, maybe widen up that column, it would look great. Thanks Adriano for looking into this.

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Yes, I worked a lot with @McAtze in the app design. He's helping a lot. 🙂

New verison should be out next week.

I appreciate that, thanks for the update. I managed to change the text of "Add This Movie" to the "+" sign, now trying to figure out how to add the tooltip that says "Add This Movie" to the "+" sign when hovering over it. 👍

21 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:
21 hours ago, SC36DC said:

When adding a new MOVIE for example, do all the above have to be shown on the front end? Is it possible not exclude

• Homepage
  • Budget
  • Revenue
  • Status

You can easily edit the template and remove these info from there. 

Is it possible you can point me in the right direction of which file I need to edit to remove the following:

• Subtitle, if available
  • Status
  • Language
  • Homepage
  • IMDB link
  • Budget
  • Revenue

BTW, on your listing page, this is spelled incorrectly: "Hompeage ".

Thank you.